Mob boss and his lawyer (CLOSED)

Jack was satisfied for the moment. His release had felt so good as her mouth clamped tightly around his cock, milking him dry for now. He knew that later he would hard again and again enjoying the fruits of his luscious lawyer. He looked at her devilish smile as she asked, "Did you like it?"

As she moved to climb up toward him, he commented. "Did I like it? I loved it Emily. God you are so talented with you tongue and lips. I'm already looking forward to the next time." He smiled as she climbed next to him and then he accepted her soft kiss. He tasted his own sperm on her lips as she pressed them lightly but firmly against his lips. His mouth open to accept her demanding tongue as it dove into his mouth and he could tell she was hot and needed some of the same attention she had just shown him.

Before he could react, Emily removed her bra and thong. He had wanted the pleasure of stripping the last of her clothing from her tempting body. Though he was a little disappointed he knew there would be time in the future for him to strip her.

"I definitely plan to return the favor," he said feeling her wet pussy rubbing insistently against his cock. Jack could tell she was anxious for him to return the favor when she took his hands, directing one to her pussy and one to her naked breasts. "Oh yea I definitely plan to return the favor. And I want you so much too," he whispered when she lay on her back.

Jack looked down at his luscious lawyer, taking in her naked body except for the sparkling diamonds lying around her neck. His hand began roaming over her body from her neck to her lovely breasts, to the taut stomach, and then to the apex of her thighs.

His lips found hers, crushing against them with lust. His tongue danced across them and then slipped into her mouth while his hand moved back to her breasts, twisting and teasing each nipple until they were hard and pointing at him. When he had gotten each nipple to stand at attention, his hand moved lower to her already wet pussy.

His fingers slid along her slit, feeling her wetness coat his finger tips. He lifted his lips from hers and smiled. "Is this what you have been waiting for?," he said as first one finger then another one entered her wet pussy.

While he waited for her answer, his head dipped to her hard nipple sucking it into his mouth while he teeth nipped at the tip and his fingers slid deep into her pussy feeling the walls of her cunt, tightening around them. He wanted her hot and horny before he licked and sucked her to orgasm.

Emily didn't know why but she felt she needed his approval of her skills with her mouth. She always was told how great of a lawyer she was and now she'd come accustom to being told if she was good or bad. She preferred to be good. She didn't like being anything but good.

She smiled at him hearing him say he loved it and what made her even more happier was when he said he was already looking forward to next time. She definitely wanted there to be many more times and it was good to hear he wanted it too.

She needed and wanted his attention now. Her body was hot and a bit sweaty ready for anything he was going to do. She couldn't wait to have hot and heavy sex with him but first she needed some attention like she had given him.

She was naked only the diamond set he bought her and her heels. She felt sexy and knew he liked what he saw. His hands roamed over her body. He kissed with so much passion. Some of her juices ran on to the bed.

She was so turned and just wanted him so badly. His hand was on her boobs. He was teasing and twisting her nipples one by one. They became hard. Now his hand went to her wet pussy.

His fingers ran across her clit making her wiggle her hips a little. "Yes I've wanted this. I dreamed about you doing this while I proved that you were innocent well not innocent but cunning enough to get away with it." She said.

He pushed two fingers into her sweet wet little pussy. He sucked on her nipple as he pushed his fingers deeply into her. She moaned softly. His sucking on her nipple made her cum quickly. Her nipples were super sensitive and if played or sucked on a certain way it would have her cumming so easily. "Oh god yes." She moaned out.

Her pussy was gripping hold of his fingers hard. She was cumming all over his fingers. Her body was writhing around a little on the bed.

He couldn't help but let out a chuckle when she referred to his trial. The comment reminded him that they both knew he was guilty. But her expertise in the courtroom was excellent just as she showed him when she sucked his cock dry. The way she responded to him, he knew the sex would be great between them. There were so many things to explore with each other and this was just the tip of iceberg.

He liked the way her body squirmed when his fingers slid across her velvet jewel and then when she moaned when his fingers delved into her while he sucked on her rock hard nipples. He loved the way they felt in his mouth and each time he nibbled on them, he felt her body squirm a little bit more.

As Jack's fingers moved in and out of her tight pussy, he felt her body stiffen and then he felt the hot moistness of her orgasm hit her. He knew this would be the first of many orgasms as her body shuddered against his fingers.

