If Gender can Be Changed Why Not race?

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Chicago cop sues city for right to change his race after department allows officers to change genders​

By
Lawrence Richard , Fox News
Published Feb. 27, 2024, 2:56 p.m. ET

A Chicago police officer is suing the city to change his race on his official records after the department said it would allow officers to freely change their gender to match their identity.

Mohammad Yusuf, 43, said in a federal civil rights lawsuit filed last week that he is looking to change from “Caucasian” as he “currently identifies as Egyptian and African American.” However, the Chicago Police Department is not allowing him to change his race.

The lawsuit comes as the department allows an officer’s “gender identity [to be] corrected to match their lived experience,” Yusuf’s lawsuit alleges.

And, the decision is impacting Yusuf’s professional advancement, he claims.

More here on double standard: https://nypost.com/2024/02/27/us-ne...department-allows-officers-to-change-genders/

Hey, why not?

If self identity is prioritized over any proposed objective standard, I don't see any valid argument against it.

I mean do you right wing Neanderthals not really understand that what is called "gender" in science is a spectrum of physical as well as social constructs? Have you never seen people that are very much a blend of what we refer to as male and female characteristics? How fortunate we are who do not find ourselves near that blended middle and are completely comfortable in the gender others see in us. But to think it is not real is pure small brain, philistine thinking.

I mean do you right wing Neanderthals not really understand that what is called "gender" in science is a spectrum of physical as well as social constructs? Have you never seen people that are very much a blend of what we refer to as male and female characteristics? How fortunate we are who do not find ourselves near that blended middle and are completely comfortable in the gender others see in us. But to think it is not real is pure small brain, philistine thinking.
There are only two genders unless you're a brainwashed idiot.

I think you mean sexes, depending on what you think the term gender means. Sex is biological, gender seems to have adopted the definition of behaviors. Although it's pretty much meaningless, since either sex can exhibit any behavior from any proposed gender definition.

What gender is the Alabama "person" on the left?
dy29XRK.jpeg

Back