28F looking for a Daddy/friend to sext and dirty talk with

Sssofiaaa

Virgin
Edit: I've found a few partners. Thank you for the responses.

Hi. My name is Sofia. I'm just another horny woman trying to get off in different way to fit her busy schedule. I was hoping to become friends with someone who enjoys discussing and just sending filthy messages to each other. This is meant to be solely a sexting relationship. I'm very private and pictures are a much much MUCH later privledge. So please don't ask me for them. I dont have much experience with roleplay, and I don't think I would be up for extensive long sessions. More of the amateur, filthy short sentences, minimal scene building, but lots of degrading type of conversation. Or even through our work day sending each other dirty thoughts. For time reference, I'm on Pacific standard time, so it would be nice if you are as well.

The kinks that I love:
  1. verbal degradation
  2. breeding
  3. cnc/rape
  4. dirty talk
  5. misogyny
  6. daddy/ddly
  7. dom/sub
  8. daddy/daughter
  9. lactation
  10. pregnancy
  11. gangbang/gangrape
Hard limits: scat, urine, being called toilet/pig, blood, knives, bestality, extreme masochism, extreme humiliation

About me: 5'6'', 140lbs, brown eyes, wavy black hair to my tits. 34D boobs and most of my curves in my thighs. I'm south asian (south asian men, please do not message. I like raceplay, therefore, you dudes won't do it for me. Sorry). My favorite positon is Doggy and I could 69 for hours. I masturbate at least everyday, sometimes 3 times a day and I've always had an insane sex drive. I've been a submissive for many years and I love being put in my place. However, I am also super indepenent and headstrong. I don't like a 24/7 dynamic unless its fun and playful and boundaries are being respected.

If you're looking for in depth, intense storyline and scene building roleplay, this ain't it. That's why I haven't posted on the roleplay thread. I would appreciate if you could send more than just a "Hi". tell me about yourself or tell me what about me interested you. I am in grad school and I work, so please be patient. Disrespectful messages will be ignored.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Sofia

I would send you a PM but you you dont have private messages turned on. Feel free to message me if you like.

Last edited:

Hi. My name is Sofia. I'm just another horny woman trying to get off in different way to fit her busy schedule. I was hoping to become friends with someone who enjoys discussing and just sending filthy messages to each other. This is meant to be solely a sexting relationship. I'm very private and pictures are a much much MUCH later privledge. So please don't ask me for them. I dont have much experience with roleplay, and I don't think I would be up for extensive long sessions. More of the amateur, filthy short sentences, minimal scene building, but lots of degrading type of conversation. Or even through our work day sending each other dirty thoughts. For time reference, I'm on Pacific standard time, so it would be nice if you are as well.

The kinks that I love:
  1. verbal degradation
  2. breeding
  3. cnc/rape
  4. dirty talk
  5. misogyny
  6. daddy/ddly
  7. dom/sub
  8. daddy/daughter
  9. lactation
  10. pregnancy
  11. gangbang/gangrape
Hard limits: scat, urine, being called toilet/pig, blood, knives, bestality, extreme masochism, extreme humiliation

About me: 5'6'', 140lbs, brown eyes, wavy black hair to my tits. 34D boobs and most of my curves in my thighs. I'm south asian (south asian men, please do not message. I like raceplay, therefore, you dudes won't do it for me. Sorry). My favorite positon is Doggy and I could 69 for hours. I masturbate at least everyday, sometimes 3 times a day and I've always had an insane sex drive. I've been a submissive for many years and I love being put in my place. However, I am also super indepenent and headstrong. I don't like a 24/7 dynamic unless its fun and playful and boundaries are being respected.

If you're looking for in depth, intense storyline and scene building roleplay, this ain't it. That's why I haven't posted on the roleplay thread. I would appreciate if you could send more than just a "Hi". tell me about yourself or tell me what about me interested you. I am in grad school and I work, so please be patient. Disrespectful messages will be ignored.

Thank you!
I shall be your short sweet sexting partner. I do not ask questions and want to play, with respect

The kinks that I love:
  1. verbal degradation
  2. breeding
  3. cnc/rape
  4. dirty talk
  5. misogyny
  6. daddy/ddly
  7. dom/sub
  8. daddy/daughter
  9. lactation
  10. pregnancy
  11. gangbang/gangrape

Thank you!
Happy to oblige

The kinks that I love:
  1. verbal degradation
  2. breeding
  3. cnc/rape
  4. dirty talk
  5. misogyny
  6. daddy/ddly
  7. dom/sub
  8. daddy/daughter
  9. lactation
  10. pregnancy
  11. gangbang/gangrape

Thank you!
I’m the type of person that will think of you and what I want to do with and to you everyday, all day.

