M4F… the power of fantasies

Fantasy89

Virgin
34 m here experienced with many kinks and fetishes in real life and through online fun.

What I crave is not necessarily control, but working with a woman to unleash the pleasure that comes from the mental stimulation of realizing, in some part, a fantasy.

I think our fantasies have the power to trigger the most explosive sexual experiences, but they are a catch 22. Usually they are taboo actions or topics, and as such we guard them closely, not wanting to risk sealing the fulfillment of them because of the fear of fallout.

I’m hoping to find a woman whose identified this about themselves and work with them to help them realize some of the sexual pleasure of those tightly held secrets, in a safe, low risk online way.

What I’m offering is essentially a Dom/ sub relationship or mentorship that helps her be accountable to her desires, the extra nudge, support and guidance to fulfill what she can of her fantasies, on her own. There’s a spectrum of fulfilling fantasies, as I see it. Masturbating to the thoughts, words and images associated with it, involving elements in your play, such as self bondage, orgasm denial, punishment etc. and actually finding a partner to enact the fantasies on you.

I enjoy finding ways to enable the first 2 - the end of the spectrum being the riskier and not always most fulfilling.

I love learning about a woman’s fantasies and the unique pleasure points, both physical and mental, that get her turned on, and in turn get her off.

I have some fantasies and kinks of my own that I’d be particularly excited about employing, if we held them in common, but I’m also game to explore fantasies that are unique to you towards the end of my ultimate kink, which is hearing about or seeing the heightened arousal and explosive orgasms that we can achieve for you from finding the 6th gear of sexual pleasure.

As you can probably tell at this point, I tend to prefer longer form more meaningful exchanges via messenger and email, but I can also chat. I value finding a woman for this who is articulate and able to express herself

Shoot me a message if you’re intrigued

34 m here experienced with many kinks and fetishes in real life and through online fun.

What I crave is not necessarily control, but working with a woman to unleash the pleasure that comes from the mental stimulation of realizing, in some part, a fantasy.

I think our fantasies have the power to trigger the most explosive sexual experiences, but they are a catch 22. Usually they are taboo actions or topics, and as such we guard them closely, not wanting to risk sealing the fulfillment of them because of the fear of fallout.

I’m hoping to find a woman whose identified this about themselves and work with them to help them realize some of the sexual pleasure of those tightly held secrets, in a safe, low risk online way.

What I’m offering is essentially a Dom/ sub relationship or mentorship that helps her be accountable to her desires, the extra nudge, support and guidance to fulfill what she can of her fantasies, on her own. There’s a spectrum of fulfilling fantasies, as I see it. Masturbating to the thoughts, words and images associated with it, involving elements in your play, such as self bondage, orgasm denial, punishment etc. and actually finding a partner to enact the fantasies on you.

I enjoy finding ways to enable the first 2 - the end of the spectrum being the riskier and not always most fulfilling.

I love learning about a woman’s fantasies and the unique pleasure points, both physical and mental, that get her turned on, and in turn get her off.

I have some fantasies and kinks of my own that I’d be particularly excited about employing, if we held them in common, but I’m also game to explore fantasies that are unique to you towards the end of my ultimate kink, which is hearing about or seeing the heightened arousal and explosive orgasms that we can achieve for you from finding the 6th gear of sexual pleasure.

As you can probably tell at this point, I tend to prefer longer form more meaningful exchanges via messenger and email, but I can also chat. I value finding a woman for this who is articulate and able to express herself

Shoot me a message if you’re intrigued

Back