Shallow ass?

Mike302

Really Experienced
I enjoy getting pegged by my wife and she enjoys doing it.

We both like it when she's in as deep as the toy will go and she's bouncing off my ass.

The issue is my ass isn't that deep. Rather than her have to control herself it's safer to buy shorter dildos. This can make toy selection a little difficult because so many are so long or ridiculously wide. If one goes in too deep it's not that it's uncomfortable, it hurts that kind of hurt where your body is telling you "Do you want a life-altering injury? Because you're about to have one if you keep going!"

But... it makes me wonder. Is this like when something is going in your throat? You get passed that "curve" and it's okay after that? Or is actually the end of the anus or colon and the dildo is just poking into a curve in the colon trying to tear it?

I'm an average height guy and my comfortable limit is only 4.5 inches. (pushed in as deep as possible) ;) So the toy is limited to about 5.5-6.0 total length.

As for width, 1.5 in diameter is plenty and also the max.

What if I ever gave my ass to a guy with a 6.5 in long dick? Is he gonna kill me with it? :oops:

We both like it when she's in as deep as the toy will go and she's bouncing off my ass.

The issue is my ass isn't that deep. Rather than her have to control herself it's safer to buy shorter dildos. This can make toy selection a little difficult because so many are so long or ridiculously wide. If one goes in too deep it's not that it's uncomfortable, it hurts that kind of hurt where your body is telling you "Do you want a life-altering injury? Because you're about to have one if you keep going!"

But... it makes me wonder. Is this like when something is going in your throat? You get passed that "curve" and it's okay after that? Or is actually the end of the anus or colon and the dildo is just poking into a curve in the colon trying to tear it?

I'm an average height guy and my comfortable limit is only 4.5 inches. (pushed in as deep as possible) ;) So the toy is limited to about 5.5-6.0 total length.

What if I ever gave my ass to a guy with a 6.5 in long dick? Is he gonna kill me with it? :oops:

Everyone’s different. We like silicone toys that are flexible. We have tried rigid toys and I feel your pain. My wife has been pegging me for a decade and over that time we have tried different toys. Also over that time we have gradually increased their size.

The ones in the pictures posted in the pegging threads here are a lot bigger than what people usually use.

Is this like when something is going in your throat? You get passed that "curve" and it's okay after that?
Yes, and

There are people who can't get it past the curve of their throat, and there are people who can't get it past the curve of their sigmoid colon.

So practice and go slow if you want, and you might be able to get there eventually without injury, but you might also find that you just can't do it.

Thanks for advice.

I should add that our toys are silcone. Not completely rigid. Like a firm dick.

It sounds like you know your limitations and yet you both still get pleasure and enjoyment.

Don't force it if it isn't pleasurable or not enjoyable. Work with what you got.

As long as guys don’t start out thinking that is what they should be trying to take.

yes that is true. That reminds me of a couple outings to the “toy store” in which I pick something up and my wife gives me the look and tells me to put it back.

Oh, do give us some examples

I mean it’s not all that exciting of a tale. My wife has been pegging me for quite some time. On occasion we would go to the local adult store to shop. If left to my own devices I would pick something out that is well beyond the next step. When I did my wife would give me the look and shake her head and tell me to put it back and that she would help me pick something out. So literly my wife has saved my ass mor3 that once.

I mean it’s not all that exciting of a tale. My wife has been pegging me for quite some time. On occasion we would go to the local adult store to shop. If left to my own devices I would pick something out that is well beyond the next step. When I did my wife would give me the look and shake her head and tell me to put it back and that she would help me pick something out. So literly my wife has saved my ass mor3 that once.
Oh.
I had thought that perhaps you were thinking of buying something for use on her that she found......

unappealing.

Yes, and

There are people who can't get it past the curve of their throat, and there are people who can't get it past the curve of their sigmoid colon.

So practice and go slow if you want, and you might be able to get there eventually without injury, but you might also find that you just can't do it.
I see. It's hard to tell how long things are from just diagrams of human intestines.

As I mentioned our toys are 100% silicone. Not super rigid, it's actually barely rigid enough for her to push it into me.

The toy we normally use is 6 inches overall, 4.5 inches insertable. I'd like to be able to take one of a normal sized penis, or a little more. 5.5-6 inches. It's weird to think a normal sized penis might tear me inside. Or is a real penis more pliable at the last inch to start making that curve?

I recently purchased a 7” dildo. 1” diameter at the tip & 1.5” diameter at the base. With enough lube I was able to sit on it completely to the bottom. I don’t have a wife to peg me & I’ve learned to fuck myself, riding it up and down quite often. It’s not big or wide but it fits me perfectly.

