Mature Ladies At Church

Sunday check-in! Anyone see some hotly dressed women at church today? Ladies, did you dress extra nice at church today for a particular reason?

Sunday check-in! Anyone see some hotly dressed women at church today? Ladies, did you dress extra nice at church today for a particular reason?

Some of them dress to impress...church has become a target for hot ladies...

church lady

I have found that to be a great place to let you mind wonder. From the hot teenager who wears her dress a bit too short, to the hot milf's, that are still holding up very well. I think about how would she be in bed. Does she stay quite or is she a moaner. Hate it when you get a hard on in church.

church lady

All so enjoy stories about the church sex. Pastor, or others in the church that may need some guidance.

Church swingers that fuck for the lord. Those stories have always been a big turn on for me.

Any one else enjoy reading these over the years.

how many got you going today?

There were two one my left and one the right..one redhead one brunette..kept going back and forth..the redhead had blue summer dress and openback sandals with pink toes...what a cutie....brunette had black tank top...big tits...grey skirt..no stockings open toed shoes....by the time mass was over...I was so big I couldn’t move...o.m.g....literally

All so enjoy stories about the church sex. Pastor, or others in the church that may need some guidance.

Church swingers that fuck for the lord. Those stories have always been a big turn on for me.

Any one else enjoy reading these over the years.

I like what happens after church in the parking lot...:devil:

My tastes generally run toward older ladies. And there are several very hot ladies in my church. The church has a festival and other non-worship activities, so I've gotten to see some of these ladies in their fancy church clothes and in their less formal attire.

There are three ladies I think of a lot. One is very pretty with a great buxom figure. We are friends and so there is a lot of kissing on the cheek and hugging. mmmm The second is a bit younger and always wears a same kind of 'oriental' dress, very tight showing off her massive tits. I imagine unwrapping that dress and unleashing those puppies. The third lady is extremely fit. She dresses modestly for church, but for all other activities she wears tight jeans and blouses that show off her awesome figure. She is also single.

All that said, some of the younger (over 18) girls dress very seductively, totally inappropriate for church, but so fucking hot. Tight, clingy dresses. Super-short skirts.

I hate missing church.

My tastes generally run toward older ladies. And there are several very hot ladies in my church. The church has a festival and other non-worship activities, so I've gotten to see some of these ladies in their fancy church clothes and in their less formal attire.

There are three ladies I think of a lot. One is very pretty with a great buxom figure. We are friends and so there is a lot of kissing on the cheek and hugging. mmmm The second is a bit younger and always wears a same kind of 'oriental' dress, very tight showing off her massive tits. I imagine unwrapping that dress and unleashing those puppies. The third lady is extremely fit. She dresses modestly for church, but for all other activities she wears tight jeans and blouses that show off her awesome figure. She is also single.

All that said, some of the younger (over 18) girls dress very seductively, totally inappropriate for church, but so fucking hot. Tight, clingy dresses. Super-short skirts.

I hate missing church.

church does you a world of good.

So guys, what did you see in church that was hot, or unexpected? Ladies do you ever dress to get attention in church?

nothing interesting at church today?

Ladies, do you ever eyeball the guys and wonder about them, and undress them with your eyes?

Church friend

Twenty years ago I made a female friend at church. We’re both married to other people. She’s about eight years older than me. I never suspected anything unusual until a couple years ago when we started secretly chatting online. Turns out her husband is not interested in sex; they don’t even share a bedroom anymore. We played around for a while until she eventually got too nervous.

Towards the end of the fun, I had her over at the house. I told her I had a present for her. She’s 58, thin (B-cups) and loves anal. I blindfolded her, tied her hands over her head in the doorway. She remained fully clothed but I stripped nude myself.

I slipped a bullet vibe down her jeans and into her panties. She was helpless with her arms tied over her head. I kissed her and teased her while the vibe tickled her cunt. (She loved to use that word, but only with me) Her nipples were like two pencil erasers. Her pussy dripped.

Eventually she could take it no more and I gave her her surprise...a strapon harness with a 8” pink cock. After sliding it up her thighs and securing it, I loosed her blindfold so she could gaze down at her “manhood”. I then got on my knees and sucked her cock. I was careful to make sure my cock touched her legs while I served her with my mouth.

After about ten minutes, I let her loose and lubed her cock. She laid me on the bed and fucked me in the ass. It was my first pegging and I really adapted well. In the past, it was always me performing anal on her; we really enjoyed the gender switch. She never undressed; she fucked me in her jeans and pale green, cotton blouse. I think it was her way of not “cheating” on her husband. It was the last time we had sex, but it was one of my favorite sessions! I still occasionally see her at church.

My wife is stunning, 5 3, 115 she is also a devout Christian. A couple weeks ago, she taught a young man from our church about making love. This young man is a foreign exchang student from Kenya, she had orgasm after orgasm while he drove his massive cock in her.

My wife is stunning, 5 3, 115 she is also a devout Christian. A couple weeks ago, she taught a young man from our church about making love. This young man is a foreign exchang student from Kenya, she had orgasm after orgasm while he drove his massive cock in her.

She was probably seeing visions, speaking in tongues and praising the Lord!

Back