Mothers Milk - Adult Nursing

Mixed Bag

Speedy - It really is a mixed bag isnt it? It is a very very sensual experience with others. when the baby is hungry it is a binding mommy time. But when the milk is there and the baby isnt interested and no one else is around it can be very painful - been there, done that!

Elise (I think you're named after my car!) My little girl is now three so I have to admit that most of the milk is for pleasure and I have no intention of letting it run dry for a while yet. But yes, it can be painful ... heavy breasts that are aching and straining are not always convenient! :kiss:

something new for me -

Here I am -- a 43 married male -- but I have always had a NEED to
suckle -- it has been very erotic for me - but it stimulates me even
more - more connected -- it is almost a completeness for me.

That is why it is such a strong part of my fantasy - I have written about it -
and even started this forum

I just found out last week that I was adopted at birth - wow - what a
shock -- I had never known -- and as far I am concerned - Mom is
still mom -- dad is still dad (though I lost my dad 5 years ago) -
but it made me wonder about this fetish

I never did nurse from my mother -- maybe there was never a
connection that I needed -- though I do see this as a sensual - and
though sexual at times - I don't think of this as a mother - son
thing that I am missing or wanting - it is a closeness that I need -
that I want -

Yes I am married -- and I have had the pleasure of milk on my lips
from time to time - but I have always looked to have my mouth filled -
by some one that is truly producing - it is a need that I will even
look outside my marriage for --

Anyway -- I just had to ask the question - if you all thought it
might of been a desire - or a need that is centered deeper in me -
then just a sexual desire for me.

Attachments

• 1New064.jpg
    1New064.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 458
To Start

The most effective method of inducing lactation for an Adult Nursing Relationship is to have a partner nurse from your breasts. The next method is breast stimulation like the Marmet Technique. The least effective method is to use a breast pump. Some women induce by themselves using the second and third method.

The first thing you should do is to set up a schedule that you can follow every day with respect to the number of sessions and the time of each session. Each session should be up to 30 minutes with 10 minutes on each breast followed by 5 minutes on each breast. The sessions can be any of the methods above. There should be at least 2 hours between sessions. The more sessions you can schedule everyday the sooner lactation will start.

Attachments

• JZ116.jpg
    JZ116.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 403
Important to remember

Lactation can start in as little as a couple of days to a few months. By following your schedule in a few weeks you will have full flow. Lactation follows the rule of the greater the demand the greater the supply. So more nursing sessions means more milk produced.

Another important part of inducing lactation is mental. Lactation is started by pituitary hormone not ovarian. The brain receives signals that lactation is needed and stimulates the pituitary
gland to secrete prolactin. Prolactin causes the milk glands to start producing milk. When someone is nursing the pituitary gland secretes oxytocin which stimulates the letdown reflex of the milk glands and milk ducts. Because of this mental aspect of nursing breast pump manufacturers suggest mothers carry a picture of their baby with their breast pump to look at while pumping. So your mental attitude towards and about nursing will also help you to induce lactation.

Attachments

• JZ115.jpg
    JZ115.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 347
Lastly

To assist you after establishing your schedule there are herbal galactologues and medicines that help increase lactation. The herbs are available in many health food stores.

If you have a partner you
must remember that nursing sessions cannot be skipped. If they are the breasts become engorged with milk which can be quite painful for the woman. An unexpected benefit of an Adult Nursing Relationship is the deep emotional bond that develops. Many people that felt they were deeply in love before cannot believe how much more in love they become

Attachments

• JZ114.jpg
    JZ114.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 362
a feeling of need

Is it just my need to have my mouth filled - or is it yours as well - to feed me - to give of yourself - to drain your body into mind - so that I can give you my seed back as a replenishment - a mixing of our fluids - the feed of each other - nourishment that is sexual and sensual and of the deepest part of our souls attached to our heated flesh - is it just my need - or do you feel it too?

John "Z" (who's need is there, looking for the partner to feed me, that needs to give wants the WANT that I have inside)

Attachments

• JZ117.jpg
    JZ117.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 380
It is good to see that many have the need to still be nursed.

I have reason alone to believe that children will nurse as long as allowed.
One of my neices nursed until she started school at six
One of my older children likes to watch his youngest sister nurse. He says that it fills him with joy to see her grow.

Yes I think it is a joy to watch a child nurse -- it is also exciting on a diffrent level when Man nurses from his wife or mate.

:nana:

doing the dance for fresh milk

John "Z"

Master1stgirl said:
It is good to see that many have the need to still be nursed.

I have reason alone to believe that children will nurse as long as allowed.
One of my neices nursed until she started school at six
One of my older children likes to watch his youngest sister nurse. He says that it fills him with joy to see her grow.

speedy tortoise said:
Thank you .... I'm doing my late night breast pump at the moment ... want to help?

