Mom Shows Daughter Total Love (Closed for SRP_Lover19)

Jessie was only able to coo out when she felt the cold items be poured onto her body. She waied to see what her mother would do next.

"How beautiful," Jody said admiring her artwork. Slowly she began with Jessie's shoulders licking and nibbling the cream and fruit.Her facewas being coated with remnants of fruit juice and cream. She purred as she reached her daughter's belly button.

Jessie arched her body as her mother's mouth and tongue began to move over her body. She slowly reached out and grabbed her mother's mound and began to run her fingers over her mother's pussy. All she could do was coo and let out small moans of pleasure as her mother's cleaned her.

Jody cooed as Jessie's fingers once again found her magical spots. But she had a mission so wasn't about to stop to revel in the sensations. An extra special aroma was wofting from her daughter's cunt. She sucked and licked all over the outer mound and lips then feverishly dove in eating fruit, jelly cream, and especially puss honey!

Jessie couldn't breath for a second while her mother licked her pussy. She reached down with her free hand and drove her mother's face deeper into her pussy as she grinds it on her mother's face. She could only yelp and loudly moan as her mother's licked her sweet spot deeply.

Mommy didn't need to have her face pushed but enjoyed the fact that her daughter was enjoying her attention this much. As she continued to eat Jessie's twat she felt around them. It had to be here somewhere, didn't it? Then she found it, a whole banana. She lifted the banana to Jessie's tummy and peeled it quickly. She hope it was green enough that she could fuck her daughter with it and then feed it to her without it being crushed or breaking off inside of Jessie's pussy. Slowly she pushed the hard banana into the fruit smelling pussy.

Jessie could feel the banana enter her pussy and she let out a squeel. She began to rock her hips as her mother slowly thrusted the fruit into her. She quickly grabbed her mother's hip and pulled them to her. She held onto her mother with on arm before she started to play with her mother's pussy some more. She drove two fingers in then three and then four. She could tell how wet her mother was and soon she began to slowly insert her entire fist into her mother. She could feel her mother's pussy stretch to fit her hand and when she finally got past her knuckles she could fist her properly. She started slow but soon started to go faster and harder. She knew her mother was ignoring her attempts but she wondered if she could ignore this.

Jody groaned as her daughter fisted, "Fuck! Jessie you're gonna pay for this but don't stop!" Jody continued to fuck Jessie with the banana getting it thoroughly soaked in pussy honey getting it ready to feed her daughter.

Jessie keeps fisting her mother and asks "how are you going to pay me back?" She can feel every inch pf the banana in her. She is barely able to speak between her moans ansd yelps of pleasure .

Jody cums in a thunderous orgasm and pulls Jessie's fist from her twat. "Don't worry little girl I'll get you my pretty! But right now it is snack time." She pulls the banana from her daughter's pussy and takes a small bite and moans in ecstasy then turning around still panting puts the banana to her daughter's lips.

Jessie takes a huge bit out of the banana. She moans as she chews and then swallows it before asking mockingly "what are you gonna do give me a enema and make me go all day with my rose bud corked so I cannot relieve the pressure?" She truly wondered what her mother had in mind and now that she said it she wondered what an enema would actually feel like seeing how she hadn't really had one before.

"Do you like the banana?" Jody asked as she watched her daughter obviously enjoying it.
"No not into enemas or scat however double fisting is another matter!" Not waiting for a reaction she pushed Jessie down and started inserting her hands in both holes trying to be careful so she didn't cause long lasting damage.

Jessie let out a loud yelp as her mother slowly inserted her fists into her body. She moved her shaky hands to her mother's breast and pinched her nipples. She pulls on her nipples until they pop out of between her fingers. "You dirty whore!" She finally moans out as she felt both fists enter her body.

"You are a fine one to talk little bitch...here I'm trying to share a special breakfast experience with you.. all ready to let you eat fruit from your mommy then you fist my ass so I doubled the feeling for you my lil' slut! Still cautious Jody thrust her fists in and out of Jessie's pussy and asshole careful not to have both all the way in at the same time.She did love watching her daughter squirm

All Jessie could do at this pount was lay there and moan out as she gelt her mother's hands move inside of her.

Cum for me; cum for mommy you fucking bitch!" Jody ranted as she felt a tingle in her own pussy still hoping to be Jessie's dining table.

Jessie. began to shake then she squirted all over the place she could physically spray all over everything in the direction of where her pussy was pointing. When she came down she slowly took out her mother's hands and then pushed her mother down on to the floor saying "my turn to eat mommy."

Jody laid on her back and licked her daughter's juices from her hands and smiled.
She put herself on full display for Jessie including spreading her legs, "Your tableau is ready for your artistry!"

Jessie grabbed the whipped cream can and inserted it into her mother's pussy spraying the inside with it a bit before she proceeded to make her mother a pair of panties with the cream. She soon covered her mother'ss breast with the cream and then she put two grapes on to of her crwam breasts to represent nipples. She drizzled the jam on her mother's lips and neck.. She placed two slices of banana over top of her mother's eyelids. She stops to admire her mother before asking "does my table need a cleaning?"

Jody shivered from the cold and also with excitement as her daughter applied the goodies to her body. She did her best not to squish the cream from her cunt.
"yes young lady; I've told you over and over to clean up after yourself! So, get to it!" she almost laughed out loud but did smile brightly at her daughter encouraging her to eat-up.

"Ok mommy but you will have to do something for me. I want you to squeeze out the cream that's in your pussy when I cup it with my mouth." She didn't wait for her mother's response and started to lick her mother's pussy clean. When she was sure she had everything off her mother's pussy she cuped her mother's pussy with her mouth and waited.

Jody did not answer her daughter with words. As Jessie licked her pussy lips and clit clean Jody ground her pussy in the girl's face. Once she felt Jessie's mouth cup her opening she grunted and squeezed out the cream. It oozed out.

Jessie loves the taste of the cream mixed with her mother's honey when her mother pushed everything out of her pussy. when she got her mother's pussy cleaned out she moved to her mother's breast

Jody couldn't believe how thorough her daughter was in devouring her pussy; using a douche would not have been more effective. When Jessie moved up to her breast Jody cradled the girlin her arm.

When Jessie found her mother's nipple she latched on to it like a breastfeeding child again and she done the same with the other. She took her time cleaning her mother's face off and when she was done she kissed and bit her mother's neck.

Back