Make me dirty

muscatel

As the muscatel went to her head, she began to see the empty bottle as a useful companion.

loess

bangled

His girlfriend asked for a gold bracelet, but, as usual, he bangled it entirely.

tricuspid

tricuspid

'And tomorrow' said the dentist with his assistant at lunch, 'I'd really like you to join in a tricuspid with Mrs. Butterbum.' 'Oh sir.' said the assistant, 'Shouldn't we at least have dinner first?'

reprobate

reprobate

I'm so honry, I've got to reprobate, he thought to himself, but just then, his significant other walked into the room.
Oh, good, now I can recopulate instead, he thought.

spiny

Spiny

'He has more pricks than a spiny lobster' Daisy thought after her first experience with blindfold sex.

peccant

peccant

"I've heard of pissants before, but this guy is more of a peccant," Ruth thought. "Or would that be a pisserhead?"

morbidity

The numerous morbidities over his cock, and indeed his whole body, didn't put Sarah off. One thing about dating a zombie: it quickly cured you of any squeamishness.

sabre

Last edited:
As he watched her move, he felt himself stiffen like a sabre, ready for battles of the flesh.

candle

Last edited:
"Happy birthday to me!" Kate murmured to herself, then gasped as she slid the candle up her ass.

cactus

His prickly cactus beard felt amazing on her inner thigh.

lamp

lamp

Her friends thought her 1960s lava lamp was a collector's item; she found its shape and warmth made it a far more practical addition to her night table.

phenomenological

phenomenological

When you're horny, masturbation is logical; intercourse is phenomenological!

parsimonious

parsimonious

The frugal housewife blushed when her neighbour accused her of being parsimonious, mistakenly believing her secret affair with the vicar had been discovered.

perihelion

parsimonious

The frugal housewife blushed when her neighbour accused her of being parsimonious, mistakenly believing her secret affair with the vicar had been discovered.

perihelion

She attracted me in a gravitational sense at first, and then she sucked me into her black hole when my trajectory reached perihelion.

diphthong

diphthong

The cunning linguist attributed his ability to remove a young lady's Brazilian panties with only his tongue to his years of practice in pronouncing unusual diphthongs.

glossolalia

diphthong

The cunning linguist attributed his ability to remove a young lady's Brazilian panties with only his tongue to his years of practice in pronouncing unusual diphthongs.

glossolalia

"Don't bore me with your glossolalia," Sister Mary implored, arching her back and panting, "just give me your gift of tongues!"

perturbation

Perturbation

"Please," said the aged astronomer as he strapped down his sweet young assistant "Don't mind my perturbation of your celestial body. It's really only a minor deviation."

Retrograde

retrograde

"I know you failed the last exam, Ms. Smith," said the professor to the naked coed, "but that backward wiggle of your hips has earned you a retrograde of A++."

plasmodium

plasmodium

"Oh my goodness" Mrs. Danforth exclaimed as she examined the puddle of plasmodium adorning her bounteous breasts. "Lunch is indeed served."

paramecium

More Paramecium? I think not.

paramecium

How the fuck? That demon managed to plant his seed in an attempt to create even more paramecium demons. She shudders at the visual. What an asshole.

Well, fuckin A, if it isn't her lucky day all the same.

Two years ago her best friend was killed by one of these things and nothing in her life has been the same since. She sighs deeply at the same old thought and moves past the tightness in her gut.

Standing in the alley, feet braced shoulder width apart - she states loudly and clearly for all those close enough to hear, "See, what we have here is a failure to communicate demon". And the shit hits the fan.

GAVOTTE

Back