Married men fetish.

love knowing im giving them what they want but their wife fails to provide

Met a BBW slut recently in other walks of life who adheres to this principle.

She's mid-20s and stuck in a loveless relationship with her LT BF.

She thrives on extracurricular sex with married guys, getting what she needs and giving what their Mrs won't

I had many married women that I pursued and fucked and they went back to their husbands. One woman I fucked for four years. She would come to town for weekend and party all night, fuck all night and next day and on her way home she went, I find married women sexy, and just wanting a good hard fuck and a different cock and romancing

I'm married

I love new men. Currently, I'm having an affair with my married boss. I also have regular sex with a family member.

Was just wondering.

Am I the only one who has this fetish...? :D

And NOT in a - I want him to leave his wife for me - way. More in a - I want him to fuck my brains out, while I'm looking at his wedding ring.

There is just something so attractive about married man.
Happy ones.

I’m in!!!

Was just wondering.

And NOT in a - I want him to leave his wife for me - way. More in a - I want him to fuck my brains out, while I'm looking at his wedding ring.

Happy ones.

I'm contentedly retired from chasing people for extra marital sex and in a happy monogamous relationship these days but, back in the day, I happily accommodated many married women who had this fetish. It was never difficult to find a married lady who was keen for a good old, no strings attached, fucking.

Last edited:
Which for some of us, what our wives fail to provide is a lot, making your job so much easier! :rolleyes:

This is so true. Anything I get from my married partner is fine with me. I got lucky though because she gives me more than I've ever had with anyone.

The few times Hubby has invited a man or men over to play with me, it's always his married friends.
Without their wives knowledge. He feels it's easier to keep it discreet.

The few times Hubby has invited a man or men over to play with me, it's always his married friends.
Without their wives knowledge. He feels it's easier to keep it discreet.

Seeing and playing with people you know in an erotic way would be such a thrill, for everyone. I imagine that you have some good stories.

Was just wondering.

Happy ones.

Do you have a clone near Texas by any chance? You should be cloned and mass produced as you are a rare find too rare a find

I have a woman I work with, that loves to flirt like this. She loves to tell me what she wants to do, what she wants me to do, this is a big ego boost for me. Guess I love when a woman does this, I mean what man doesn't?

Was just wondering.

Happy ones.

My first wife and I had an open marriage. This involved us meeting other couples and singles both as a couple and individually as singles. From my experience as a married male seeking sexual partners I always found it easy to connect with married women, compared to singles. I was told by many that they preferred to have their "adventures" with married men because it was less complicated. Married men were less likely to become a dependent liability and interfere in their marriage. It wasn't so much that they had a fetish for married men, it was simply easier.
My ex on the other hand preferred single guys. It was not that she wouldn't fuck a married guy if she was turned on enough by him but she would never seek them out deliberately. She used to feel guilty about being "the other woman".

I like it when married men give me the eye

but I'd run a mile before getting involved!

I have been with a number of married men and I do get very excited about it for some reason. I like that they can want me purely for the fun of something different that they don't or can't get at home and with no strings attached. I don't want to hurt the spouse either, so it is usually a one time thing.
I I haven't done it in a long time now and yet still fantasize about it.

I have been with a number of married men and I do get very excited about it for some reason. I like that they can want me purely for the fun of something different that they don't or can't get at home and with no strings attached. I don't want to hurt the spouse either, so it is usually a one time thing.

Because you are naughty at heart.

Well I glad there's at one lady out there that shows kindness for us sexless married men :heart:

Back