Teacher/Professor Humilliation

Theo_Malt

Virgin
Recently I got a desire to write some stories about teachers being humiliated by their students. It's a fun power dynamic, and I have written a few stories along those lines, but I noticed something very early on - almost all of the sexy content happened outside of the classroom.

Then I got to thinking about the stories I've read/enjoyed over the years/decades about teachers being humiliated by their students. As far as I could remember, they all involved some form of blackmail AND almost all of the sexy content happened outside of the classroom.

It seems to me that anyone could write a story about a student blackmailing her teacher/professor and forcing them to go through a drive-thru naked, then have the guys hanging out in the fast food parking lot eat milkshake from the teacher/professor's pussy. Anyone could write a story about a student blackmailing his teacher/professor into working the school's gloryhole, or running naked around her backyard like a pet dog.

The real trick seems to be:
What can a student get away with in class?
What could a student get away with in class - if they had administration approval?
What could an entire class get away with in the classroom - if the teacher/professor was submissive and they knew they could get away with it?

What do you think the students could get away with?

(note: I haven't attached links to any stories, because what I have written is still pending or still being written/edit.)

(p.s. I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but it's the closest I could find. This is basically the inverse of "story ideas" since I am basically asking for suggestions rather than posting an ideas.)

Just an idea on my part:

It starts outside the classroom. Possibly a much younger sister who is dominant over her older sister (different father?). And now the older sister is in her first year as a teacher in your little sister's class of all places.

Possibly it all starts with dress codes or bondage lacing under clothing. A remote-controlled vibrator.

Later possibly sex education lessons using the teacher as an example. Demonstration of different practices.

What could a student get away with in class - if they had administration approval?
What could an entire class get away with in the classroom - if the teacher/professor was submissive and they knew they could get away with it?

What do you think the students could get away with?

There's a clip lifted from an old French(?) movie circulated on the web with one beautiful stunt done by a class of students as an unified single character. Not hunting for a link right now, but try to describe the scene:

...a young teacher is walking down the hallway, she seems already tense and anxious.

Meanwhile in the classroom, to a soundtrack of giggling and laughter we see student clothing thrown in a large pile on the floor.

Teacher enters the classroom, the class quiet down sharply (as might be expected), but she is taken aback by what she sees. The students are neatly sitting at their tables perfectly disciplined, but they are all naked. And there's that big pile of clothes in front.

She says nothing to address that though. She tries to collect herself, greets the class like nothing was amiss and tries to start her lecture, but is unable to. She is obviously uncomfortable. She is unable to engage the class, they aren't obviously hostile but clearly nonresponsive. Saying nothing, she decides the solution of the situation is to join the class in nudity.

So she strip. She is obviously shy and embarrassed to do so, and it is no striptease, she quickly and functionally get rid of her clothing, adding it to pile of student's clothes. The class is still dead silent as she does it, but the disposition seems to change. The smiles seem sincere. It helps her composure, she takes a deep breath and restarts her lecture. It involves great deal of writing on the blackboard, so she isn't looking at the class all that much, and passionate about her subject she is soon lost in her lecture, nudity -- her own and students -- forgotten.

Meanwhile there's hands pulling on the diminishing pile of the clothes...

A middle aged man followed by a older woman walks down the hallway. He says something to the her approaching the door of the classroom, and enters. (I think he knocked, and entered immediately, but maybe he even didn't bother to knock at all). He is shocked to see the young teacher giving her lecture in the nude, and admonishes her harshly.

The teacher looks around. It takes her a moment to realize she's naked. Her clothes are gone, the entire pile of the clothes are gone. She tries to say something to explain herself, waving at the class, but... All students in the classroom are perfectly dressed. The dean (or whomever he is) comment on that. One of the guys at the back says something that deeply hurts the teacher and make rest of the class erupt in chuckles. The dean admonishes the class for that, and leads the -- still naked and dazed -- teacher out of the classroom.

Obviously, the scene needs quite a bit of buildup for such a deliberate stunt to make sense and proceed so smoothly as intended. It's clear there's ongoing conflict with the class, but within the scene she's clearly a victim. Her decision to strip needs justification in previous context. It's unclear was the administrator's visit anticipated, but in result the teacher was made to look crazy, deliberately and successfully.

Last edited:
I went a ways down this path in The Grading Scheme.

It's a complicated dynamic, and in real life, in the current culture of academia, the power relationship is not obvious but intense (if the participants are having any thoughts from above the beltline).