But Jack was not yet ready to let her off the hook yet. He wanted to please her and how not better than to let her have multiple orgasms. Jack had a suspicion that Emily was had a high sex drive and he wanted to exploit every fantasy that would bring out her erotic persona.

Jack pulled his head off her engorged nipple and smiled at her. "There will be plenty more where that came from Emily." With that he leaned back to kiss and lick each breast, making sure each one got the proper attention before his lips began to trail to other sensual regions.

His tongue licked around the heavy globes as his fingers slid in and out of her now very wet pussy. They slid upward to find her clit, hard and ready for his mouth. As his lips began kissing down taut stomach, his fingers slid down too until they were rubbing her ass. "One good deed deserves another," he mumbled as his finger poked at the tight rear opening.

He had enjoyed her exploration and he wondered if she would. Pressing one finger against the opening, he felt it give way and allow his wet finger inside.

Pressing harder, his finger slid inside her ass as his lips moved to the top of her pussy. "I think it is time for me to return the favor of your great cock sucking," he said as his tongue slid between the folds of her lips.

He lips kissed down her slim stomach. His fingers slid down over her ass. He rubbed his fingers over her tight little ass. She loved feeling his finger against her little ass hole.

She really enjoyed exploring his body and now it was his turn to explore her body. She needed and wanted him touching her body.

She was so wet and she needed his attention. She looked at him and smiled. She was so eager for him to please her.

He slide a finger deep into her tight ass. His finger was working into her ass. His lips moved to the top of her pussy. She was so wet.

"Oh yeah return the favour Jack." She said. She moaned as his tongue slid between her wet pussy lips.

"Oh god Jack yes that's it." She said. She bite her lip hard as she grinded against his tongue.

She was so happy that she was getting to be with Jack. Her dreams were coming true and she loved it.

Jack always enjoyed oral sex and from the way Emily's hips were grinding against his mouth, she did too. His tongue danced around the wet lips, dipping in and out, touching the engorged clit but never spending too much time yet. He wanted her really squirming on his tongue when he finally sucked her hard and wantonly until she exploded.

While his tongue dipped in and out, his fingers dove deep into her ass. The opening was very tight but with the help of her own juices, the two fingers easily slid in and out. With two fingers buried deep inside her ass, Jack slipped his thumb into the wet cunt. He could feel the fingers with his thumb, separated only by a thin layer of skin.

As his tongue began to slide more seductively over her jewel, his fingers and thumb began to move in and out with demanding attention. He pulled his lips away from her pussy to whisper hoarsely, "fuck babe you taste so fucking good."

He knew she was close and his tongue sliced up and down her slit in rhythm to his fingers and thumb fucking her tight ass. He wondered what it would feel like to sink his hard cock deep into her ass and knew that would come later. For now he wanted to feel her delicious juices coating his mouth as his tongue found her clit and started to circle it and then flick across the sensitive bud.

Words could not convey what happened when his lips replaced his tongue and began to suck hard on her clit.

Emily really loved what Jack was doing to her. It felt so great. He has such a talented mouth. He was really making her so very wet. His tongue was moving over her wet lips. He dipped his tongue in and out of her. His tongue went to her clit.

She closed her eyes moaning. She gripped hold of the bed. She bite her lip hard. He dove his fingers deep in her ass. Her ass was tight but her juices on his fingers help him slid two fingers in and out of her ass. Two fingers buried deep inside of her ass. He slipped his thumb deep into her wet pussy.

She was moaning loudly she loved the attention he was giving her. He pulled his lips from her wet pussy. "Oh you like my taste babes." She whispered. His tongue flicked over her clit. He was getting her so close to cumming. His finger and thumb were moving in her at a steady rhythm.

She couldn't wait to feel his cock in her. She gripped harder to the bed sheets. She was so wet and she began to squirt all over his thumb and a bit on the bed. She blushed a little embarrassed by her squirting. It felt so great. She was moaning out loudly and wiggling around on the bed.

He heard her moans wafting in the room as he feasted on her pussy. Her body started to squirm faster on the bed and then he felt her body stiffen as her orgasm was about to take over senses.

And then his fingers and lips were drenched in her juices when she lost control. He loved the feel of her juices and sucked harder, wanting to drink all that she had to offer.

When she started to quiet down, he moved up to lay beside her. Her body was sweaty and hot as he ran his hands over her breasts and kissed her hard on the lips. His own passion had reignited and his stiff cock pressed into her thigh. He held her tight, kissing her long and hard, mixing her own juices with his as his tongue slipped into her mouth.