This I'd love to see! One of my great unfulfilled fantasies.

moms1son said:
one of the most erotic scenes in a main stream movie is found in a movie from the early 80's called "The Betsy". Katherine Ross playes the neglected wife of a gay auto tycoon(a slight reverence to the ford family). The young wife is home in her stately mansion nursing her infant son when her father in law played by Lawrence Olivia (henry Ford)enters the room, in his embaressment he excuses himself as he was sort of caught watching. The nursing mother invites him to stay and from the intimate moment he comments on the beauty of the event. From this evolvs the incestious relationship between father and daughter in law. Good movie

Moms1 -- this is so funny! I remember masturbating to some of the scenes in this book when I was a teenager, and even remember this scene as being so hot! I had forgotten about it for some many years, thanks for helping me dredge up the mammary ;)

When you care about someone so very deeply, offering your breasts for nourishment and love is something that is so very sensual. It’s how I can tell when I have special feelings for someone – that ‘need’ comes over me and the desire to offer myself in this way becomes very strong.

Breasts offer comfort and a place to feel settled and loved. They are full and warm, lush and delicious. :rose:

Comfort for me

I can't think of anything that gets me thinking of comfort more - then a woman giving to me with her gift of milk -- so I created this art work from some photos that I have found - to give you an idea of the feeling that is in my mind.

suckles

John

39_Keeper said:
I can't think of anything that gets me thinking of comfort more - then a woman giving to me with her gift of milk -- so I created this art work from some photos that I have found - to give you an idea of the feeling that is in my mind.

suckles

John

Yes it is the confort -- of ones breasts - giving to me - all that she can -- that I need tonight --

off to dreams of suckling and taking what I need for one night.

40826_153664_16079095_1150071221mdc1e938533a4bc3c695433b5016876f99.jpg

Sharing breastmilk . . .

Dear 39_Keeper & Breastmilk Lovers,
I LOVE BREASTMILK, I love its packaging! On this thread I've read of your interest in adult breastfeeding and breastmilk. Perhaps you'd find of particular interest my 30 or so contributions about my wife, her lactation and my own obsession with her body and love of showing/sharing her, which I write about on the "wife with other men" thread. I'm a journalist-writer. I'd like to share views, thought and feelings about any aspect of the eroticism of breasts and women that you'd like to talk about. I love women's breasts, but especially my wife's! Here's the link. You'll find two contributions on the first page, under my nickname "MilkFountain:"
http://forum.literotica.com/showthr...t=325852&page=1
--MilkFountain

39_Keeper said:
This is a story I wrote about a lover that could give me the gift of her sweet milk -- I find this very erotic - but find so few stories that really put this as part of the sensualness of making love - even if it is dry nursing - I find so much power in a womans breasts!!

I will post my story in the next reply

John - please share links to other stories and also comment on your thoughts on this.

Last edited:
Dear Ms.Read . . . .

wow. thats all I gotta say

WOW. :)

Ms.Read, what are you referring to, when you say "Wow?"

While here, I'd like to add another aspect of lactating that really, REALLY turns me on. . . . The the hormone released when a woman has an orgasm is the same one that triggers her milk let down, and that when she approaches her orgasm my wife begins to leak, and then sprays uncontrolably during the orgasm. I especially love when she's sitting atop me and covers my face, chest and arms, as well as the pillows, sheets and headboard while she cums. She then collapses forward and I settle down for a long suck--at first unable to keep up with her flow, guzzling, gulping, and occasionally withdrawing to cough some out of my windpipe while she sprays me. --MilkFountain

This is a story I wrote about a lover that could give me the gift of her sweet milk -- I find this very erotic - but find so few stories that really put this as part of the sensualness of making love - even if it is dry nursing - I find so much power in a womans breasts!!

I will post my story in the next reply

John - please share links to other stories and also comment on your thoughts on this.
I would like to see a story on a similar topic (full torso included, but featuring breasts) without using lips, teeth, tongue, or throat, just hands, fingers, and other parts of skin.
This would be even more sensual to me (more into bare shoulders, cleavage, and long smooth legs), plus the woman doesn't have to be nursing, just have big, full breasts naturally (oversized or discollored nipples aren't necessary).

i induced lactation for my man and i have to say that having him suckling at my breast is THE most erotic feeling:devil:

Last edited:
I would like to see a story on a similar topic (full torso included, but featuring breasts) without using lips, teeth, tongue, or throat, just hands, fingers, and other parts of skin.
This would be even more sensual to me (more into bare shoulders, cleavage, and long smooth legs), plus the woman doesn't have to be nursing, just have big, full breasts naturally (oversized or discollored nipples aren't necessary).
I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.
I'm sure if I read it, I would probably love the story.
I just prefer not hearing, seeing, feeling, or even reading about saliva touching the skin (bad experience in childhood), or anything gooey, sticky, or slimy.

PS: Don't ever sniff modeling glue, wait in line with a nose picker, or get too close to a hungry dog.

Last edited:
Back