Taking refuge from PC in a period piece.

Middleton Blessed Virgin Women's College had a real financial problem caused by declining enrollments. It was the sixties. Young women were not lining up to go to a college with "Virgin" in the name and the college couldn't recruit any of the young men with GI Bill benefits, or who wanted a draft deferment.

So the Board with great trepidation re-branded itself as MBVU and went co-ed (technically becoming a university by creating a "Men's College" with sub-contracted instructors and merged classes).

They also looked for, ahem, "less expensive" (inexperienced) instructors. One of whom was brand-newly ordained Father Cavanaugh who was twenty-one but incredibly naive. Rumor was that Fr. C took his morning shower before sunirse every morning, never turning on a light so he wouldn't see himself naked.

Assigned to teach an introductory biology class, he is stiff, and supremely uncomfortable. The college saved money by buying very old or poorly written text-books discarded or rejected by other institutions. The biology, economics, and history texts seem to contain the same vague illustrations of... Well... Uh, something. Accompanied by incoherent sentences.

Fr. C was loosing control of his students. The guys-- a couple of whom were veterans-- sat in the back row and smoked an odd smelling tobacco blend... Well, at least they were sharing. And the gals, most of whom-- unlike Fr. C had actually seen a penis, were bored to tears. A couple got mean and openly mocked the overwhelmed Priest. But a couple took pity on him.

As he stumbled through a text-book section on mammary glands, he got many items wrong. Layla listened to his pain, and heard the other girls ridicule. She walked up to him and paced her hand on his chest, using him as an illustration, she explains what he got wrong. Then she proceeded to unbutton his shirt.

Soon all of the gals and a guy or two made a circle as Layla played with Fr. C's chest hairs and his pectoral muscles as she made her point.

Class ended, but the young Priest didn't know what to do. He couldn't tell his bosses what happened. He isn't even sure what happened. Except that he is ineffectual. But it happens again and again with Layla and her friend Heather taking charge and using their instructor's body as a male exemplar. Of course there is a need for a female model as well.

So, the gals trade off, or both take their shirts off after removing Fr. C's. Somehow it's both more and less intimidating with three shirtless. They shouldn't... But why not? You know, it... It feels...

Two or three days into the change in dynamics Fr. C was rationalizing it all. He wasn't teaching anyone anything before. They were ignoring him. Now most of the class was paying rapt attention. He had no experience either in teaching or in the subject matter. Now the students were receiving what seemed to him to be accurate information. Layla said that he would feel tingly when Heather touched him-- and he did.

Then his pants came off by their hands. Soon he was disrobing, folding his clothes, and placing them in a neat little stack on the corner his desk. The students are less neat, they tossed their clothing wherever and sometimes left important items like panties behind. Sometimes they left class wearing someone else's shirt or pants.

So it was that a naked Fr. C was standing in front of his desk gripping the edge tight as Heather-- equally naked-- explained the stages of male sexual arousal. Students-- some naked and some just wearing underwear-- watched as Layla was on her knees tickling their instructor's scrotum... lubricating the end of his glans with saliva... playing with his foreskin...

As she aroused him he said that he was a virgin-- as if she didn't know that already-- which provoked a thoughtful discussion on sexual morality. About temptation... How sex can be used as a weapon... About shame... The discussion petered out as Fr. C became too aroused to continue speaking coherently. But Heather kissed he young Priest and explained sweetly to him that it couldn't be "self-abuse" since Layla was doing it...

and since Onan's sin was spilling it on the ground: the fact that Layla swallowed it all meant that no sin had been committed.

It was a year-long class, so there would be plenty of time to debate the finer points as Layla and Heather expanded Fr. C's horizons.

Last edited:
Then I got to thinking about the stories I've read/enjoyed over the years/decades about teachers being humiliated by their students. As far as I could remember, they all involved some form of blackmail AND almost all of the sexy content happened outside of the classroom.

The reason most scenes take place outside the classroom or after school hours is believability - esp if taking place in public school or university. It is very very difficult to do something like this during school hours and not get caught.

This is especially after the events of the PennSate abuse scandal where teachers and staff are now required, by federal law, to report any suspicious behavior from other school staff/teachers (and coverups may result in jail time). Even a teacher dressing and acting provocatively will raise flags, and whatever humiliation the student plans will immediately end.

Additionally, in a time post school shootings, schools now have more than quadrupled the number of cameras all over the building (and feeds are often stored and monitored by people outside of the school like the district office).