He pulled back and smiled down at her lust filled eyes. "God that was great Emily but we are in no way finished. In fact we are only beginning," he said as his lips kissed her hard again.

He wanted more and she did too. He wanted to feel the strength of his lust, pushing deep into her pussy, feeling her tight pussy muscles trying to milk more juice from his cock. He shifted his body and moved to between her thighs.

His cock was hard and ready to feel the tightness of her cunt. Looking down at her face he could tell she was ready too. There was no need to get his cock wet as her pussy was still dripping from his tongue lashing.

"I've wanted to fuck you ever since that first day you walked into the interrogation room." With those words, he lifted her thighs and pushed them apart while his cock rubbed against her wet pussy lips. "I want you to put me inside you Emily," he said as her fingers grabbed his cock.

She wanted him in her so much. Her wet pussy wanted him deep in her. She needed him to fuck her and she liked being alone with him. This was something she had wanted and dreamed of this for ages.

"Well I wanted to be with you that day as well. You got me all hot and bothered." She said as he lifted her thighs and pushed them wide apart. He rubbed his cock against her wet pussy lips. He told her to put him in her. She grabbed hold of cock and slide him deep in to her tight wet pussy.

"Oh god fuck me." She whispered. She kissed his neck softly. She thrusted her hips forward. She loved having him deep in her. She had wanted this for so long.

Jack smiled down at Emily as she took hold of his cock and slid him deep inside her. Her pussy was tight and he felt the muscles open slightly to accept him, squeezing hard as his cock slid deeper into her.

He leaned down as she whispered to fuck her. Her lips on his neck sent small shivers through him. "I'm going to enjoy fucking you lawyer."

Laying on top of her, he felt the hard nipples digging into his chest as his hips began to move back and forth. "Ohh yes my sweet lawyer, your pussy feels so fucking good," he moaned.

Her thighs wrapped around his back, capturing him, drawing him tight against her as they began to rock together in sensual bliss. He wanted her and now he had her, his cock buried deep inside his beautiful lawyer.

Jack leaned his head down to find her rigid nipple waiting for him. It felt so good as he sucked it into his mouth, feeling the texture against his lips and tongue. As his lips and tongue worked over each ripe nipple, he felt her hips thrusting against him.

"Well I'm going to enjoy fucking a murderer." Emily said looking into his eyes with fire in her eyes. She was feeling confident, sexy and sassy.

He was on top of her and her nipples were rubbing against his chest. The friction was making her nipples harder.

Her legs wrapped round his back pulling him closer to her, making him go deeper into her wet little pussy. She loved the feeling of his big cock in her. He filled her pussy nicely.

He began moving in and out of her. "I'm not so sweet and I think you know that." She said. She thrusted her hips forward hard. He sucked on one of her hard nipples.

She moaned out. She rolled him onto his back. She did like to be submissive but right now she was wanting control. She was on top of him. "Now your going to see your lawyer isn't a good girl at all." She said.

She kissed him as she ran her nails over his chest. She was beginning to move up and down fast on his cock. She was riding him hard.

Jack chuckled when she made the comment that she was not so sweet she thought he knew it. He had a pretty good idea that she was not the sweet and nice attorney she portrayed to the court. From the way she flirted with him, he had an idea that she had a wild streak. The only question was how wild was she. Only time would tell and he was determined to find out just how wild this gorgeous blonde lawyer was.

He felt her move and let her roll him unto his back. It would have been easy to resist her but he was intrigued by her aggressiveness..

He felt her hips snuggle down onto his cock, forcing it as deep into her pussy as it would go. He moaned as she shifted her hips a little, settling down on his long hard cock.

Jack's hands grabbed at her tits, squeezing them hard as she started to move on his cock. "Show my lawyer lady how much of a bad girl you really are," he said grabbing her nipples and twisting them. "I want the bad girl lawyer fucking me," he added through a moan.

He let out another groan when her sharp fingernails raked over his chest. The way she dug them into his skin, he knew there would be some red marks left for awhile but it just made him that more horny for this woman.

Her hips began to move quicker up and down as her tits bounced in his hands. The feeling of her tight pussy, squeezing his cock on every down stroke brought new sensations to his cock.

"Ride that stiff cock babe. Yea that's it, ride that cock baby like the bad girl I know you are."

