Mature BBW loves Lawn Boys and Pool Guys

The young boys CUM several times a day!!!

Maybe, but us olduns can keep going for much longer, and when old cocky eventually spits and softens, out comes the tongue and laps on your lips and clit for a long time as well.

Please enjoy...leave comments. It does an old woman good.

A boost to the confidence and libido. As I said before you have a gorgeous body and after seeing more of it today, I must say I am pleased to be here to see it as much as you are pleased to show it.

Maybe, but us olduns can keep going for much longer, and when old cocky eventually spits and softens, out comes the tongue and laps on your lips and clit for a long time as well.

A boost to the confidence and libido. As I said before you have a gorgeous body and after seeing more of it today, I must say I am pleased to be here to see it as much as you are pleased to show it.

Your flattery makes me really, really excited!

You most certainly look good for your age. If I was your pool boy, I would be cleaning your pool every day.

Dollie

I think my husband was your Florida pool boy on another thread. I wondered where he's been. That's okay with me. I have my own pool and lawn care boys.
Us older women need some nice young men to help out around the house.

More?

This last one is one of my favorite positions...
Talk dirty to me boys.

Last edited:
So evidently I'm in the wrong profession. How do I apply to be your pool boy, lawn guy, personal assistant, etc?

Yes

I'm not young but you get me hard and wanting to lick you until you
Coat my face with your juices. Your favorite position is great your head
Over the head just so I can walk up let you suck it in.

I'm not young but you get me hard and wanting to lick you until you
Coat my face with your juices. Your favorite position is great your head
Over the head just so I can walk up let you suck it in.

And you're making me WET! Laying back like that, the guys can fuck my throat and I can take them up to their balls! I love it!

This last one is one of my favorite positions...
Talk dirty to me boys.

Mine too, can't get the thought of fucking your breasts while you suck my balls, out of my head. I need to train up on cleaning pools :devil:

I think my husband was your Florida pool boy on another thread. I wondered where he's been. That's okay with me. I have my own pool and lawn care boys.
Us older women need some nice young men to help out around the house.

I remember you, Dollie! THAT was your husband? OMG!

Back