Mom Shows Daughter Total Love (Closed for SRP_Lover19)

It was a quick and easy task to rinse all of the piss off of the tablecloth and porch. She then hurriedly hung the cloth over a chair ready for the next time it would be needed.
She scampered into the house and reached into her goodies and got out one of her largest strap-ons. It was 12 inches and had a built-in water proof vibrator. She put it on as she approached the shower that she could hear already running.
Climbing in she cooed, "Let's get cleaned off little girl then me and my friend here will show your holes a thing or two." She laughed playfully.

Jessie smiled at her mother before saying "I wasn't done back there on both fisting you and peeing on you mommy." She grabbed her mother's leg and began to empty herself out on her mother's thigh. She gave her mother a deep and passionate kiss. She let her hands wonder over her mother's body until she finished pissing on her mother.

"Mmmm....your pee feels so hot and wonderful. I've got some left in my tank too. Just let me know where and when you want it!" Jody answered as she ground against her daughter rubbing the fake cock against her. Then she dunked Jessie's head under the shower and watched the water caress Jessie's body running off the girl's tits.

Jessie lets the water run over her for a bit before she say "I want you to pee in my ass mommy. I want it to pool over my rose bud and I want you to lick it out." She got herself in position under her mother to where the only thing her mother would have to do is piss into her spread ass cheeks.

Jody gulped audibly at the brazen display of her daughter's ass She reached down and caressed Jessie's ass cheeks then reached into the crack and rammed three fingers into Jessie's ass hole to open it up. She pumped several times as she moved into perfect position.
Pulling her fingers out she hurredly hovered over the open bowels and let loose a large stream of golden nectar.
The moment the stream stopped she attacked Jessie's ass hole feverishly licking and drinking as and tongue fucking her offspring's rosebud, "Delicious combination!"

Jessie couldn't help but to coo when she felt her mother's warm liquid hit her rose bud. As soon as she felt her mother's tongue hit her rose bud she moaned out loving the feeling of her mother's tongue fucking. When she felt that her mother was finished cleaning her back out she quickly got to her feet and she pushed her mother up against the wall of the shower. She pressed her lips against her mother's lips hard passionately kissing her mother. She began to rub the fake cock as if she was giving her mother a hand job.

As Jessie rubbed the phony cock Jody reached down and turned it on. She gave her daughter another torrid kiss grinding herself against Jessie's cunt.
"Since you love ass action so much that's exactly what you're gonna get!" Jody growled at her daughter. Using Jessie's hair for leverage she spun the girl around and pushed her back down until Jessie had no choice but to brace herself on the wall. Hoping Jessie's ass hole hadn't fully closed yet she began pushing the bibrating cock into her own daughter.

Last edited:
"Ohhh god mommy that feels amazing!" She moaned out as she felt it enter her. "I hope you save energy because I want you to fuck my pussy good like you have done my ass mommy." She said panting already out of breath from the insertion her mother had done. the vibrating she was feeling in her bowels. Jessie's hips started to push back against her mother's cock not wanting to wait for her mother to start.

"Don't worry about mommy's energy; I've gotten a second wind seeing your sexy wet ass and body." Jody grunted as the water cleaned them of the piss.
Jody reached down to the strap-on and found the switch and put it on high. As Jessie's hips came up to meet her Jody pounded her daughter mercilessly, "How's this my slut!?"

She was only able to answer her mother with moans and yelps as she was pounded. She could feel her juices start to flow out of her pussy. She couldn't help but to scream at the top of her lungs in pure pleasure. She reached back with one hand and gave her mother's ass a hard smack. It was so hard it was audible even if they weren't already wet from the shower.

Jodie reached up and cupped her daughter's breasts and began milking them like utters letting out a scream when Jessie swatted her big ass.
Without a warning she pulled out the strap-on and wiped it on her daughter's ass and then forcibly rammed into Jessie's twat.

Jessie was about to groan in displeasure when she felt the toy leave her rose bud but when she felt her mother ram it in her dripping pussy she let out a yelp. Her hips started to move faster at this point trying to milk the cock as if it were real.

