• Hourly

Votes: 9 0.4%
  • As often as fucking possible

Votes: 282 12.7%

• Total voters
I love that

tumblr_lggyzgYYYu1qgvaa3o1_500.jpg

I love that too

My wife and I met a woman last night. After my wife went home to go to bed, the woman and I hung out for a few hours at an after party and her tone took a definite turn towards flirting. She kept following me around, sitting unnecessarily close to me, finding reasons to touch me... I'm gonna go think about what she might have been thinking about.

CD, between your pic thread and this thread, I'm not sure how long I can hold off anymore.....woman ya hot!

For some great visual mast. aids

Check out Coach CD's pic thread - especially if you like beautiful breasts!

Yes, but you can pay me in nude pics or we can work out a trade arrangement if you prefer.....

LOL

LMAO.. the pic thread will be sufficient payment then.. unless you'd like to make a special request for the benefit of the thread :) :p

my lucky day

Wow i go weeks without talking to any ladies on here and today bam, I get two lovely ladies who want to play. The first gave me my first experience of being a slave. She was a good mistress, i really enjoyed. She said we would have to do it again. :D
The second got stood up for a real life date. so she asked me to go on virtual date and lets just say it was a awesome first date. ;)

LMAO.. the pic thread will be sufficient payment then.. unless you'd like to make a special request for the benefit of the thread :) :p

Well, my first thought for a special request involves you being nude and pinching your nipples, if that might be possible.

mmm hmmmm
it is time again.
maybe not cumpletely anonymous, but would love to be watched as I stroke my hard cock for you.
Do you Yahoo?
PM me ;)

MmMmm. just finished 5
bed shaking,
thigh quivering,
lip biting,
moaningly delicious Orgasms.

xxx CD :devil:

dear god i had amazing sex last night.
5 min on here today and my member is firm and up - for the 10mins my OH is out of the house i'm stroking softly yet determined

Well hello fellow masturbaters , my names Tyler , im 23 and I masturbate atleast 5-6 times a day . I guess it doesnt help that im an assistant manager at an adult shop right lol ?

I sometimes use toys but i prefer to use my hand . I love being naughty and im an adrenaline junkie , Masturbating where I can get caught always turns me on .

Big strokes , short strokes it all feels good , switching up rythums of stroking i love doing , being a drummer i can always find different rythums that feel good

Back