Mid-30’s submissive male

Switchfeminineman

Really Experienced
This never works. I have such a hard time talking about myself. I feel guarded so I can avoid the cat fishers and scammers.. and I want to maintain some semblance of privacy until actual trust is developed..

Mid-30’s submissive male. First and foremost I’m looking for a connection. I want to be able to trust the person I’m chatting with. I’ve had my most pleasurable submissive moments when I’m able to trust my domme and I’m able to be guided through my reservations and hesitations while exploring submissive play. I’m not interested in humiliation or degradation. I prefer a gentle domme experience.

I’m your typical panty wearing sub interested in wearing more female clothing. I want to feel beautiful. I don’t want to be your slut or whore or whatever else..

Anyway, I already feel I’ve put myself out there too much and yet maybe it’s not enough. I hope you all have a wonderful day. :)

I’ll try to tell a little more about myself..

I live on the west coast of the USA. I love waking up on Saturdays and listening to/watching college football.

I work with my hands for a living and travel a lot for work. I also like working on projects at my home and learning new skills by just trying them..

One of my goals this winter is to learn how to sew. I can hem my own pants but I want to learn how to make cool and fun clothing.

Anyway.. I’d love to chat with any ladies out there who might have interest in getting to know me more. :)

Back