Correction in the title

Jay142

Really Experienced
In my latest story submission, I forgot to label it as Chapter 2. I plan on submitting the correction by leaving a note for the Administrator. My question is seeing the correction is in the title, do I have to resubmit the entire story with tags or can I simply resubmit only the new title?

Just the title. Fill the "Story Text" section with a copy of your notes to the moderator. There has to be something there for it to submit, I believe.

In my latest story submission, I forgot to label it as Chapter 2. I plan on submitting the correction by leaving a note for the Administrator. My question is seeing the correction is in the title, do I have to resubmit the entire story with tags or can I simply resubmit only the new title?
When I had a title that was incorrect, I simply sent a private message to Laurel and she corrected it for me. If the title is the only change, that is the approach that I would take.

When I had a title that was incorrect, I simply sent a private message to Laurel and she corrected it for me. If the title is the only change, that is the approach that I would take.
Thank you for this advice. I PM'd Laurel and she made the correction.

Back