Meet my first man for blow job

TryGuy35

Really Experienced
What is the best way to organically meet a guy and hook up to give my first hot blow job. I am dying to lately but don’t want a bathhouse or anything, want more of a cruising scenario. Help me find my first cock to suck, ha! What and where do I go and do?!?

Depends on were you are located. I have found a bi, gay park just search on google for gay parks near you. Or you can try sniffies.com or silverdaddies.com
Ooo that’s my dream scenario, something outdoors would be so naughty and fun, thanks!!

Go to an ABS. Make sure there are cars in the parking lot. Go to the video booths. There are almost always guys there looking to give or get blowjobs. The guys hanging out in the halls are usually looking to give blowjobs. The guys in the booths are usually hoping to get blowjobs. If the door is ajar or open, or in some cases there aren't doors, peek in, make eye contact and either ask or make a motion indicating that you're interested in sucking cock. That's how I have gotten most of my blowjobs. Some places also have booths with gloryholes. Find an empty one (hopefully with someone on the other side), stick a couple of fingers through and run them around the hole - and voilá, a dick often appears like magic.

Last edited:
I got my ffirst book store BJ in Houston in 1974. I was in a booth watching a 8 mm movie. It was very dark as everything was painted black. You had to put quaters into the machine to see a few minutes of the film. I was about a dollar into the film and pulled out my dick and started stroking. I was really into it when I felt a hand grab my dick. Scared the shit out of me and I ran out of the booth.Two guys came up to me laughing. I told them what happened and they explained the glory hole thing. I went back into the booth and received a wonderful blow job. I was 22 years old.

Back