I recently purchased a 7” dildo. 1” diameter at the tip & 1.5” diameter at the base. With enough lube I was able to sit on it completely to the bottom. I don’t have a wife to peg me & I’ve learned to fuck myself, riding it up and down quite often. It’s not big or wide but it fits me perfectly.
That's impressive.

I see. It's hard to tell how long things are from just diagrams of human intestines.

As I mentioned our toys are 100% silicone. Not super rigid, it's actually barely rigid enough for her to push it into me.

The toy we normally use is 6 inches overall, 4.5 inches insertable. I'd like to be able to take one of a normal sized penis, or a little more. 5.5-6 inches. It's weird to think a normal sized penis might tear me inside. Or is a real penis more pliable at the last inch to start making that curve?
It doesn't have to.

Your colon can be rearranged to accommodate a rigid length inside. The curve of the sigmoid-to-rectum junction can straighten. There's a small sphincter-like neck there which can be relaxed to permit passage, and when the object passes, it moves the sigmoid in line.

Just before it went all the way in (7 inches)

Attachments

• IMG_1736.jpeg
    IMG_1736.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 26
Just before it went all the way in (7 inches)
Someone in DM requested that I shave my pubes. Their request has been honored. I just hope that some locals who have requests (males, females or couples) would let me know. I’m feeling somewhat subservient tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_1747.jpeg
    IMG_1747.jpeg
    331.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1744.jpeg
    IMG_1744.jpeg
    423.1 KB · Views: 15
I don't think I'm too shallow as I've taken 7-8" cocks, but I do have trouble with them just being shoved into me without preparation.

This is a curious phenomenon I haven't really heard of. I love to bend over and get cummed on and in, I just need lots of lube and lots of gentle insertion first.

IMG_4144.jpg

You might want to get a pump up toy - very thin when going into your sissy-pussy then pump up to streach you so you can handle a bigger toy without any pain.

In high school, I was a dom straight male with a sub girlfriend with big tits. We fucked like rabbits. Over the years of fucking females and going to a few swinger parties - I learn to be a switch and now I am a sub and wanting to be more sissy sub cd.

Once I dated a nurse for 6 months, she loved to suck my cock all the time -- only one issue -- she insisted on fingering my ass every time she sucked my cock. Soon she had me trained to a sub and had my body trained - my ass would open and respond like a pussy craving to be fingered fucked or fucked with a toy.

Yes I like being fucked by a real cock (must wear condoms) but I prefer to be fucked by a female with a strapon. It is alot more fun and we both know that your strapon will not go soft and I have to keep taking it as long as you keep giving it to me.

It sounds like you know your limitations and yet you both still get pleasure and enjoyment.

Don't force it if it isn't pleasurable or not enjoyable. Work with what you got.

I would concur with this, though I don't have any pegging experience. However, I think that a comment made by my gastroenterologist may be applicable here. When he got his finger(s) in my ass to examine me, he quipped "You have really good muscle tone..." I did quite the double take, and said the only thing I could say. "Thanks..."

It's taken me quite a while to become open to the idea of anal stimulation (pardon the pun). I think a lot of it has had to do with that inherent pelvic floor muscle tone. I had a bitch of a time popping my cherry for the same reason - I resembled a freaking vice grip, even though I very much wanted to be penetrated. I think the same thing is true for me when it comes to anal penetration. Sometimes I can loosen up and sometimes I can't. But I don't think I loosen up as much as others can. Maybe its just that I don't have as much control, where my resting status just happens to be on the 'tight' or 'closed' side.

Maybe that could be the case for you when it comes to either depth or width. Nothing to do with desire, just how you're put together.

Personally, I think that's what makes the world interesting. If we were all the same, why explore?

I want to take something past the sigmoid colon.

So I ordered a strapable dildo, silicone, soft, that is about 1.7 inches longer than the 4.5 in insertable we've been using. 1.4 in diameter that I know I can handle.

I will try this out myself first before the wife thrusts me with it. Probably use it on her first, too. (once it's in my butt it's not going in her again)

Question: Should I angle my ass / torso a certain way to help get it past the curve? Maybe a little to my left to straighten out the bend?

I want to take something past the sigmoid colon.

So I ordered a strapable dildo, silicone, soft, that is about 1.7 inches longer than the 4.5 in insertable we've been using. 1.4 in diameter that I know I can handle.

I will try this out myself first before the wife thrusts me with it. Probably use it on her first, too. (once it's in my butt it's not going in her again)

Question: Should I angle my ass / torso a certain way to help get it past the curve? Maybe a little to my left to straighten out the bend?
Answer: I think, what you will find, is that as she is penetrating you, you will bend/twist/turn your body in a way that works best for you.

You will want her to go slow for you to be able to accommodate the length, girth and curve for both of your pleasure.

Back