Mature BBW loves Lawn Boys and Pool Guys

God you're such a naughty lil thing, arent you. I love your nipples. Could play with them for days..... :kiss:

God you're such a naughty lil thing, arent you. I love your nipples. Could play with them for days..... :kiss:

I love it when men talk to me like that! Which picture do you like best?

I love it when men talk to me like that! Which picture do you like best?

I have to pick just one?!? Lol

I like standing by the sink cuz i get to see it all. Also like the one with your hand on your stomach

This last one is one of my favorite positions...
Talk dirty to me boys.

Just a few more...

This is the last

Would you like a few more pictures?

Worn out from playing all day...

....just for the fun of it.

Wow, your photos are getting better. I love the standing one with your leg up about to touch yourself.

One of my favourite positions is the same as yours. On your back, head overhanging the bed and me balls deep in your throat.

The other is you on hands and knees, me taking you from behind and reaching around to play with your hanging breasts, paying particular attention to your nipples.
If you are really good I will let you use your rabbit in your pussy and on your clit, while I take and pound your ass.

Wow, your photos are getting better. I love the standing one with your leg up about to touch yourself.

One of my favourite positions is the same as yours. On your back, head overhanging the bed and me balls deep in your throat.

The other is you on hands and knees, me taking you from behind and reaching around to play with your hanging breasts, paying particular attention to your nipples.
If you are really good I will let you use your rabbit in your pussy and on your clit, while I take and pound your ass.

And after you cum in me I will sit on your face and force you to swallow your cum as it drips out of my ass. You would nearly smother as my phat ass cheeks press over your face. Mmmmm!

I have to pick just one?!? Lol

I like standing by the sink cuz i get to see it all. Also like the one with your hand on your stomach

I'm glad you like my full body picture. Most guys love tits but fail to appreciate the beauty of a REAL woman. I have had a lot of men tell me that phat women fuck a lot better than skinny girls.
Thank you!

Bonus if you're awake this early..

These face pics won't be up long... too risky!

I told you they wouldn't be up long...

Last edited:
Always like a lady with enough to hold onto. Whether it is your hips as I pound you from behind or your tits as I slide between them. Or your legs as my face is buried between them.

Would like to know or better see how large your nips get.

So sorry I missed your face pics!!!!!!
And damn I want so much to lick your ass and have you lick mine!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

Private message box stays FULL.

I had to delete pvt msgs. Couldn't keep up. You can message right here on the thread or email. The smart ones can find our email... 😉

Back