masters sub

I agree that cursive should not be taught in school any more. At least, not as a required thing. Just like I don't think schools should teach how to paint with oils as part of the core curriculum. Cursive, as lovely as it is, has become solely an art.

I honestly don't have an opinion on it, but I'm not really concerned. I agree - learning to type is a more useful skill than knowing how to write cursive.

My oldest spend all of her fourth grade writing in cursive. My youngest spent wasn't taught. They are only two years apart.

:rose:

My oldest didn't and my middle child did. This was because we switched schools - sorta. The kids go to a charter school, but that charter school have six different schools in different school districts. Mostly the switch wasn't an issue, the only gap that happened is that my oldest didn't learn cursive. I think the only reason it annoys her is cause her little sister can. :rolleyes:

SINPAIN is also my dom,he is probably the most important man in my life. He makes me feel so dirty and turns me on unlike any other man. We plan on meeting soon so he can turn me into his whore. He knows all of my fantasies and the things that really turn me on,but he turns me on the most,just hearing his voice is enough to turn me on. All though I am quite uncomfortable with the fact he has other subs,I deal with it because I love him,and I know we are all special to him in our own way.

Deep thoughts....

SINPAIN is also my dom,he is probably the most important man in my life. He makes me feel so dirty and turns me on unlike any other man. We plan on meeting soon so he can turn me into his whore. He knows all of my fantasies and the things that really turn me on,but he turns me on the most,just hearing his voice is enough to turn me on. All though I am quite uncomfortable with the fact he has other subs,I deal with it because I love him,and I know we are all special to him in our own way.

Well in response to this....
Check out these sweet shoes I wore tonight.
c2bbef10.jpg

He trolls the picture threads and personals asking if girls want to be with other girls and demanding photo proof a person is REALLY a woman.

Oh and he offers to share IMs done with other people to "prove" his side of things too.

What a masterful guy.

:eek:

Oh God... not another one

IGNORE!

And yet, another alt. Wow, I hope he can keep track of all the passwords to these alts of his.

This troll is getting really tedious. Why can't he be at least a LITTLE original?

Last edited:
oh boy oh boy

SINPAIN sounds like a person i want to play with. c-can I mommy? someone introduce me to this festering miasma of filth and loose dust that dirties every imaginary sweetie where e'er he wanders.

I feel like we might have a lot in common, you know?

This is still going on? Geez. :rolleyes:

I'm warning you, Ladies, if you don't stop reading this thread, ALL of you are going to end up submissive to this guy. Pretend you're tied to the post at the end of the first Indiana Jones movie. "Close your eyes! Whatever comes out of the Ark, look away. Don't look at it!!!"

Can somebody please link to sinpain's profile? I can't be arsed to look for it myself.

Ok, how did I catch the other "public denouncement" thread, and miss this one entirely?

Sheesh...if you don't come online for a while, your hysterical-train-wreck radar is rendered useless.

Oh yeah.

I like mine really crunchy, roasted with bell pepper and onions but what is fancy ketchup?

:rose:
Re-visiting this thread, I noticed I never responded to this question. I hate loose ends (that's maybe one reason why I like bondage). But, fancy ketchup is just one fast food restaurant's name for their packets of ketchup. I don't know if it's really fancy or not. It could be just a marketing tactic. It tastes OK, but when you think about it, just how does fancy taste?

I simply wish to sincerely thank everyone who participated in this thread. I laughed... I cried... it was better than a trip to the movies.

Granted, not all of it was hysterically funny. Some of it was really just sad.

Still... good times.

What a fantastic combination of people sharing space on Lit.

Lacey?

LOL

:devil:

Re-visiting this thread, I noticed I never responded to this question. I hate loose ends (that's maybe one reason why I like bondage). But, fancy ketchup is just one fast food restaurant's name for their packets of ketchup. I don't know if it's really fancy or not. It could be just a marketing tactic. It tastes OK, but when you think about it, just how does fancy taste?

Last edited:
Lacey?

LOL

:devil:
Lacey? I don't know if that's it. First, how could you get that to squirt out of the package. wouldn't the fabric be kind of...stringy? But, I think I know where you're going with that answer. I'd think lace or ruffles, too, when someone said fancy. What I think they did was add some hidden ingredient that made it taste "special" in some way. But again, special and fancy are both relative to the individual. Not everybody would think this fancy ketchup was fancy or special in any way over another brand. Shit, some people don't even like ketchup.

Now, I'm quite sure you're bored with all of this, so don't get me started on spicy mustard or spicy brown mustard. :eek:

Some people don't like it? But ketchup is my life!

I'm feeling silly.

Lacey? I don't know if that's it. First, how could you get that to squirt out of the package. wouldn't the fabric be kind of...stringy? But, I think I know where you're going with that answer. I'd think lace or ruffles, too, when someone said fancy. What I think they did was add some hidden ingredient that made it taste "special" in some way. But again, special and fancy are both relative to the individual. Not everybody would think this fancy ketchup was fancy or special in any way over another brand. Shit, some people don't even like ketchup.

Now, I'm quite sure you're bored with all of this, so don't get me started on spicy mustard or spicy brown mustard. :eek:

Some people don't like it? But ketchup is my life!

I'm feeling silly.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I like it, too, even if it's not fancy. To be totally honest, I'm much more of a purist. Some might assume a purist would prefer nothing on their hamburger or hotdog. Actually, that's only one type of purist.

I prefer only ketchup on my burger and only mustard on my hotdog. Sure, there are times when I like to go wild and nearly smother them with the works. The works could include mustard, cheese, onions, sweet pickles and lettuce, if it's a burger and it might include ketchup, cheese, onions, dill relish, chilli (with or without beans) if it's a hotdog. Obviously, when I say "might" or "could" include, I'm leaving it open for other options, depending on my mood at the time.

But, the most rewarding taste for me, when it comes to a hamburger is just plain tomato ketchup. And the most rewarding taste in a hotdog is the basic, common ol' mustard. Oh and please...only beef hotdogs, please.

OK, what kind of fun did you have in mind when you said "But Ketchup is my life!" Would you like to be my um...burger? :devil:

I simply wish to sincerely thank everyone who participated in this thread. I laughed... I cried... it was better than a trip to the movies.

Granted, not all of it was hysterically funny. Some of it was really just sad.

Still... good times.

What a fantastic combination of people sharing space on Lit.

Hahaha.... color me tickled. I just love when the regulars take someone down a fontsize or two.

Back