Jack's hand grabbed at Emily's perky boobs as she moved on his cock. He grabbed at her nipples and twisted them making her moan loudly.

"I'm a bad girl and you can fuck me anytime you want. You say you want me and I'll be there." She said.

She knew her nails would leave marks on him and it pleased her. She wanted him to remember this and want it again and again. She liked him a lot and this was more than a casually hook for her.

His hands was on her boobs. His hands bounced with her body. She was so damn wet for this man and he light a fire deep inside of her. He was making want to do things that she normally wouldn't, like having sex with her client.

"Oh god I'm a bad girl spank me." She said she looked into his eyes. Her own eyes were full of lust and passion.

She ran her nails over his nipples as she nibbled on his neck. She was thrusting hard down on his cock. She was loving this so much. She lifted nearly all the way of his cock and then slammed down hard. It felt so good.

Jack listened to her words about fucking her anytime he wanted and she would be there for him whenever he wanted her. He wondered if she really meant it or was it just the unbridled lust speaking. There would be plenty of time later to see if she really would drop what she was doing at a moments notice to come to him when he wanted to fuck her.

His fingers tightened on each nipple, pinching and pulling as her his rotated on his cock. “We’ll have to see if my lawyer bitch comes running whenever I want,” he chuckled and then groaned when her fingernails raked over his hard nipples while her teeth nibbled at his neck.

She was doing her best now to show him that she was not one to just lie on her back and let the man do all the work. He loved the feel of her body grinding against his and the way her pussy clamped around his cock and her hips gyrating against him, sent tiny electrical shocks throughout his body.

While she lay there on top of him, his large hands found her supple ass cheeks. Raising his hand, he swung it down on her ass, listening to the loud slap fill the room. “You are a bad girl and you deserve to be spanked,” he whispered. He smacked her ass a few more times, each time the sound getting louder. Each time he felt her body stiffen a little and her pussy tighten around his shaft. There were so many ways to administer a spanking and he knew this would not be the last but only the beginning of their lustful encounters.

She did really mean she'd be there for him whenever he want unless she was in the court room because she wouldn't be able to know he wanted her because her phone is always off in the court room.

He was pinching hard on her nipples as her hips moved on his cock. "Oh I will." She giggled. She bite roughly on his neck. She liked that she was going to leave marks on him to remind of their first time together.

She wasn't one of those women who laid on her back and did nothing. She liked letting her body get taken over by her animal instincts. Her body was grinding against his and her pussy tightened round his cock. She loved the feeling of him in her.

His hand went to her ass and he slapped it making her jump. "Yes I'm a bad girl and I need to be spanked. I'm such a bad girl." She said. He slapped her ass a few more times. Every time he slapped her ass her body jumped a little and her pussy became tighter round him.

She loved being spanked so much. The last slap made her cum. She moaned loudly as her body shaked on top of him. "Oh baby yes." She called out.

Jack liked her tigress instincts. So many women he had been with simply did not understand that a man likes a woman who knows how to give as much as she likes to receive. He knew that Emily was special and they were going to have a lot of fun exploring their sexual fantasies.

His hand landed a loud blow on her ass and her sharp fingernails dug into his chest as her body shook with lust above him. Her loud cry filled the room. "Oh baby yes."

Jack squeezed her thighs tightly while her body convulsed above him. He was loving this moment when her body surrendered to his thick cock buried deep inside her. He felt her pussy squeezing tightly wanting to draw his own seed from within.

When she recovered slightly, Jack pushed her onto to her stomach and got behind her. Pulling her hips off the bed, he told her. "I've had your mouth and your pussy and now I'm going to have your ass." His cock still glistened, coated with her juices, as he held it against her tight ass. Then he waited no longer, sliding the wet shaft, feeling the tight opening accept his offering.

Emily felt her and Jack were a like in some ways but in other ways they were different but she really liked that. She really liked him. She wanted more and more of this from him. She needed him so badly and knew she would want him over and over again. She felt a connection with him.

He squeezed her thighs while her body was moving on top of him. She was cumming so much for him. Her orgasm was so very intense and she loved it. This was such a great moment for her. She was feeling so much pleasure and she had got what she wanted him.

She was coming down from her orgasm.
Jack pushed onto her stomach and got behind her he pulled her hips up off the bed. "Take my ass like you have my pussy and mouth." She said. He cock was against her tight asshole. He slide into her with only her juices on his cock for lube. She moaned softly feeling him slip deeper into her ass.