The kinks that I love:
  1. verbal degradation
  2. breeding
  3. cnc/rape
  4. dirty talk
  5. misogyny
  6. daddy/ddly
  7. dom/sub
  8. daddy/daughter
  9. lactation
  10. pregnancy
  11. gangbang/gangrape

Thank you!
Hi. I‘m tall, slim and dominant. I love punishment fantasies. I think a women needs to be taught lessons regularly. Tying you up, gagging you and then using my cock to punish you. That’s what we should talk about.

The kinks that I love:
  1. verbal degradation
  2. breeding
  3. cnc/rape
  4. dirty talk
  5. misogyny
  6. daddy/ddly
  7. dom/sub
  8. daddy/daughter
  9. lactation
  10. pregnancy
  11. gangbang/gangrape

Thank you!
Well doll I think you finally meet daddy. If you didn't do your chores like a good girl daddy is going to take you over his knee a slap that little ass of yours. Oh you think that's funny, why are you wiggling around and moaning and why are you biting at my cock. And now your pussy is wet, did I make you horny . Get on your knees and bend over cuz I'm gonna grab your hips fuck you like a dog

The kinks that I love:
  1. verbal degradation
  2. breeding
  3. cnc/rape
  4. dirty talk
  5. misogyny
  6. daddy/ddly
  7. dom/sub
  8. daddy/daughter
  9. lactation
  10. pregnancy
  11. gangbang/gangrape

Thank you!
I would love to chat with you. I am a 55 year old empty nester...single and love to chat and I am into literally everything on your "kinks that I love" list. Let's do this.

Hi Sofia. I have some wicked RP ideas for you. Like, I’m your basketball coach and after a bad training session I hand you over to the boys tea to be used as a punish.

The kinks that I love:
  1. verbal degradation
  2. breeding
  3. cnc/rape
  4. dirty talk
  5. misogyny
  6. daddy/ddly
  7. dom/sub
  8. daddy/daughter
  9. lactation
  10. pregnancy
  11. gangbang/gangrape

Thank you!
I love sexting. PM

The kinks that I love:
  1. verbal degradation
  2. breeding
  3. cnc/rape
  4. dirty talk
  5. misogyny
  6. daddy/ddly
  7. dom/sub
  8. daddy/daughter
  9. lactation
  10. pregnancy
  11. gangbang/gangrape

Thank you!
Hi Sofia! If you're still interested in sexting suitors, DM me! 😉

OK, I am 82 years of age and looking for someone like you who likes dirty chat. I adore big tits and nipples. I love to watch a woman play with her titties and finger her hot pussy. I have erectile dysfunction and can't get it hard but enjoy jerking off while a woman talks dirty with me. Looking for some fun and I believe we can have fun together.

The kinks that I love:
  1. verbal degradation
  2. breeding
  3. cnc/rape
  4. dirty talk
  5. misogyny
  6. daddy/ddly
  7. dom/sub
  8. daddy/daughter
  9. lactation
  10. pregnancy
  11. gangbang/gangrape

Thank you!
Hi, I hope my ethnicity doesn't disqualify me. I'm half Japanese, with some Hawaiin and American Indian thrown in. I'm in my 60's and love to roleplay. I like how direct you are in stating what you like and don't like, and I like your intense level of sexuality. Hope to hear back from you.

Hello Sssofiaaa, Hopefully your still taking applications what your looking for sounds fun i'm from northern calif. work for a small family winery we just started our crush for 2023 i'm a single Italian male i would luv to share with you how i would luv to go down on your sweet wet pussy get you to squirt all over my face & mouth i luv licking that little chocolate starfish. i hope to hear back from you..

The kinks that I love:
  1. verbal degradation
  2. breeding
  3. cnc/rape
  4. dirty talk
  5. misogyny
  6. daddy/ddly
  7. dom/sub
  8. daddy/daughter
  9. lactation
  10. pregnancy
  11. gangbang/gangrape

Thank you!
Hello,
Have been in the bdsm scene for 35 years in the NYC area. I find your needs and wants interesting. More importantly, though, is if we can chat and see if we find a common ground and interest. Hope to hear from you and we can share more.

The kinks that I love:
  1. verbal degradation
  2. breeding
  3. cnc/rape
  4. dirty talk
  5. misogyny
  6. daddy/ddly
  7. dom/sub
  8. daddy/daughter
  9. lactation
  10. pregnancy
  11. gangbang/gangrape

Thank you!
feel free to pm me 😘

The kinks that I love:
  1. verbal degradation
  2. breeding
  3. cnc/rape
  4. dirty talk
  5. misogyny
  6. daddy/ddly
  7. dom/sub
  8. daddy/daughter
  9. lactation
  10. pregnancy
  11. gangbang/gangrape

Thank you!
Mwm age 67. Would Love to chat and play.

Attachments

• image1871.jpeg
    image1871.jpeg
    367.9 KB · Views: 5
Back