MILF who can't Stop

angela40

Really Experienced
"OH STOP, PLEASE stop aaahhhhuh, please Paul. As I begged him I felt his third or fourth cum load being shot into my exhausted body. I was on all fours being ravaged with his viral cock
" OH Paul " I mewed as he pulled his still hard cock out of my anus, cum still dripping on my asscheeks.
My son's mate Paul has been my lover for the past six months. Hot sizzling sex is part of our daily lifes. We have argued which turned into rough sex. Spanking, me using a strap on his boy pussy.
But I also have a secret lover of which Paul isn't aware. My love with Bill is disgraceful but so horny and hot. Ravenous.
I say STOP but not really. I need to fuck every day. If it isn't Paul it's my new love. I also take risks with him hopefully we won't be caught. The first time Bill undressed me he moaned loudly seeing me pantiles calling me his MILF. He isn't they only one who calls me MILF.

Last edited:
"OH STOP, PLEASE stop aaahhhhuh, please Paul. As I begged him I felt his third or fourth cum load being shot into my exhausted body. I was on all fours being ravaged with his viral cock
" OH Paul " I mewed as he pulled his still hard cock out of my anus, cum still dripping on my asscheeks.
My son's mate Paul has been my lover for the past six months. Hot sizzling sex is part of our daily lifes. We have argued which turned into rough sex. Spanking, me using a strap on his boy pussy.
But I also have a secret lover of which Paul isn't aware. My love with Bill is disgraceful but so horny and hot. Ravenous.
I say STOP but not really. I need to fuck every day. If it isn't Paul it's my new love. I also take risks with him hopefully we won't be caught. The first time Bill undressed me he moaned loudly seeing me pantiles calling me his MILF. He isn't they only one who calls me MILF.
A very sizzling beginning to a story. I hope you continue 😊

You had me at: "disgraceful but so horny and hot. Ravenous." I mean, that sounds like an awesome lead-in for a resume! LOL

Such a hot milf! I might forget how gay I am........

Wish I was your son

Wow. That’s sizzling!!

Wow, wild one!

If you where my sexy MILF and you told me that you had sex with another man right away I would pull you over my lap and pull up your dress and pull down your panties. I would give you a couple of spanks on your bare bottom until it was warmed up. I would then take your favorite glass dildo and put it into your pussy and make you tell me exactly what you had done with this other man. Did you suck his cock, did he make you get down on your hands and knees and fuck you from behind. Did he fuck you in your ass, where did he finally come in your mouth, your pussy, or did he come in your ass. I would then call my roommate and tell him to come into my room and to stand behind you as I spread your ass cheeks apart for him to see your pussy and ass. I would tell him that you had anal sex with another man and that I wanted him to fuck you in your ass. After he comes in your asshole I'm going to also fuck your cum filled asshole until I come in your asshole. When it's all over I'm going to take you into my arms and whisper in your ear that the next time it happens I'm going to have two of my friends fuck you in your ass and then I'm going to also fuck your ass. I have attached a photo that my roommate took of my sexy MILF over my lap with her panties pulled down. I now want you send me a picture of you having sex with two men or I won't believe that your really a sexy MILF that you say you are.

So damned hot!

Back