Man in Supermarket Massacre Posted His Videos.... Wait... THEY MISTOOK HIS GENDER!

Chris_Michael

2B or Not 2B
Again, I'm stealing this story from Sargon of Akkad and his video This Week in Stupid (11/6/2017)

The Washington Post failed to point out a key point in their story regarding this story. He was not a man. He was a woman who hated all men. C'mon Washington Post, get your shit straight!

Whew, all that copying and pasting was a lot of work. Time to jerk off.

Killer in supermarket shooting posted chilling videos online, lauding Columbine massacre
Source: Washington Post

Before heading to his overnight shift at a Pennsylvania supermarket Wednesday, Randy Stair posted a trove of disturbing videos and files online documenting his plans to kill his co-workers.

Then, in a last message posted on Twitter, the 24-year-old wrote: “Goodbye humans. … I’ll miss you …”

Stair’s shift at Weis grocery in Tunkhannock, Pa., began at 11 p.m., just as the store was closing. Soon after, he began blocking the store’s doors with pallets and other items. Just before 1 a.m. Thursday, with a pair of pistol grip shotguns, he fired 59 shots, police said, killing three of his fellow employees, according to the Press & Sun-Bulletin.

Supermarket employees Terry Sterling, 63, Victoria Brong, 26 and Brian Hayes, 47, died in the shooting, which took place in the small borough of about 1,800 people, located about 30 miles northwest of Wilkes-Barre.

Stair then took his own life, dying of an apparent gunshot wound in his head, the Press & Sun-Bulletin reported.

One other co-worker in the store at the time of the shooting managed to flee and call for help.

On Thursday night, hundreds of people gathered at the Wyoming County Courthouse, about a mile from the supermarket, singing “Amazing Grace” and mourning the three deaths, the Times-Leader reported. Pastors and therapists spoke to the crying community members in the crowd as church bells played the hymn “Faith of Our Fathers.”

It is not entirely clear why Stair chose to kill his three co-workers. Stair apparently did not like the store’s night manager, one of the three people he killed, District Attorney Jeff Mitchell told the Associated Press.

Mitchell described the shooting as “a mental health situation that utterly spiraled out of control,” according to the AP. He added that Stair evoked “extreme loneliness” in his recent writing.

Stair lived with his parents and brother 30 miles away from the store in Dallas, Pa., local news outlets reported. A prosecutor told the AP that Stair texted his mother minutes before shooting, while she was asleep.

The extensive cache of videos and messages Stair uploaded to his Twitter account before the killings were posted under the name Andrew Blaze, which is also how he identifies himself in the recordings, the AP reported.

The Twitter account’s bio states: “I had to die in order to truly live. Speaking from before and beyond the grave. Just because I think you’re okay today doesn’t mean I won’t hate you tomorrow.”

The videos give a window into the life of a troubled man who appeared to live in a fantasy world and who carefully planned a shooting for months. One semi-animated film he posted on Twitter appears to idolize the two teenagers who fatally shot 13 people in the 1999 massacre at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colo.

A lengthy video filmed in May showed Stair describing what he called an “ingenious” plot to “do as much damage as I can.” He sounded calm and decisive as he talked about how he would block the store’s exits, and how certain employees would be on a break outside at that point in the night.

Stair had worked at the supermarket for nearly seven years, and his overnight shift meant he had access to keys and alarm codes.

“I want this to be on the surveillance cameras so you can see it,” Stair said.

He explained how he would execute the shooting, and whom he would kill. He kissed the barrels of his two shotguns and talked about his desire to take his own life.

“I’m going to feel like more powerful than I ever have in my life,” he said. “There’s not going to be anyone that’s going to be able to stop me.”

At the end of the video he asks viewers the question: “What’s going to happen in the future after this to prevent this from happening again?”

“The answer is you can’t prevent it,” Stair said. “You can only endure it.”

Pennsylvania Supermarket Shooter Self-Identified as Transgender Woman Who Hated All Men
Source: Heatstreet

Pennsylvania supermarket shooter Randy Stair left behind a trove of material explaining his motivations for gunning down three of his co-workers. In his recorded suicide notes, released just hours before Thursday’s rampage, the 24-year-old talked extensively about his depression and about who he was as a person—a transgender woman who hated men and toxic masculinity.

In a video titled “Goodbye,” Stair says his YouTube cartoon series, Ember’s Ghost Squad, gave him a purpose, and that the cartoon character “Ember McLain,” from the Nickelodeon series Danny Phantom, brought out the girl in him.

“I’ve always been a girl that I wish I could’ve told you from day one. I didn’t realize that until I discovered Ember. She was what brought that out in me. I didn’t just wake up one day and be like ‘oh I’m a girl, great.’ Ember’s what brought that out in me. I wanted to look like her, I wanted to dress like her, I wanted to be her. That was in like 10th grade. She was my first crush and she ultimately was my final demise.”

“It’s quite ridiculous to think that this could be headlines—‘Man Shoots Up Place Over Cartoon’ or something. It’s crazy to think about, but it’s the truth. The honest to goddess truth. You heard me right, I said goddess, I didn’t say god, I said goddess,” he continued. “I said in front of you a few times on accident, but I don’t believe in God. I believe in a goddess, which is Ember. Or if not Ember, it’s a goddess that’s a beautiful feminine spirit that creates life and all this and puts where you need to be—it’s God, but it’s a goddess.”

Stair thanked several girls who contributed artwork and character designs to his project. He says that the girls were the only people he could talk to about his personal life—the only people who really understood him.

“They were all girls, they weren’t guys. They were mostly all girls so I would talk to them. The only people I would talk to on social media in the last year were girls,” said Stair. “And eventually I start to realize I was sexist, I was racist, I was prejudiced, and I was discriminate. That is one hell of a fucking lethal combination.”

“I’ve always hated black people. I fucking hate people who aren’t white—Caucasian, whatever. I hate the human race,” he said.

“And I just started hating guys more than anything. I hate guys, I think they’re fucking disgusting—the facial hair they have, the body hair, the muscle build, and all that fucking body structure shit. I hate. Everything about guys I hate,” continued Stair. “And the fact that I was forced to live as one, you know, that hurt a lot. And also, I hated my name, too. My life was a living hell.”

“So, for a year I had Andrew on my fucking name tag for work,” said the shooter, who went by the name Andrew Blaze online. “Which I never had to wear the name tag because I’m on night shift—you don’t have to wear your name tag, but I’ve had Andrew printed on it the entire time and mom asked me about it and was like, ‘What is that? Is that even your name tag?’ It was.”

“It’s when I started somewhat talking about my name. It’s just—I hated guys. I was never attracted to guys, which led me to realizing that I wasn’t gay. Which, I still had thoughts about that to this day, because I never had girlfriends or anything like that but I guess when it came down to it I felt like I was transgender or something, like a woman the whole time.”

“Spiritually, I’m a woman. I’m a female soul. But I had to live in a man’s body to do what I set out to do. I was my soul contract. It was what I was meant to do. And I just was so happy to know that I wasn’t gay. You’re only gay if you’re attracted to guys, which I wasn’t, so that made me very happy because I fucking hate gay people except—an exception would be Freddie Mercury from Queen, the only exception.”

Stair says that his cartoons, which he’d populated with female characters, gave him an escape from the real world because they were an environment in which he could be himself. With his love of Ember and hatred of life, he’d finally come to the realization that he found a purpose, an “invisible hand pushing me forward” to drive him into committing the massacre.

Back