Fred Trump's Cognitive Decline

Because one candidate might be in an early stage of dementia, we should vote for the other guy who is in a later and more severe stage of dementia? Is that the point of this thread?

Dementia in a narcissist is far more dangerous than dementia in a lifetime public servant who has stable and meaningful relationships and is surrounded by advisors who are also public servants.

See post #59.

The reality is that Biden isn't really showing signs of dementia and Alzheimer's. Trump is.

Both are old. That's where the commonalities end.
There is only one of them who ever did, don't forget that.
Right. Anyone who was paying attention could have seen the fraudster Donald Trump coming in the first place.
Exactly.

No one can claim they didn't anticipate the Trump disaster. Wilful ignorance.
There’s the problem though, his support aren’t exactly behaving rationally either.

This. And I trust the voters, on election day, to be able to make this distinction as well--and thus am not going to hyperventilate over the Republican/Trumper smear campaigning on this.
Magats without independents aren't much of a voting bloc.
Mary Trump on Jon Stewart: “I find it dangerous,” Mary Trump continued, “coming from an incredibly influential public figure, because it leads to voter apathy, which is unacceptable in an election year when … one side threatens to eliminate our democracy and the ... other … seeks to strengthen it.”

Democrats have routinely won with higher voter turnout. Republicans cannot win without either gerrymandering or suppressing the vote. Make no mistake about it, promoting voter apathy is also a useful tool. THAT, IMO, has always been the intent of the Joe Is Senile push. .

Because one candidate might be in an early stage of dementia, we should vote for the other guy who is in a later and more severe stage of dementia? Is that the point of this thread?

Yes.

Asked by Fox News host Laura Ingraham about fans who worry about his “safety,” Trump said, “I worry about their safety too.”

“These people, everybody in this room is in great danger right now,” he said. “We have a nuclear weapon that if you hit New York, South Carolina is going to be gone too. I worry about their safety. I think it’s the reason I’m doing this.”

• Poor judgment
  • Delusions
  • Impulsive behavior

Cruising right into middle stages of alzheimer's.

In this case, the corrupt orange traitor’s "gaffe" is actually a Freudian slip - and an obvious one.

🤬

Ha, yeah. Although the reality is screwed up speech is part of his alzheimer's anyway.

I particularly liked the whole "federalize" part. The man doesn't know what the hell he's saying most of the time.

Stark reality - All of us will vote and choose between two elderly men. One is a bit forgetful, the other we would like to forget.

Vote your conscience and pick one that isn't bent on creating hell-on-earth. But remember to check the voting date - One candidate told a Michigan crowd to vote in the wrong month at a small township rally. The one with a personal jet.

Just out - MSNBC segment on Trump's mental decline - also segment with Dr. Mary Trump.

Take away points for me that are new:
  • While the twin towers were collapsing, Trump spoke animatedly about how Trump Towers was now the tallest building in New York. Not a word about the catastrophe underway or the loss of lives. He was proudly proclaiming he had the tallest building!
  • It will not be easy to acquire any of his properties as payment for the 500m that the DA says she has her eye on if he doesn't come up with funds for the bond to appeal.
  • Dr. Mary Trump says Donald is more worried about the civil trials since they cost him more money up front than the criminal trials that do not require bonds.
Trump's Mental Decline

Last edited:
I feel like the right wing latched onto Joe Biden being old because they couldn’t find any other way to criticize the President. Ironically all they’ve done is to call attention to Donald Trump’s decline.

Back