Melanie's confessions

yasnumoon

Virgin
Hi everyone

I'm VERY new, but I was wondering if someone could answer a stupid question for me please!

I submitted a new story, and then decided I wanted to edit it. It has not been approved yet, and I was not able to access it at all through my own member page.

It said something about unrecognizable command or something.

Anyway my member page does not even record that i have anything awaiting submission, but then as it is not a thread to someone elses story (I will get around to that I promise!) I'm not sure if it should or not.

If anyone knows what I am doing wrong, or if I need to resubmit, or just to stop squirming and wait for approval, then i'd appreciate a reply to this thread!

Thanks ;-)
M

That is strange, I know for sure you can edit threads not yet approved...

Go to www.chyoo.com

Click on "My Home", up left

Click on "My Threads"

Click on said thread, and you should be able to edit it...

Bunga

Thanks

That really helped!
And thanks for such a quick reply!

Hopefully it will get approved soon, presumably I cannot start adding threads until it has been approved?

M

You can add threads to other peoples stories if your own story hasn't been approved, I did. I just want to know how long it takes to approve a story cos I've been waiting a day and still no approved story for me!
I'm REALLY new as well so...

Always Willing!

It depends a lot. Sometimes, they approve new stories 3 times a week. Other times, it takes up to 2 weeks. Be patient, and cross your fingers...

Bunga

cyhoo

chyoo can be slow when it comes to apporving stories

Ok thanks everyone.
I fixed the new story, and have submitted a new thread for the Watcher, which looks like a story with lots of potential!

If anyone is planning to do the same, I went with the "tell her" option at the end of the deepest thread!

C ya

M

still waiting...

I have been waiting for my story to be posted for more than TWO MONTHS!!
Why is it taking them so long?

willing4u

There is obviously something wrong here. Since you are new, may I ask if you know about the "My Threads" section? Log-in, select "My Home", then "My Threads". There will be a color "dot" next to threads you have posted. Green means it is approved and up, yellow that it is waiting to be reviewed, and red if it is refused.

If your NEW story hasn't been approved in over 2 months, e-mail them. Stories created 2 weeks ago have been approved already. :/

Btw, if you added a thread to an existing story, it can take anywhere from 5 minutes to forever, as the original author is the only one who can accept new threads for his story.

Good luck!

I know about that stuff, I have posted a few things on to other stories but it ain't a problem, I'm gonna let them take their time with my story!

Back