Tall Daddy Dom Seeks Traditional Submissive Woman for 24/7 1950s style relationship

TallDaddyTrucker

Daddy Dom
59 year old 6’10” Naturally Born Alpha Male type personality male ‘ take charge and controlling seeks attractive traditional submissive women or little for 1950s style relationship.

You will be controlled and protected 24/7 and owned by myself. You will be told when, where or what you can wear in public. Told when you can have an orgasm etc. You will be extremely affectionate and family oriented like myself. There will be rules you’ll need to follow’ and should your break these rules, you will face sever punishment up to including OTK spankings with Daddies Belt, Hand, Hair Brush, or shoes and naked humiliation corner time out. You will be required to act like a semi lady in public and a total whore in the sheets. I will control your every move and what clothes you will wear period.

If you’re interested’ leave your contact information along with a few current photos of yourself and if I’m interested I’ll get back with you.

Ciao Daddy Rob

Back