Who is the victim in the blackmail (closed for Killian)

Pleasuretiger

Literotica Guru
I was listening to my stepmom chatting away with another guy over her phone. Without hesitation, I turns on my voice recorder and tape her conversation.

Dad was 45, a successful businessman and obviously Gina married him for his money. I was 22 and Gina only 28 which fits more as my sister rather then stepmom. She was a bar waitress and believe me, she sure knows how to impress my old man. Dad married her after a short period of two months dating.

"He..he..he.., you look so greedy eating my pussy. I should had taken a photo last night". She teased. "Ahhh yes, Richie is not coming back until Friday. Are you inviting me over to your place again tonight? ........ Good idea, where do you want to meet me for dinner? .... Yeah... You better eat more if you want to play rape tonight..... Ok.... 7pm? ...bye."

Gina looks cheerful when she finally hung up the call but her face turn pale when she saw me standing hardly 3 yards begins her.
"W..w..what do you want,Andy?" She ask hoping that I did not hear her conversation.

With a very polite smile, I replay her conversation from my handset. "I think dad would love to know who is this guy. Sorry mom, you got a game over soon unless we can strike a deal."

Gina was sho k and pissed as she lunged and tried to take away the recorder:" give that back to me! You can't do that toe, I. Your step mom!"

Back