Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou stinson. :heart:

And some with stockings for completion! :)

Attachments

• PPS1.jpg
    PPS1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 291
  • PPS2.jpg
    PPS2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 177
  • PPS3.jpg
    PPS3.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 207
Tell me where!!!

That would spoil all the fun, wouldn't it. What ? you might have to scroll through and look at more pages of this great thread, and other men in panties....?

Tease: I am wearing a different pair today....not sure I like them as much, but I will give them a try. Wearing them under my grubby clothes in garage now to go paint and replace a fender on friend's SUV (thinking of a Lit friend wearing nice stuff under his coveralls.....;) ) and then I'll keep them on when I go off to a social function this evening......hmmmmm

Paul

(OK - hint go to anyone's Lit profile and click on "see all posts" - that will give you a shorter list of my posts that might have attachments of pics in two or three different threads.... enjoy !!)

I have been debating for weeks on if I should try on my wife's panties. Well I got home from work and just had to try. I dont know if I am ready for anyone to see me in them, but i must say I love the feel of them. I wish i could tell her how much I love it, but I do not think she would understand. It might take some time. But I would like to share with someone sooner or later.

attachment.php

Deeeelicious thighs Boy ;D
Love the shot *

Feeling like an old fashioned girl! :)

Attachments

• BSS1.jpg
    BSS1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 195
  • BSS2.jpg
    BSS2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 179
More