Mothers Milk - Adult Nursing

lacatateing

i fed my kids up to the age of 4 and half
and still 8 years after they weend i was still produceing
and loved it

Wasn't there a lactating thing in "The Grapes of Wrath?" A guy dieing and no food and a woman who was lactating fed him so he could live? Saw it so long ago I don't remember it well.

Those story's mentioned earlier called "Lesbian Lactating Ladies" are great. First stories I ever read here and I feel still the best.

I wrote a story called "The Reluctant Lesbian" that has a lot of lesbian lactating in it. Based very loosely on a story an ex told me with plenty of embellishment on my part. check it out if interested.

hiiiiiii

hi i also love to fantasizing about breast feeding,and one of the best one is of my moms they r huge but abit shaggy only milky white and nipple is large and areola is brown and huge,i would like to keep my mouth in the milk of vally for hours n suckle slowly for rest of my life.

milking

this post brought back fond memories of suckling my wife's breast milk, even after she'd weaned our kids off

Last edited:
My lady lets me "play nursing" with her....I rest my head on her lap....she lowers a nursing bra cup....I "nurse" her breast....and she lets me play with myself during this....I end up ejaculating all over the front of my shirt....but it feels really good :)

hi i also love to fantasizing about breast feeding,and one of the best one is of my moms they r huge but abit shaggy only milky white and nipple is large and areola is brown and huge,i would like to keep my mouth in the milk of vally for hours n suckle slowly for rest of my life.

I agree with you..I would love this....Lets chat,,chris

Back