Moaner, Screamer, or Quiet?

"Are you a moaner, screamer, or do you try to have sex as quietly as possible, as if you're trying not to get caught?"

Sex - moans, mostly. Not enough breath for screaming!

BDSM - screaming and yelling a torrent of abuse, ideally.

Though given other people around, if I'm home then it's silence or small noises into a pillow. Fetish clubs... noise is part of the atmosphere.

It depends. If I’m doing my wife im more quiet, if my wife is pegging me I’m noisy. My wife is a moaner and a screamer when I’m doing her but she’s vocal (talker)when doing me.

Last edited:
My girlfriend says that if I say anything while she is fucking my ass, it distracts her. I am allowed to moan and groan while she tears my ass open with her cock. One time I said, “Fuck me hard, baby!”. After she had cum, she laughed and said, “What was that about? You never call me baby!”.

Hers and his

Missus is a grunter. Love it because I know I'm pleasing her. :heart:
For me, depends on what I'm doing. I'm a groaner when I'm in her. If she's using a hand or her mouth, I'm usually a screamer.:devil:

No
moaning into someone's mouth with eye contact while cumming is the hottest

When we were younger, my wife, who was multi-orgasmic (still is but not so many times), would almost be on auto-pilot after the first orgasm. One of the things I loved to do was, after her first cum, using my fingers to get her off again while my cock was in her mouth. She start breathing real fast through her nose and then start screaming around my cock. I made sure not to cum because she would've choked but it was still awesome. :devil:

She told me she was always afraid of biting me when she came.

If you wanna see and hear a woman do this, check out the old Bob & Cherry video below
https://xhamster.com/videos/bob-and-cherry-collection-cherry-s-first-black-3429122?pb=&xh_proxy=1

She does it starting around the 8:10 mark

So, at climax, I think I'm technically a "roarer" but I'm self-conscious about it so I try to keep it inside.

As a result ... I don't know what that qualifies as ... but I end up with microtears in my throat after that leaves me sore and hoarse.

... so what is that? A "screamer in disguise"?

Back