Why do Republicans have Rinos, but Democrats don’t have Dinos?

Trump did have a Infrastructure bill and it wasn't bad and both republicans and democrats generally supported it. But both republicans and democrats wondered where the money would come from to fund it.. Trump didn't have an answer. Without a way to fund it the bill died but to reiterate objections to the way the bill was to be funded came from both the left and the right.. Trump was politically savvy enough to get adequate funding..

So you're saying that Trump actually did his job?

Gee I wonder where I've heard that before.

No, I'm saying that Trump "Cut" taxes in 2017 (Before Biden was in office) and that as a result, I have less disposable income than I did before my taxes increased as a result of those cuts. Biden's economic prosperity has nothing to do with it.

Except that's not what the OMB determined happened. So, if you did experience a negative effect, that's on you (and your mother) not Trump.

So you're saying that Trump actually did his job?

Gee I wonder where I've heard that before.
Trump tried but republicans wouldn't vote for the 26 cent a gallon gas tax he proposed to fund the project so it died. The best I can do is give Trump a B+ for effort and F- for execution. It wasn't a bad idea but ideas are nothing unless you can put'm into action.

Last edited:
Trump tried but republicans wouldn't vote for the 26 cent a gallon gas tax he proposed to fund the project it died. The best I can do is give Trump a B+ for effort and F- for execution. It wasn't a bad idea but ideas are nothing unless you can put'm into action.

This somehow doesn't seem to fit the talking points of the D's.

Back