Make me dirty

(I guess digging a foxhole will make you dirty).
:rolleyes: :) :)

Thalia was normally the most shy of all the muses. One look at the beautiful man-being sitting before them, erased all shyness and brought out the deeply hidden, impudent, alter-ego that Thalia usually tried to keep carefully locked away. As she dropped her robe, the cool air brushed her skin making her nipples erect. His obvious inspection of her aroused every cell in her body.

pique

To pique her hidden desires he murmured dark erotica into her delicate ear as his hands expertly roamed her folds.

Descry

[ ok OT for a second.. - Am I missing a comma in my sentence? I really wanted to put one in but I wasn't sure if it needed one. Blonde moment!]

Last edited:
Descry

Alison spun round when she heard her boss enter the room, which allowed him to descry the tops of her stockings. His penis hardened at the sight and the knowledge that he had caught her up to no good.

jovial

Last edited:
She should have been worried, after all its not appropriate to spend company time masturbating, especially in her bosses office. But she was in such a jovial mood, and could clearly see the tent forming in his pants, that she decided to go for it and slowly raised her skirt to reveal her freshly waxed pussy to the man who signed her paycheck.

granola

She should have been worried, after all its not appropriate to spend company time masturbating, especially in her bosses office. But she was in such a jovial mood, and could clearly see the tent forming in his pants, that she decided to go for it and slowly raised her skirt to reveal her freshly waxed pussy to the man who signed her paycheck.

granola
Lifting her off the kitchen stool with one quick movement, spilling the half full bowl of granola all down her bathrobe cloaked front, he spun her around and undid the already loose robe. Pressing into her, he brought is hungry lips to her breasts licking and nibbling the milk & granola that lingered after the abrupt spill.

Energize Batteries

Lifting her off the kitchen stool with one quick movement, spilling the half full bowl of granola all down her bathrobe cloaked front, he spun her around and undid the already loose robe. Pressing into her, he brought is hungry lips to her breasts licking and nibbling the milk & granola that lingered after the abrupt spill.

Energize Batteries

As Lise lay back satiated, Beth could tell she was staring at her own darkened vee an an attempt to energize her batteries to return the orgasmic volley.

preeminent

As Lise lay back satiated, Beth could tell she was staring at her own darkened vee an an attempt to energize her batteries to return the orgasmic volley.

preeminent

Since size did matter to Susan, Jim's thirty-five centimeters made him her preeminent lover.

dermatoglyphic

Since size did matter to Susan, Jim's thirty-five centimeters made him her preeminent lover.

dermatoglyphic
...at the hight of the passions i pulled myself out of her and ejaculated on her bare chest - then collapsed down on top of her. My right ear on her breast, her skin glissening from my cum, her slender fingers dragging my juices across her chest - i layed so close i was able to see the dermatoglyphics of her warm hand lingering.

capitulate

...at the hight of the passions i pulled myself out of her and ejaculated on her bare chest - then collapsed down on top of her. My right ear on her breast, her skin glissening from my cum, her slender fingers dragging my juices across her chest - i layed so close i was able to see the dermatoglyphics of her warm hand lingering.

capitulate

Finding herself at a loss for a word in their duel, the voluptuous wordsmith bowed her head and spoke. "I capitulate to the superiority of your lexicon," she offered as she doffed her clothes; "you may take your prize."

grenadine

Finding herself at a loss for a word in their duel, the voluptuous wordsmith bowed her head and spoke. "I capitulate to the superiority of your lexicon," she offered as she doffed her clothes; "you may take your prize."

grenadine

Behind her stood the table with potions, toys, and a variety of pleasure enhancers. As she hoped he would, he chose the grenadine and slowly poured it over her body. Beginning at her toes, he licked his way up the inside of her thighs, to her now throbbing sex....lapping at the sweet liquid as he massaged her clit.

