If Gender can Be Changed Why Not race?

It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that other people do not dictate what my perception is.
Asshole much?

You don't get to dictate what others are, or believe or wish to be called. Your rights end where mine begin.

If a person wishes to be called by they/them, then either use those terms, or shut the fuck up and walk away.

They just asked you to use the term "they". I'm pretty sure you'd use it. You're dumb, but not stupid.
The judge can ask me to do whatever they want. A short judge can demand I refer to them as tall. I'm not legally bound to agree or comply with that demand.

Asshole much?

You don't get to dictate what others are, or believe or wish to be called. Your rights end where mine begin.

If a person wishes to be called by they/them, then either use those terms, or shut the fuck up and walk away.
TST has already established that his need to declare their (oops, singular their again) identity according to his perceptions overrides their (arrgh) right to determine their (damn, again) own identity.

So yes, he is a narcissistic ass.

At least that’s MY perception. But I am sure TST will be by shortly to assert his superseding perception. We are just living in his world, apparently.

The judge can ask me to do whatever they want. A short judge can demand I refer to them as tall. I'm not legally bound to agree or comply with that demand.
lol, like fuck you would. If the judge said, "you will address me as "they", you'd say "yes they!"

Nope. Other people have no right or authority to dictate how I think, what I say or how I say it.
I never said they did, your rights end where mine begin. You've agreed with that. But rights don't make a society, acceptance and understanding do. That you find other people requesting to be addressed by words you disdain, is an unredeeming quality. Alas why I call you an asshole.

That you selfishly think you're the wounded party by someone requesting to be identified with words they prefer, is selfish at best, and despicable at worse. Myself the name I was given at birth by my parents, and addressed by became to me an insult. I hated it, and I detested anyone who addressed me by it.

The only way to have people address me by my choice of a name, was to be vocal about not wishing to be called that. I see those who wish to use other pronouns then what is considered normal in the same light as I felt when I was younger (much younger). Which is why, to me, you're just a selfish prick if you can't address a person as they desire to be called.

Fuck off and die.

lol, like fuck you would. If the judge said, "you will address me as "they", you'd say "yes they!"
🤣 Nope. A judge cannot force anyone to speak or say anything. Worst case scenario, I'd just invoke my right to remain silent and leave everything to my attorney. 🤣

🤣 Nope. A judge cannot force anyone to speak or say anything. Worst case scenario, I'd just invoke my right to remain silent and leave everything to my attorney. 🤣
Actually a Judge can do just about anything they choose too in court, and while you're correct you can remain silent, your attorney will then say "they" on your behalf...you little asshole. *chuckles*

That you find other people requesting to be addressed by words you disdain, is an unredeeming quality.
I don't disdain words, I'm just not obligated to use them if I don't think they are being used correctly.
Alas why I call you an asshole.

you're just a selfish prick

Fuck off and die.
I'll leave this here to show what you really think about caring if you're rude or identifying others in ways they don't agree with.

Actually a Judge can do just about anything they choose too in court, and while you're correct you can remain silent, your attorney will then say "they" on your behalf...you little asshole. *chuckles*
My attorney can identify/call the judge whatever. I'm not obligated to agree with it. 🤣

I don't disdain words, I'm just not obligated to use them if I don't think they are being used correctly.
Selfish prick, who are you to decide?
I'll leave this here to show what you really think about caring if you're rude or identifying others in ways they don't agree with.
You're a blight on society, and you think I should be polite and show respect. Fuck of you little douche

Selfish prick, who are you to decide?
I decide what words I use. If that bothers you, go find a small violin. 🤣
You're a blight on society, and you think I should be polite and show respect. Fuck of you little douche
Apparently you're illiterate, because I've never said you have to be polite or show respect.

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy that you only show politeness and respect (as it pertains to only using words and identifiers approved by whom you're addressing) if you feel like it.

While screaming not doing so is inexcusable. 🤣

An integral part of the right to free speech is the right to determine how you say it.

An integral part of the right to free speech is the right to determine how you say it.
You'd think that would be basic simple logic, but no surpise in Fuzzy's failing there.

The fact a judge was brought in as an example of trying to force compelled speech on others just goes to show how eager some are for the idea of facist authority.

Back