Millie's terrible day thread. You can post any and of your disappoints for the day, week, month, year, or your life.

Pssssst @MillieDynamite - Morning! I have a new story in Peta/Sam out today, it’s a story very close to my heart, and is the last piece of the puzzle that is Act 2 in the overall storyline. Read it here: Auld Lang Syne

It’s also reporting on a crushing disappointment that led to a terrible day. Yesterday. Hopefully today will be nicer!

On the topic of terrible things, I'm at the start of four months of testing, which should establish if this mystery seizure thing is either something epilepsy or... Something called PNES.

Yes. I might have penis. 🤦‍♀️

I'm starting us off. My pet goat ate something that disagreed with him, my pet dog came down with the blues, my pet wolf scarfed down my pet rabbit, and my pet cat ate my pet mouse, they bird is worried.

But seriously, my father had osteoarthritis, AC1 issues, and, for the first time in his 69 years, high cholesterol. He's not happy with the changes, and I feel for him.
I'm about his age, and I have some of those too. No AC1 issues, but some heart problems in the last nine years. But I just outlined a new story, so life isn't so bad. Better than these people for sure. Live each day as if its your last, because it may be just that!

I'll check it out as soon as I get a break. I am trying right now to decide if I'm writing for myself this afternoon or playing here. Decisions decisions.
Pssssst @MillieDynamite - Morning! I have a new story in Peta/Sam out today, it’s a story very close to my heart, and is the last piece of the puzzle that is Act 2 in the overall storyline. Read it here: Auld Lang Syne

It’s also reporting on a crushing disappointment that led to a terrible day. Yesterday. Hopefully today will be nicer!

Almost everyone everywhere is having a better day than they did yesterday.
I'm about his age, and I have some of those too. No AC1 issues, but some heart problems in the last nine years. But I just outlined a new story, so life isn't so bad. Better than these people for sure. Live each day as if its your last, because it may be just that!

I ate too much candy too fast, got a stomach ache. I blame the licorice or however it is spelled. 😐😇

Wouldn't happen to be "sugar-free", would it? That crap usually has maltitol or similar alcohol-based sweeteners, which are a big no-no when taken in excess. Haribo sugar-free gummies are (or were) notorious for extreme gastric distress if you overdid it. But that's just the most popular product, there are many others.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/samlemonick/2016/10/28/that-time-gummy-bears-gave-everyone-diarrhea/

Wouldn't happen to be "sugar-free", would it? That crap usually has maltitol or similar alcohol-based sweeteners, which are a big no-no when taken in excess. Haribo sugar-free gummies are (or were) notorious for extreme gastric distress if you overdid it. But that's just the most popular product, there are many others.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/samlemonick/2016/10/28/that-time-gummy-bears-gave-everyone-diarrhea/
They were packed with sugar, so no. I only have myself to blame. 😛

Easily done with sweets... see also Smash (yes, we brits can get hold of this as well as Bubs and Fazer sweets, plus Spunk and Plop)

???

There are lots of things that go "plop", most of them disgusting. Enlighten, please! ☺️

It's Swedish (I think) chocolate with a fruity flavoured filling.

Spunk is licorice, also from Sweden.

the more extreme licorice seems to be Finnish

Most of their sales are probably from British tourists who think the names are hilarious (see also Kex, a wafer bar covered with chocolate)

It's Swedish (I think) chocolate with a fruity flavoured filling.

Spunk is licorice, also from Sweden.

the more extreme licorice seems to be Finnish

Most of their sales are probably from British tourists who think the names are hilarious (see also Kex, a wafer bar covered with chocolate)
Iceland also love really strong licorice. Well, some of them anyway lol

Back