Behind her stood the table with potions, toys, and a variety of pleasure enhancers. As she hoped he would, he chose the grenadine and slowly poured it over her body. Beginning at her toes, he licked his way up the inside of her thighs, to her now throbbing sex....lapping at the sweet liquid as he massaged her clit.

caramel

She lay on her back, a cup of sugar mounded on her belly. He mounted her, missionary style, and pressed his belly tight against hers. The heat of their lust produced the most subtle caramel that ever graced a sundae.

panegyric

Panegyric

He was the sort of man who required a panegyric to his talents as a lover during intercourse, and if his partner was unable to describe his genius in sufficiently glowing terms, he frequently sung his own praises.

Ductile

Ductile

He prided himself on how ductile was his penis, and she revelled in it as he fashioned and refashioned it into shapes to tickle her every fancy.

Euphorbia

Btw, such an intriguing nickname...

As she stood at the wooden table, preparing the euphorbia tincture for her patient; he came up behind her, resting his hands on her waist and pulling her back against him; his hands slipping up to cup and knead her heavy breasts through the tunic she wore, his hardness pressing into her.

Chakra

Chakra

His lingam was drawn inexorably into the vortex of her yoni until she in turn disolved into his own chakra.

Sipapu

sipapu

Chakra

His lingam was drawn inexorably into the vortex of her yoni until she in turn disolved into his own chakra.

Sipapu

The professor accurately tipped the champagne from his glass into Mrs Bannamann's belly button while the others watched. The alchohol stayed there in a sparkling puddle as the older man gazed up at her from between her spread legs. 'There is a Hopi word for a small hole or indentation in the floor of kivas used by the Ancient Pueblo Peoples. It symbolizes the portal through which their ancient ancestors emerged to enter the world.' He dipped his tongue into the champagne and swirled it around, making her gasp. 'Sipapu.' He mumbled.

'leapfrog'

'leapfrog'

The young lady enjoyed the game of naked leapfrog, but was surprised that not a single boy could jump high enough to leap over her; they all seemed to get stuck in her as they attempted the jump.

collop

Ok not sure if I am supposed to use the previous posted word or create a new one so I will do both.

Leapfrog - what happens on a waterbed during sex when the matress is a little low on water.

Pretzel - the postion yu tried when you were still limber enough but found out that once in potion you couldn't get out of it!

Ok not sure if I am supposed to use the previous posted word or create a new one so I will do both.

Leapfrog - what happens on a waterbed during sex when the matress is a little low on water.

Pretzel - the postion yu tried when you were still limber enough but found out that once in potion you couldn't get out of it!

If you're unsure what to do, read back a few pages. That should give you an idea from what the others posted. Or, the directions for a challenge are in the first post of each thread.

collop

As he massaged her back, he interspersed the warm firm pressure of his palms with light sweeps of his fingertips down the long length of her skin, tracing her flesh with fingers spread a collop's width apart.

knock-kneed

collop

As he massaged her back, he interspersed the warm firm pressure of his palms with light sweeps of his fingertips down the long length of her skin, tracing her flesh with fingers spread a collop's width apart.

knock-kneed
The force of which his tongue darted against her swollen clit made her knock-kneed against him.

eructation

eructation[/QUOTE]

Having just received a huge load of hot cum deep in her throat caused Mary to experience a sudden bout of eructation..They both laughed as she burped loudly..

JamBone

eructation

Having just received a huge load of hot cum deep in her throat caused Mary to experience a sudden bout of eructation..They both laughed as she burped loudly..

JamBone[/QUOTE]

"JamBone???" ...like being porked, mais a la mode francaise?

I searched...jambone does not exist in the dictionary so I'm going to write a new word to continue the chain. It has to be a word you can find in the English dictionary, even if its origins are not English.

Now if you meant jambon..I could work with that :D

Taking the jambon from its mount upon his cock, she took a playful nibble and licked the naked flesh beneath

jugulodigastric

Back