Mature BBW loves Lawn Boys and Pool Guys

I keep my eyes closed and continue masturbating as if I haven't seen you at the foot of my bed naked and jerking off.....
Whatever you do, DON'T close the doors! I want somebody to watch this! Whatever happens next....

The door is wide open and so are you. I climb up onto the bed my hard cock in my hand. As I slide between your spread legs I move your hand up to your clit and guide my thick cock deep inside your wide wet pussy. You moan and open your eyes as my cock slides in filling you.

The door is wide open and so are you. I climb up onto the bed my hard cock in my hand. As I slide between your spread legs I move your hand up to your clit and guide my thick cock deep inside your wide wet pussy. You moan and open your eyes as my cock slides in filling you.

That's exactly what I wanted. First contact between us is your cock entering my wet pussy. All the way in on first touch. We have never met. We have never spoken and I haven't even seen your face yet your cock is buried balls deep in me. I love this! What sort of slut must I be? Ever since the first cock of my childhood; I have been like this.
Please tell me what happens next...

That's exactly what I wanted. First contact between us is your cock entering my wet pussy. All the way in on first touch. We have never met. We have never spoken and I haven't even seen your face yet your cock is buried balls deep in me. I love this! What sort of slut must I be? Ever since the first cock of my childhood; I have been like this.
Please tell me what happens next...

You lift your hips to take my cock deeper. My balls grinding against you as you juices coat them. My thick shaft throbs inside you as I savour the feeling of your thight wet pussy wrapped around my thick shaft. Slowly sliding out of you until my fat tip is barely touching your wet wanting lips before I plunge my hard cock deep inside you again.

You lift your hips to take my cock deeper. My balls grinding against you as you juices coat them. My thick shaft throbs inside you as I savour the feeling of your thight wet pussy wrapped around my thick shaft. Slowly sliding out of you until my fat tip is barely touching your wet wanting lips before I plunge my hard cock deep inside you again

Last edited:
I throw my thick legs over your shoulders, reach around and grab your rock hard cock and roughly guide it into my asshole! We both let a gutteral moan escape as you slam your cock hard, almost sadisticly all the way up my ass! You slam hard and deep almost like you're trying to hurt me...but it hurts SO GOOD! I dig my heels into your butt cheeks like I'm violently spurring a horse. I pull you as deep and as hard and as fast as you can fuck! I WILL make cum in my ass! At this point I can almost smell and taste the inevitable ass-to-mouth 69 that we will shortly be engaged in. You are locked in. You couldn't stop this now if your life depended on it. I have total control now...

My fat cock slams deeply into your ass. The harder I fuck you the more you like it. Your thick thighs wrapped around me. Trapping me. Your heels digging in making me fuck your ass hard and fast. My hairy balls grinding as my thick hard cock stretches your tight little hole. Your helpless moans and cries as I pound into your hole tell me how much my cock is hurting you and how much you like it. Your eyes are tearing up as your face contorts from the pain of my big cock pummeling your sluttty little hole but you are smiling through the pain and loving every long hard stroke of my cock wrecking your asshole. You squeel as my thobbing cock plunges deep inside you and I bite your nipples hard.

Back