That said, I have read a few humiliation teacher stories that did take place during school hours that were fantastic. Those scenes focused on ncredibly subtle or out of sight humiliation moments and those to me were the best and hottest versus full on nudity/behavior displayed for all to see.

BUT if you want to do a scene the way you described, the best is for it to take place in a private school.

Private Schools
It could be a very small school or almost university sized school. The key part however is that the reputation of the school is most important above everything else including academic merits. Private schools have to attract families to send their kids there, make the extra drive, and pay the extra money. So student/administration/ can get away (cover up) with quite a lot in order to save the rep of a school. Secondly, money is the other major priority of Private Schools (esp ones that receive no funding from state or fed government). So admins can cover up things if a student is from influential parents.

While private schools are required to follow guidelines of sex abuse reporting, the oversight and procedures are less stringent than public schools.

Additionally, in a time post school shootings, schools now have more than quadrupled the number of cameras all over the building (and feeds are often stored and monitored by people outside of the school like the district office).

It recently caught my attention that at least some teachers of some schools in some places in US are wearing bodycams to class those days, voluntarily. Even if I wasn't mistaken and the setting was vocational education and there was a situation ongoing that's kind of nuts.

There could be a whole game on fooling/hacking/avoiding cameras.

Endpoints in process, not recordings, editing those is near impossible by design. In one example I knew even root of the security system had ready tools only to flush the entire rolling achieve not delete or override fragments. Sure, it isn't actually impossible, given unlimited resources and/or unchecked vulnerabilities, and, in theory a clean hack on, say, storage array firmware level could be very convincing.

There's a thing with the cameras though, or few, that make them by far less useful/fearsome in practical reality than people assume them to be. It's one of the areas Hollywood style propaganda had been most successful in convincing nearly everyone the alleged capabilities far exceed the actual, and/or state of the art the practical. Sure, don't take any real world risks based on what I say, it can and will end badly.

First is, the recordings are ever only reviewed by an actual person only if an incident is reported.

Live review is a thing, sure, but it's only ongoing on select few key locations mostly and intermittent even there, and overall the live review capability is inversely proportional to the number of cameras. If you have, say, 80+ cameras in and around the building and two guards, one behind three monitors at a open counter in entrance zone and another behind 6 or 8 monitors wall in a back office security center, then even combined they see less than 20 feeds at any given time, even if they split their screens (what they do, as well as may cycle through present selections, above of switching contextual modes at certain points during the day or on cue).

Sure, front door will be likely full, or near fullscreen, and doubled on both sets all the time, but some of those split screen images may be less-than phone screen sized tiny windows on a peripherall screen high up the wall, receiving zero direct attention, at least as long the feed more or less conforms to the image expected.

That means, significant lighting changes, people moving around in supposedly empty restricted areas, such things both get operator's attention and could be aided by alerting software tools. But say, a class in session is mostly static imagine of very low priority, even if it happened to be on, or cycled through live review monitors what a teacher wears or not may get easily overlooked.

Because, the camera images are rather crap to begin with. Best cameras are good, cheap consumer cameras are excellent, but overpriced old security system specials are often unbelievably crapshoot. And no, you can't actually do that sweet Hollywood zoom, enhance, zoom, zoom, enhance, enhance, wow look she has her tits out!

Nope, all you have and will, is a couple of dozen pixels high figure with a speck of something dark somewhere below waist and a splash of something white somewhere above, and a twenty pixel brown speck for the long hair. Yes, looking at it in motion at full resolution live with the amazing computational photography tool human brain is, we can deduce a lot of additional information. But even who a person in the video might be would almost always be guess made by overall shape, posture and gait, and yes, the overall colors of clothing they are known/supposed/expected to be wearing, than any directly identifying features.

And unless the actual action is specifically recorded on alert, the feed goes to archive. Dozens of cameras recording 24/7 and stored for 30+ days is a lot of data. Yeah, the storage nowadays is cheap, but again we're not talking about what's cheapest, we're talking about purpose build and certified integrated systems with massive redundancy. The actual usable storage capacity in those situations is still expensive. So , the images, crappy as they were are compressed for storage. Oftentimes in reduced resolution and aggressive, lossy, artifacts inducing compression.