"Fuck you've got a beautiful ass hole; sounds weird I know but it's a real masterpiece! It's surrounded by such a spankable ass," Jody grunted gasping between each word then proceeded to remove one hand from Jessie's tits and spank her daughter.
Meanwhile, her pummelling of her offspring's pussy continued relentlessly.

Jessie was barely able to turn around to firmly grasp her mother's breast. With each smack and thrust all she could do was moan out. She grabbed her mother's nipple and pulled hard on it like her mother has done to her at times. Jessie couldn't tell if she had came already or not she was just able to focus on the pleasure she was having at the time.

"Cum with me my slut daughter! Fuck I'm cumming! Shit we're running out of hot water!" She giggled and groaned at the same time. Jody could feel the honey run down her leg and mix with the water that was getting cooler by the second.

Jessie finally felt herself cum. She began to shake and tremble as she let moans. She felt herself. begin to gush all over her mother's fake cock. She turned herself around and began to passionately kiss her mother. "Do I get to sleep in bed with you mommy?" She asked breaking the kiss and cuddling into her mother.

Cooing after breaking the kiss Jody answered cupping both of her daughter's tits and thumbing the nipples, "Yes, baby you may sleep with mommy but there are 2 rules. First, you must sleep naked or whatever I say, naked tonight. And second, I will use either these sexy E cups or your big ass as my pillow,UNDERSTAND?"
She kissed Jessie again and walked out of the bathroom holding Jessie's hand waiting for the girl's answer.

Jessie answered with "yes mommy." She couldn't wait to be able to sleep with her mother in the same bed as her. She began to wonder what her mother would choose but she hoped that they could cuddle what ever it was.

"Come along let's get just a little sleep to recharge our batteries. Maybe we'll have a special breakfast after our nap."
Jody pulls Jessie into her arms for one last passionate kiss and another opportunity to grope her daughter's sexy body. They climb onto the bed and Jody motions for the girl to lay on her back. She circles one hand around Jessie's neck until her hand is resting on Jessie's boob. She raises up so that Jessie can put a arm around her shoulders. Jody then lays her head right on top of her daughter's E-cups with her other hand resting possessively on Jessie's mound. They reposition until they are comfortable and snuggled tightly together.

Last edited:
Jessie couldn't help but to get aroused when she felt her mother's hand possessively cupped her pussy. She slept so well in her mother's arm and when she woke up she instantly began to suckle on her mother's nipples. She couldn't wait for her mother to get up so that they could start their day together.

"Mmmm...now that is the way to be awakened," Jody cooedGently she caressed her daughter as she fully woke up.
"Jessie it is breakfast time. Go out to the back porch and lay out the tablecloth like we had it last. I'll follow you with our breakfast picnic!" Jody got out of bed giving her daughter a quick kiss and scampered into the kitchen getting the required supplies, fruits and cream,and whatever else she could think of.

Jessie hurried and got the table cloth spread out like her mother wanted. When she seen her mother finally enter the room she asked "what did you have in mind mommy?" She couldn't believe what all her mother was carrying with her for them to eat. She helped her mother get everything spread out before they could sit down to eat or what Jessie was thinking lick off each other.

Jody strolled over to her daughter and sat down beside her. She picked up a grape and pushed it between Jessie's lips, "Time to make breakfast a fun experience; lay back."
She shook up the can of whipping cream as she watched Jessie stretch out.

Jessie laid back for her mother and when she felt her mother spray the whipping cream on her she cooed out. She could feel her nipples already start to stiffen. Her hands found her mother's breast and she began to play with her mother's nipples.

Jody covered both of Jessie's nipples with cream then ran a drizzle ofstrawbery jelly down her belly to her pussy and then added whipped cream to her pussy.Then she add a variety of fruit to the cream and jelly (banana slices, grapes, strawberries, and cherries). She purred when her daughter fondled Jody's boobs then popped a strawberry into the girl's mouth.
Happy with her creation, "there a perfect fruit salad."

Back