Most creative date/seduction

Pmcum69

Virgin
Folks!

What has been the most creative or unique way someone has presented themselves to you? What are your crazy dating stories? What was something so strange that it worked? What moments were so unique in your dating life that you couldn’t help but enjoy yourself?

A long time ago I was sitting in a pub ( half pissed ) when a girl and her friend walked in . She looked just like the singer Kim Wilde and I couldn't take my eyes off of her , then she disappeared .
A few moments later she appeared by the side of me and asked me why I was staring at her , I explained and we ended up dating !

Nice! If she looked like Kim Wilde, I would consider myself a lucky man if I were you!

I was in a truck stop waiting to pay for my fuel. A tall thin black haired beauty was walking towards me. The counter worker call, " Number 16 your shower is ready. Proceed to shower two." She walked up to the counter grabbed her ticket turned and as she was walking past me said, " I guess that's us...Lets go." Needless to say I followed!!

Back