Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to show I'm still in the club......

attachment.php

attachment.php

:cattail::cattail:

Attachments

• 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 977
  • 137.jpg
    137.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 541
Leopard print is sexy. Had a thong with that pattern myself. Hummmmm. Where did that go?

Love that red thong!

The reddish thong I have on today under my jeans mini skirt.

Attachments

• jeans-thong.jpg
    jeans-thong.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 220
Hello,

I have a question that is mostly for the Ladies, but I would like to hear everyone’s answers or opinions about, How do women really feel about their male partners wanting to wear panties and maybe other kinds of lingerie? I my case I would love to wear panties, but my Wife not allow it. She says it does nothing for her. And I fully accept that.
Another question, is this predominately a male fantasy, or are there women who really do enjoy their male partners in sexy lingerie?

Sincerely,

Ronnie :rose:

My answer is a yes, but I'm sure somone will flame me and tell me it isn't for the right reasons.

I don't get turned on by seeing my hubby wear female panties, but I have made him wear them when the situation called for that. That is the part that turns me on. He has to wear that style of panties until I tell him he can take them off.

Thankfully, my husband is tall and slender. This allows us to be able to find undergarments in many of the traditional stores versus having to through specialty stores or the internet. Lord knows it certainly makes our shopping trips to Target or Wal-mart far more interesting!

My answer is a yes, but I'm sure somone will flame me and tell me it isn't for the right reasons.

I don't get turned on by seeing my hubby wear female panties, but I have made him wear them when the situation called for that. That is the part that turns me on. He has to wear that style of panties until I tell him he can take them off.

Thankfully, my husband is tall and slender. This allows us to be able to find undergarments in many of the traditional stores versus having to through specialty stores or the internet. Lord knows it certainly makes our shopping trips to Target or Wal-mart far more interesting!

Nothing to flame about, dear....We all have our own turn-ons. I tried to start something like that many years ago with my wife ( before I'd really "come out" to her) wherein my punishment for losing a game was wearing her lingerie....She didn't really dig it (back then), as she didn't like that image of me.

I should bring that up again....it'd be MUCH more fun now...:devil:

I'm live on cam through yahoo messenger right now, if any of you horny boyz feel like taking a peak at my panties ;D:devil::devil:

Feeling rather horny this morning :D

Send me a pvt and we'll take it from there...

Todays panty a little color:devil::kiss::kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_3099[1].JPG
    IMG_3099[1].JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3103[1].JPG
    IMG_3103[1].JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3107[1].JPG
    IMG_3107[1].JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 108
Last of my recent shopping trip

Heres the last couple of pairs from my recent shopping trip.

Was wearing the blue/white pair under jeans earlier, but feel they'd be better worn under a skirt.....which I don't have. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 220311e.JPG
    220311e.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 143
  • 220311e1.JPG
    220311e1.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 220311f.JPG
    220311f.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 220311f1.JPG
    220311f1.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 133
They look prettyon you !
If you think they would look better under a skirt and you don't have one , it's time to go shopping !!

Was wearing the blue/white pair under jeans earlier, but feel they'd be better worn under a skirt.....which I don't have. Any thoughts?

Very nice aaa, I love those frilly lace, & wow those blue panties are Hot.
I suggest you go buy a few short skirt, and some lace top stocking.;)

Let him wear the panties. However, be sure to tuck his things for a smooth look and don't let the protrude out of the panties.

Also, a nice skirt and top would look great.

Let him wear the panties. However, be sure to tuck his things for a smooth look and don't let them protrude out of the panties.

Also, a nice skirt and top would look great.

(Hi, new to this thread. Thought I'd chime in as a woman who likes a man in lacy undies. :) )

I agree with star, the blue frilly ones are too cute. And, yes, wear those under a skirt. It'd be a shame to crush the frills under a pair of trousers.

(Hi, new to this thread. Thought I'd chime in as a woman who likes a man in lacy undies. :) )

I agree with star, the blue frilly ones are too cute. And, yes, wear those under a skirt. It'd be a shame to crush the frills under a pair of trousers.

I love your thoughts...

I like the way lace looks and feels, except when wearing under jeans. Maybe you can help me pick out some comfy and pretty panties some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back