Shallow ass?

Same here, about 8" it when I hit the point of ok, this hurts and it's not going further. But all the fun dildos are way longer than that. And the ones that are that short are so thin they aren't any fun.

Same here, about 8" it when I hit the point of ok, this hurts and it's not going further. But all the fun dildos are way longer than that. And the ones that are that short are so thin they aren't any fun.
Look at the dildos at Bad Dragon. Lots of sizes for each model and all kinds of fantasy didos like dragons, orcs, etc. I bet you could find one to your liking there

I can take 8" down to the balls. And I can deep throat 8" down to the balls. I would love to try a real cock some time. Lmk if you want to see a pic of all 8" buried down to it's balls.

I tried my new dildo. It was actually shorter than advertised with 6.0 in insertable length.

But I couldn't quite sink it. I could get to about 5.5 inches. Weird that I can't take a cock as long as my own.

I did attempt to throat it first. And I could and could take more. It's a little scary, though. I know it's not going to break (100% silicone) but if it does break off in your throat, you're probably going to die there.

I tried my new dildo. It was actually shorter than advertised with 6.0 in insertable length.

But I couldn't quite sink it. I could get to about 5.5 inches. Weird that I can't take a cock as long as my own.

I did attempt to throat it first. And I could and could take more. It's a little scary, though. I know it's not going to break (100% silicone) but if it does break off in your throat, you're probably going to die there.
I got a 7” insertable length 4.5” circumference dildo. With some lube I was able to insert the entire length in my ass sitting on it up to the suction cup part. I definitely couldn’t deep throat it and only got a few inches into my mouth.
I’ve never sucked a real cock (yet) or had one in my ass (yet). Have often thought about both. One nice thing about a real cock is that it won’t break off in either hole. Maybe one day, one or both will happen.

Back