Votes: 751 33.7%
  • Couple Times a Day

Votes: 496 22.3%
  • Hourly

Votes: 9 0.4%
  • As often as fucking possible

Votes: 282 12.7%

• Total voters
I am in the East coast as well and I made use of this group for a good big 3 O's last night

Pumping my cock hard thinking how nice it would be tounge fucking a hot tight ass

Hey everyone new here. I'm Irish and I'm a perpetual masturbator. (Hi Irish)

I'm nowhere near Sam, had about 8 yesterday and now starting on number 5 for today.

KinkySam, my hat is off to you sir and I'm going to jerk my hardest to break 10 today.

Hey if anyone is representing EST.. that would be ME. lol.
... I am Olymipic Caliber :kiss:

I like the idea tho.. I'll give it some thought and sort it out with Jimm (Co-founder) and we will see... I like it :rose:
If anyone gets the West Coast for guys, I'm gonna take that. But I like the idea.

16 times total yesterday =] time to beat it don't cha think?

Hey everyone new here. I'm Irish and I'm a perpetual masturbator. (Hi Irish)

I'm nowhere near Sam, had about 8 yesterday and now starting on number 5 for today.

KinkySam, my hat is off to you sir and I'm going to jerk my hardest to break 10 today.

Wow! Impressive guys. I'm grabbing number one in the office bathroom then lick up the evidence.

Hello! I'm Scott, and I can't seem to be satisfied. I need to masturbate at least twice a day just to keep my mind on anything productive, and it's great! On good days, I find myself reaching for the joystick as many as 5 times. Always looking for that next hot thing that leads to a heart pounding, gasping for breath, explosion of cum.

hmmm ... in that case -- we may need a competition for Ms/Mr EST -- although I don't know what the exact criteria would be in order to determine the winner ... :devil:

Hehe Criteria.. determining that could be half of the fun.. :devil: ...

This is an excellent idea for a group.

thank you.. glad everyone likes it :kiss:

Enjoying an early morning rub....not gonna have time for an "O" but it does feel good.

Marie, you VIXEN, I need to catch up :rolleyes:

16 times total yesterday =] time to beat it don't cha think?

You are a wickedly naughty boy... go ahead and try ;)

If anyone gets the West Coast for guys, I'm gonna take that. But I like the idea.

Hmmmm.. West Coast will be you.. I think we'll have to have a board discussion and take an "interest" poll to see how many we have roughly.. :kiss:

Happy HUMP day...

... today my goal is to masturbate and CUM as many times as my body can stand.

:devil: :kiss: :devil:

this thread gave me 2 out of my 3 orgasms yesterday, and my first for today, it'll probably help with my second too.

This thread was a good idea, especially for those of us who were running out of ammo doing it alone.

this thread gave me 2 out of my 3 orgasms yesterday, and my first for today, it'll probably help with my second too.

This thread was a good idea, especially for those of us who were running out of ammo doing it alone.

HEHEH.. yey!.. trust me you are NOT alone tonight... ;) :rolleyes: :devil:

HEHEH.. yey!.. trust me you are NOT alone tonight... ;) :rolleyes: :devil:

hot.

Maybe we could all download and use ooVoo and have a 3-6 person masturbation fest, so long as its evened out genderwise. Hell, we could even listen to eachother. Audio is a super turn on for me.

Hehe Criteria.. determining that could be half of the fun.. :devil: ...

thank you.. glad everyone likes it :kiss:

Marie, you VIXEN, I need to catch up :rolleyes:

You are a wickedly naughty boy... go ahead and try ;)

Hmmmm.. West Coast will be you.. I think we'll have to have a board discussion and take an "interest" poll to see how many we have roughly.. :kiss:
Dammit, I fucked up my typing. Typing on a cell with autocorrect doesn't help. I'm pretty sure that Virginia is on the East Coast. Damn phone. But at least I got to cum once already.

Please amend the member roster to reflect Jimm as an East Coast masturbator.

Happy HUMP day...

... today my goal is to masturbate and CUM as many times as my body can stand.

:devil: :kiss: :devil:

Don't forget to count them down as you cum so everyone knows each time.

hot.

Maybe we could all download and use ooVoo and have a 3-6 person masturbation fest, so long as its evened out genderwise. Hell, we could even listen to eachother. Audio is a super turn on for me.

This sounds like fun. I love playing with others.

Back