She pushed her ass back hard on his cock. Her ass was being stretched out by his cock and she liked the feeling so much. She put her hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. She was so wet.

When Jack pushed his cock deeper into her ass, he felt her ass cheeks pushing back against him. It was tighter than her pussy and the tightness of her ass sent shivers through his sensitive cock. He let out a moan as his shaft slipped as far as her ass would allow.

He saw her hand snake under her and then he heard her moan and knew she was fingering her own pussy. Jack thought for a moment how entertaining it would be for her to sit or stand before him, pleasuring herself just for him. He put the thought away for future sexcapades which he knew would be filled with wanton sex. He wanted her. He wanted every part of her and he planned to get every bit of sensual pleasure with his lawyer.

He grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair, pulling her head back. "Play with that pussy bitch while I fuck your sweet tight ass."

Jack let her hair go for a moment and his fingernails dug into her back as his hips rocked back and forth against her sweet ass. His hands roamed down to her ass and then he began to spank her again. "Ohhh fuck yes what a lovely ass that needs to be fucked and spanked. I'm going to fill your lovely ass with my cum" he gasped as he thrust harder into her.

Her hand was rubbing against her pussy. She added two fingers to her pussy. Her pussy was so very wet. Her juices ran down her thigh. She knew they'd have so much more fun together. She knew this wouldn't be the last time they were together. She was his lawyer and this was the start of a great thing.

He grabbed hold of hair. He pulled her head back. She looked at him. "Oh yeah I'm a little slutty bitch." She cried out. He let go of her hair and his fingers dug into her back. He rocked his hips back and forth. He was moving in and out of her. He felt so good. "Oh yeah my ass needs fucking and spanking so much." She said as he thrusted harder and deeper into her ass.

Jack pushed deeper into Emily's ass. She had quiet a tight ass and she hadn't had many cocks in her hot ass. She heard him moan out as she bite her lip. She loved having him deep in her ass. She wanted him in her ass again and again. She liked having him in her.

His lawyer, on her knees, with him fucking her ass excited him. Her ass was tight and every thrust brought new sensations coursing through his body. With every thrust, his hand landed on her ass and soon he saw the distinct redness appear on her soft white skin.

He also knew that keeping up this pace was sure to trigger an explosion. But there would be no turning back. He looked down at his lovely lawyer, on her knees, her fingers in her own cunt, wanting to cum again. They would cum again and again together that was for sure.

His animalistic instincts began to take over his senses. There would be no holding back. His hands slapped at her soft ass cheeks making them redder with each blow. His cock ached for release and he knew he needed it soon.

Gasping for breath, his hands grabbed her hips for the final assault. "Ohhhh fuck babe," he groaned as his cock throbbed unmercifully and then there was no stopping the oncoming eruption. His body was perspiring and was hers as his cock began to pump his hot semen into her ass.

She was on her knees before him. She had such a tight ass and he was thrusting deeper into her. His hand landed on her ass. She pushed her fingers deeper in her pussy and was fingering herself.

She was fingering herself hard as he was thrusting deep and hard into her ass. She closed her eyes moaning. She added another finger to her pussy.

He wasn't holding back. His hands slapped at her ass. Her ass was so red. It was redder than a tomato. Her ass stung a little but she liked it. "Oh god." She cried out.

"Oh god yeah yeah fuck yeah." She cried out. Her ass was getting stretched out so much. She bite her lip moaning. He came deep in her ass. She closed her eyes loving the feeling of him filling her ass up with his cum.

She was fingering herself roughly and her pussy squeezed her fingers. She began cumming. She moaned out. "Oh god yes." She said.

Jack's hips continued to thrust his cock deep into her ass and each time it penetrated her fully, he struck her ass with one of his hands. He was loving every minute of this and it was obvious Emily was too.

He finally felt her ass squeeze the last of offering and then he heard her moaning and groaning with her own self induced orgasm. This woman was more than he hoped for when he first met her. He thought she might be a good one night stand as a thank you for getting him off the murder charges. But he realized early on that she was special and now that they had fucked he knew he was hooked and wanted more. Oh so much more.

He pulled his glistening cock from her tight ass and collapsed next to her. Their breathing was still a bit ragged as they both tried to recover from the fantastic fuck.

Jack pulled her into his arms, kissing her cheek and then her soft lips. "Emily that was simply great," he whispered when he pulled his lips slightly away from hers.