And it is this low resolution, pixelated, blocky and blurred videos ripe with compression artifacts that would be viewed upon incident reporting a day or week later. With the actual interesting action only partially visible on the already optically distorted edge at a corner of the field of view. Does it help to understand what the flying fuck the people are talking about? Anything between tremendously and nope, not at all. Any actual details? Definitely nope. Is it pubic hair or bikini bottoms you won't discern, heck, pink yoga pants may or may not be here either, and wich one of three tall fit blondes that girl is you may only guess, from context and contrary witness accounts.

And after those thirty days? Yup, its all overwritten in a loop. Additional long term backups are rare, and certainly would not cover areas of low priority.

So yes, modern setting with cameras everywhere puts additional complexity on things, but a lot of the security theater is that, a theater. Naked streaking through school corridors may be recorded by dozens of cameras, but without deliberate search for it within a month that recording will still be lost forever. Contradictory statements could still be word against word even while you could be looking at indiscernible activities of blurred unidentified stick figures on the screen.

Last edited:
As with most erotic stories - it's easy to come up with barriers to believability - the same is probably true of most horror fiction, too. (I know I often marvel at what the fuckhead Stephen King gets me to believe in so damn effortlessly!)

That said, I think most readers come here ready to suspend a certain level of disbelief for a good time, so don't overthink the idea!

I don't do bully stories since I don't quite understand the dynamic - but it still feels like a manageable scenario.

Is the heart of a bully story the ol' "You'll do this or else?" threat? Feels like blackmail, in a way.

Anyway - it starts small for our hapless victim. A single student gains control over her and she's soon teaching without panties or told to lose her bra before he arrives for class. After he's gone, she can, thankfully, redress - but that does little to ease the sexual frustrations she felt from his control.

What begins as relatively tame continues to escalate. No panties or no bra leads to no panties or bra - perhaps all day or increasingly revealing outfits for his benefit. For example, for all her other classes, she wears a demure sweater, but for his class, she takes off the sweater to expose the tight-fitting or nearly translucent top.

Despite herself, she secretly thrills over his control while slowly getting allowing him more ammunition to use against her. He winds up with pictures that will ruin her teaching career, embarrass her to the community, break up her marriage or engagement - insert horrible, must-be-avoided-at-all-costs penalties here.

Other students begin to notice, of course, but none of them complain - especially none of the other guy students who are enjoying the show. Her class becomes more popular, inexplicably, since it's only during one class that everyone gets the extra show from her. Because of her reputation as a "good person," she flies beneath the radar of the administration and might even earn some extra praise for how well she engages her classroom of problem students.

As the school year progresses, she's forced to accept more and more humiliation at the hands of her bully and the rest of the class. It advances from slightly revealing outfits to accidentally exposing herself to the class (think Sharon Stone crossing her legs in "Basic Instinct.")

She's regularly exposed, humiliated, and shamefully turned on by the experience, too.

By this point, you've established enough of a "world" that you can probably get away with quite a bit - most readers will have bought into the imaginary world and the premise that you can go anywhere that you want without worrying about believability.

But, since I'm this far invested . . .

After a series of relatively tame exposures (no panties, no bra, occasional flashes of too much skin, etc.) - things ramp up a bit while she patrols the rows of desks as her students complete a test or work on homework - one of the randier students smacks her ass and she's forced to accept it. Over time, that single smack turns into other students taking extra liberties with her, too. As she struggles to maintain her composure, she's regularly groped, grabbed, and caressed while her bully just sits in the back of the class wearing the same big shit-eating grin on his face. He's clearly loving it.

As an added subplot - she tries to get her revenge by making the subject material more difficult for the class - her theory is, if the classwork gets too difficult, students might drop her class or flunk out. Instead, the class doubles down on keeping up with her instruction - no one wants to miss out on this class! Meanwhile, she's spending even more time working on lesson plans for this particular classroom - which keeps her bully in her mind - and feeds the cycle of humiliation and exhilaration.

How far do they take things? That would be up to the writer of the story, wouldn't it? As the students begin to realize just how much they can get away with, how much more would they try? A playful slap on her ass while monitoring that one test easily turns into several students trying the same thing. That creates a true spirit of one-ups-manship between several of the students until even the meekest student in the classroom feels empowered to make a play for grabbing her cute little butt - surely that would be extra humiliating when she realizes that even Scottie feels empowered to grab her, too.

Personally, I see it as a mixed classroom of obviously college-aged students - everyone has to be at least eighteen years old or older. Still, make it a class of freshmen if you want, since making it high school students could trigger problems with the site.

