Mature Ladies At Church

Who caught your eye at church today and what was she, or he wearing,and what were you thinking?

I can remember as a teenager taking a confirmation course for my church,we met once a week for an hour with the pastor for six months. At the end we went on a field trip to New York to visit historic churches and at one point we had to crowd into a van when going out to dinner and a church secretary/chaperone ended up sitting on my lap for the 20 minute ride. She was single, in her late 30s with curly hair and a rather generous ass under her conservative skirt. I was definitely nervous having her sitting on my lap and within 5 minutes had a very hard erection which in my mind I imagined her feeling. We both passed the trip in silence with others in the van talking around us.

We arrived at an Italian restaurant, had dinner and as we were walking back to the van she came up beside me and asked, "Are you ok with me sitting on your lap again for the ride home? It isn't uncomfortable for you is it?" She said it with a warm smile and I just gulped and said i was ok with it. To this day I'm not sure if she was teasing me about it or not.

olfiddleman

tell in more detail about the lady on your lap. How she smell, could you see some of her bra- cleavage. How her ass felt on the ride both ways. Did she do anything on way back to help you get hard? She move her ass around an get your cock hard so she feel it. Inquiring minds want to know.

It's the same ones as every Sunday.

The main one is in her mid 40s, nice-looking, 5'6"-ish, great rack, hips and ass to die for. Always in jeans and a t-shirt. AND she's a sweetheart on top of that.

If my wife finally agrees to the polygamy thing, she'd be my first choice. She went to some event earlier in the year and posted a pic of herself in a little black dress on FB. I almost broke my dick.

3 out of 7 nights a week I fall asleep to dreams of her sitting on my face.

It's Sunday, what views at church stirred lustful thoughts in you today? ;) :devil:

It's Sunday, what views at church stirred lustful thoughts in you today? ;) :devil:

Was helping the #2 favorite lady. Athletic, but still curvy, 6ft tall, long brown hair.

The way she talks about the old days makes me think she was a lot of fun back in the day.

She bent over to grab something, and I noticed she has a tramp stamp tattoo.:eek:

I. Love. Tramp. Stamps.

I'm sure not to everyone's taste but may well appeal to those of a Femdom persuasion. A little after church scenario.

Attachments

• Stepmother_11.jpg
    Stepmother_11.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Korean Beauty

This morning I was sitting behind a tiny good looking Korean woman, early 40's, who I know fairly well. Her and I have been attending the same church for a number of years. Today she was wearing a bright orange sundress with dress sandals and I couldn't help myself, wondering what style of panties she was wearing underneath, if any.
She's also a massage therapist who has her business set up in the lower level of her home. I used to be a regular customer and many times I'd be hard while she was massaging me. I love to fantasize that when she's finished the massage, she climbs up on top of me and rides my cock until we both come.
For a while, her husband was unemployed and he'd be upstairs looking after the kids, which made my fantasy all the more exciting. Just to think we'd be fucking downstairs while he was at home, made it all so good!

This morning I was sitting behind a tiny good looking Korean woman, early 40's, who I know fairly well. Her and I have been attending the same church for a number of years. Today she was wearing a bright orange sundress with dress sandals and I couldn't help myself, wondering what style of panties she was wearing underneath, if any.
She's also a massage therapist who has her business set up in the lower level of her home. I used to be a regular customer and many times I'd be hard while she was massaging me. I love to fantasize that when she's finished the massage, she climbs up on top of me and rides my cock until we both come.
For a while, her husband was unemployed and he'd be upstairs looking after the kids, which made my fantasy all the more exciting. Just to think we'd be fucking downstairs while he was at home, made it all so good!

Cool. Who else?

It's Sunday. Gentlemen, what have you seen? Ladies what have you flashed?

Waiting patiently here for my family to get ready for Sunday Mass which started about 2 minutes ago!?!??!

I'm dressed " appropriately " in my opinion but will need to change later after Mass because it's so hot out and I'll need less clothing haaaa!!

and under your appropriate clothing? commando? tiny lacy undies? Ever flashed anyone at church?

I noticed a very attractive young lady (maybe 15ish) checking out the asses of of other attractive girls and women. Was quite amusing.

Back