Men who like getting pegged but aren't bi?

Great thread. The only thing that makes an act homosexual is that it is done between two people of the same gender.

I have only been pegged once, but it was an incredible experience with a woman. If I thought there was a chance, I'd bring it up with my wife, but...

This is more of a general interest question that anything. I was just wondering are there many men who would like to get pegged by a women but who are not aroused by the idea of being fucked by a man?

I've noticed on here that it seems that a lot of men who like getting pegged are bisexual (nothing wrong with that o' course).

Also is it a case of originally just liking being pegged by women and then the fantasy escalating and becoming a fantasy about being fucked by another guy?

I'm just curious, humour me.

I enjoy getting pegged but am not bi. I’ve only been pegged by my wife and it was her idea. I have no interest in being with a guy, I’m not interested in being pegged by a different woman.

we have been together a long time and our sex life has evolved to where it is today. It will continue to change just like we do.

If your asking is being pegged a gateway drug For harder stuff(Pun intended). For some but not for all.

awhile ago I said something to my wife, neither recall what it was. But it must of been something that she thought i was maybe questioning some sexual activity. She said “It’s just our sex”.

I think we're quick to want to put a label on things and also we fear to be labeled. I think a lot of people have some fear about just being naked with someone of the same sex versus doing something like pegging or whatever floats their boat. I say just have fun and enjoy life and don't worry about most of the labels. Some labels like serial killer and mass murdered should try to be avoided with all of ones might.

I had to get my wife to read several articles I'd found about the subject before she agreed to start pegging me. Basically, they all said that most men who enjoy getting pegged are not gay or bisexual. There are so many delicious nerve endings around the anus that make getting pegged pleasurable by any man, regardless of sexual orientation.

Of course, I haven't told her that I would 💓 to bottom for another man. :devilish:

I had to get my wife to read several articles I'd found about the subject before she agreed to start pegging me. Basically, they all said that most men who enjoy getting pegged are not gay or bisexual. There are so many delicious nerve endings around the anus that make getting pegged pleasurable by any man, regardless of sexual orientation.

Of course, I haven't told her that I would 💓 to bottom for another man. :devilish:
Yep, the nerve endings........love a gay cock in my ass!

I enjoy having ass played with, but not attracted to men at all. Have tried toys and one lady's hand as well and it was wonderful. Men just don't do anything for me sexually.

No jidgement but definitely one of those that fits the topic.

hey, Oxford, what position did you use?

How many guys here prefer doggy and how many like to face their partner missionary style?

Maybe that's a new thread...
I prefer missionary. Getting to look at her is a great turn on. Plus it hits the spot better.

The reason why a lot of men don't admit to being curious (at the very least) about pegging or other ass play is because of this erroneous belief that liking that makes them gay or bi!

The reason why a lot of men don't admit to being curious (at the very least) about pegging or other ass play is because of this erroneous belief that liking that makes them gay or bi!
I think most men haven't tried it. In the right situation I think they would. Just my opinion of course.

But do you think they're curious about it?
OH for sure. Especially if they have a great relationship with the woman so to speak. Open conversations brings thoughts and ideas. At least for me it does

Of course, a lot of men like to be pegged, because they have a prostate there and they are pleased. Nothing criminal

being in a sexless marriage i try different thing to try and get pleasure. Cant see my wife pegging me. But as i try and explore my prostate i could see it would be better if i could relax and have my wife do it.

I like anal play and I have no desire for any type of male sexual contact and I'm not bi, and I am not turned on by men or dicks or a man's ass.
I'm straight and like to be pegged but need to find willing women. It's not as easy as it is a subject a lot of women don't like and can turn her off. There's also a lot of trust that comes into play, or cums into assplay, hahahaha. You don't want any old silly bitch putting things in your ass.LOL

Look... Yeah, I'm Bi. I do enjoy being fucked by guys, but when I'm being pegged by a women, I don't think, "boy I sure do wish this was a real cock instead." Sex between a man and a woman is straight sex. I enjoy being pegged because it feels good and she enjoys pegging me because it feels good. Pretty straight forward.

I'm sure some folks (on both ends) are curious but won't go through with it because it "seems kinda gay". That's too bad. They might be missing out. They might hate it, but then again they might love it. That leads me to a favorite mental exercise I play with my "super straight" friends...

If you've never had a cock (or strap-on) up your ass, how can you possibly say you never would? In my opinion that leaves a 50/50 chance that you love it and just don't know it. So technically that makes you more likely to be into it than someone whose been fucked once and said "nope, not for me".

I do..wife enjoys it ..there is no abusive or forced aspect to it...in fact she's gotten off while pegging me.

It doesn't have to be about one person dominating the other...in fact forcing me to do anything is a turn off. But I'd do almost anything once, TWICE if I liked it

Back