As for the females in her classroom, there would surely be a mixed hodge-podge of reactions. At first, several students (either gender) would be oblivious to what's going on, but as it becomes more apparent that Miss Crabtree is, well, different - the girls in the classroom are horrified, intrigued, fascinated, repulsed - I guess it depends on which student we're talking about, doesn't it?

Surely there would be at least one tough girl who would try to pat Miss Crabtree on the ass, too. And, I would imagine a goody-goody two-shoes young lady who tries confronting her after class with, "Why are you like this?" Meanwhile, Miss Crabtree is very aware of the example she is setting and frustrated with her inability to change things. She can only try to make lame excuses like acting ignorant about the goody-goody two-shoes's observations or telling Miss Priss to stop being so damn uptight. What choice does she have? No way can she reveal the conditions of how and why she's being bullied, can she?

Is she stripped down in class? Forced to teach in the nude? Made to wear a buttplug while standing at the whiteboard? Perhaps made to wear one of those raccoon tail buttplugs beneath her skirt where the very end of the tail extends just past the hem of her skirt?

Is she required to stroke off students? Give out blowjobs? Let students fuck her in front of everyone else? It's all "writer's choice" when it comes those things.

Where does it end? I can imagine several endings starting with everyone passing her class in flying colors except for one student - her bully - who purposely fails her class and the story ends with him saying, "Guess I'll see you again next year."

I have had several fantasies/story ideas along these lines for a while. Either as the teacher or student finding themselves in a tough situation. As the teacher it’s usually as a moment of weakness, sometimes blackmail, that escalated over time. As the student it’s usually for something like the price for a grad school recommendation from an influential professor.

You might be interested in my Coach Laurie stories, which have scenarios of the female teacher humiliating male students.

Another plot element for leverage would be if the student's family have a great deal of monetary and/or prestige influence over the school, to the point that the teacher's boss might just say, "Just do what he/she wants and maybe this'll all go away".

Somehow
As a result of recent employment
A job that takes me into various communities. mostly Amish communities
That has sparked an interest in their parallel lives.
. . . and, of course their sex lives
As I read your idea(s), I got a sense that you were seeking new means of enabling students to dominate their superior teachers.
Sects allow their adolescents to experience "rumspringa" which is a time frame when the rules and restraints of their society are relaxed or lifted temporarily as a means of meeting a partner.
Some sects further this relaxing that allow them to drive cars, imbibe alcohol and experiment with recreational drugs. In addition, this freedom is augmented by the option of temporarily leaving their Amish society.
Must assume that these adolescants do so in groups and cliques which naturally would lead to a group mentality.
Possibly, a group of female rumspringers (of age) leave and return as a group to their society and their classes. With one class in mind, because the teacher is a recent widower in mourning. A male teacher that has a reputation for a desirable physicality.
There is a group curiosity and goal to slowly infect their teacher's mind with the sexual possibilities of women in the midst of rumspringa. One at a time, they approach him gently in innocent isolation all the while observing his vulnerabilities and preferences. Gathering after each reconnaissance to share their perceptions so as to inform the next isolation.
The young females hunger for sexual experience(s) with the goal of that experience being with a man of experience caught in self-administered abstinence.
Easily a gas on the flames scenario . . .

what adjuncts are paid is humiliating enough- so humiliating perhaps they turn to sex for pay, and encounter a tenured prof; a student; or the Dean?

what adjuncts are paid is humiliating enough- so humiliating that I duplicated the post. Sigh.

Sorry for my English in advance
So let's say a privet school(better if it's all boys school ) president's son caught a teacher doing something inappropriate ... So he decides to punish her.. in the beginning he force her to do humiliating task , for example going to school without any underwear, bra , wear some reveling clothes , shot dress etc ... Then he let her wear Vibrating Panties and tease her in front of the whole class while she is giving a lecture .... BTW at this point non of the other students know about it so it's make this whole thing really interesting .... She would try not to moan .... Eventually he tells the other students about the situation so they can be a part of her degradation too... They would take advantage of her while she is class....

There huge potential to all things that could happen inside and out side of class ...

1) taking a class while completely naked ... Just wearing collar and leash.... in front of whole class

2) we can add bdsm elements like whipping , caning , wax play etc etc ....

3) gangbangs , piercing , tattoo etc can be added ...

4) public nudity , pet play ...

I would prefer if she starts enjoying the treatment like a true masochist and if the story is on female POV

Back