There was no sound outside and he assumed the party broke up and everyone went on their merry way. He rubbed her breasts in his hand and then smiled. "We are so sweaty. What do you say we go for a swim and get cooled off?," he asked sweetly knowing that they could have just as much fun in the water.

Both Jack and Emily were cumming together. Emily felt so good. She was loving being with him. She was so happy she took his case because if not she wouldn't of met him.

She came down from her orgasm and she felt so good. Her body was so relaxed and she felt happy. He made her feel relaxed and happy and she liked it.

She hoped this would be more than hooking up. Yes she really liked the fucking they had just done but she really liked him. He wasn't like anyone she'd ever dated but she liked him.

He pulled out of her ass and a bit of cum dripped out of her ass down her leg. Her breathing was heavy. They lay side by side recovering from their hot fucking.

He pulled her into his arms. He kissed her cheek and then her lips. "Oh it was amazing." She said. She kissed him as he rubbed her boobs.

"Yeah we are super sweaty. Let's go take a dip together." She said. She couldn't hear anyone so thought they finally were completely alone.

She slipped off the bed. She smiled at him. She leaned down and kissed him. "If you want me again your going to have to chase me." She said giggling. She was feeling playful and wanted to play with him. She ran out of the room.

Jack laughed as Emily kissed him and then giggled that if he wanted her, he was going to have to catch her. And then she ran out of the room stark naked. He chuckled wondering what his guards would think of a naked woman running in the house.

He got up and quickly began to pursue the pretty blonde as she raced down the hall to the large circular staircase. She was about half way down the steps when he saw Carlos and Anthony standing guard just inside the front door. They had seen this before and smiled at the blonde bounding down the stairs, her breasts bouncing wildly. She evidently didn’t see them as she hit the bottom of the stairs and sprinted to the pool area giggling and laughing.

Jack waved his arm aware the men saw his cock bouncing just as wildly and Emily’s tits. They understood and quickly made an exit out the front door. Jack was not far behind Emily and could have easily caught her but what fun would that be. The pool was the destination and he would have his fun with her in the cool refreshing water.

Just as he got to the french doors, he watched her butt bouncing seductively on the patio and then she stopped for a moment and looked to see if he was following. Jack laughed. “I’m coming to get you babe,” he hollered as he turned his jog into a full sprint.

He watched as she turned her back and dove perfectly into the clear blue water. Her splash had barely subsided when Jack, never stopping dove in right behind her. He saw her form under water and tried to catch her before she surfaced. But her leg slipped out of his grasp. He came up for air right beside her and took her into his arms. “Hmmm that was interesting,” he said kissing her hard on the lips.

Emily was having such a good time with Jack. She knew if he really wanted he could catch her so quickly. She ran off down to the pool. She knew once they got to the pool they'd have their fun. She made her way out of the french doors. She ran her hand through her hair. Her boobs and ass was bouncing as she ran to the pool.

She looked back at him to see him sprint. "Oh yeah come get me babes." She said. She dove into the pool. The water felt so nice on her skin. Jack jumped in after her. She saw his hand try and grab at her leg.

"Yes it was. They say the chase is the best bit but I don't agree. I believe the best bit is when you catch me and fuck me." She said with a little girl. She ran her hand over his back pulling him closer to her. She kisses him. Her legs slip round him and closed round his hips. She grinded against him. Her body was pushed up against his.

She kissed him passionately her fingers running over his back. Her nails slightly scratched against his back. She looked into his eyes deepening the kiss.

"Emily I plan to fuck you over and over," he said as their lips collided in a torrid kiss. Her fingernails were scraping over his back and her legs wrapped around his waist. She wanted more of him and he wanted more of her. It seemed that he could not get enough of this sexy woman.

He cupped her ass cheeks in his large hands, holding her tightly against him in the crystal clear water. She looked so sexy in the illumination of the underwater pool lights with her hair slick down against the side of her head. He could feel the familiar signals of lust in his cock as they rocked back and forth in the water. Her body was so light and buoyant as they kissed hard and passionately.

He guided her to the side of the pool, pressing her against the cool ceramic tile. He was lost in lust for this beauty. He pulled his lips from her and looked into her sultry eyes. "I want you again," he whispered as his head dipped to begin to feast on her hard nipples. He took one into his mouth, nipping at with his teeth before sucking it into his mouth. When he had his fill for the moment, he directed his attention to the other one giving it the same desirable treatment.

Back