Make me dirty

As the full moon rose and the wind carried the cool salt air onto the beach, her crepuscular instincts came into play. Her pupils dilated while her ears pricked at the slightest sound. Indeed, every sense was heightened, her naked body responding to the dropping temperature. Finally, she heard the sound she was waiting for, and her loins began to relax in anticipation. He had arrived and she was filled with both fear and joy.

portent

As the full moon rose and the wind carried the cool salt air onto the beach, her crepuscular instincts came into play. Her pupils dilated while her ears pricked at the slightest sound. Indeed, every sense was heightened, her naked body responding to the dropping temperature. Finally, she heard the sound she was waiting for, and her loins began to relax in anticipation. He had arrived and she was filled with both fear and joy.

portent

The waxing moon was a portent that night, an intimation of the swelling of her cephalopodian lover's lust-filled organ.

taphonomy

She enjoyed her lovers use of multiple "arms", the feeling as they sucked her nipples and clit, all at the same time, while feeling her lips being widened to accept his pointed organ. She only wish she could remove the feeling of taphonomy which always invaded her as she lay beneath his weight, feeling his flesh accept the unnatural changes caused by being outside the sea, exposed to the same cool air she enjoyed so much.

vilify

She enjoyed her lovers use of multiple "arms", the feeling as they sucked her nipples and clit, all at the same time, while feeling her lips being widened to accept his pointed organ. She only wish she could remove the feeling of taphonomy which always invaded her as she lay beneath his weight, feeling his flesh accept the unnatural changes caused by being outside the sea, exposed to the same cool air she enjoyed so much.

vilify

"You didn't have to vilify me in public, like that" she complained, just because I'm a fuck slut for mollusks and use the word 'taphonomy' in strange ways."

predestination

As he looked into her eyes, he realised that his teachers ideas about Predestination were correct, he wanted her, through all space and time to be his.

Stunted.

She was stunted, she saw his need in his gaze, could feel his heat reach past the distance towards her, and yet had no idea who he was.

vagina

She was stunted, she saw his need in his gaze, could feel his heat reach past the distance towards her, and yet had no idea who he was.

vagina

I pounded my cock into her vagina as hard as I could until she screamed in orgasm.

labia

Just an aside to o_so_wet, your use of stunted is incorrect, just thought you should know. I think you thought the word was stunned.

Stunted - slowed or stopped abnormally in growth or development

I pounded my cock into her vagina as hard as I could until she screamed in orgasm.

labia

Just an aside to o_so_wet, your use of stunted is incorrect, just thought you should know. I think you thought the word was stunned.

Stunted - slowed or stopped abnormally in growth or development

Mary, that little slut, had her labia pierced. She kept her juicy slit laced closed by a ribbon laced through the rows of little rings on either side of the lips so the boys couldn't shove their stunted pricks into her hungry honey pot.

Intervention

Mary, that little slut, had her labia pierced. She kept her juicy slit laced closed by a ribbon laced through the rows of little rings on either side of the lips so the boys couldn't shove their stunted pricks into her hungry honey pot.

Intervention

Seeing as his client was servicing five men and two women simultaneously, the social worker might have considered rescheduling her family intervention session.

rectilinear

Although the rectilinear line of the clients did give a sense of organization to the, otherwise, madness of the scene before her.

cogitate

Although the rectilinear line of the clients did give a sense of organization to the, otherwise, madness of the scene before her.

cogitate

"Disrobing is hardly a deep philosophical issue," he said to his date, "I can't see that you really need to cogitate on the decision.

pas-de-deux

After another soaked session of experiments, it again became difficult for her to form the pas-de-deux between her collegial relationship and her sexual servility to Him.

thrall

After another soaked session of experiments, it again became difficult for her to form the pas-de-deux between her collegial relationship and her sexual servility to Him.

thrall

The domme's commanding sensuality held her young neighbor in thrall.

osteoscopy

She began to tremble when she realized that the creature intended to perform a pubic osteoscopy. It was obvious by the thing's engorged member that it was aroused as it slowly opened her legs wide and laid out its instruments.

[plebeian/B]

He buried his face between her thighs, noting in the back of his mind that her virginal scent was different from that of the more plebeian vaginas he'd previously encountered.

frisbee

He buried his face between her thighs, noting in the back of his mind that her virginal scent was different from that of the more plebeian vaginas he'd previously encountered.

frisbee

The dom unhooked his slave's collar and threw the frisbee high and far. She ran to meet its descent and nimbly leaped to catch it with her teeth. A quick run back to her Master, and she was rewarded with a well-earned "that's a good girl!" and a bit of scratching behind her ear.

bagatelle

She listened to the bagatelle (musical composition) that the bagatelle (kind of game) made as he played. But the game was really just a bagatelle (trifle) to get him to trust her presence. Soon enough, she would take advantage of that trust and he would suffer at her experienced hand.

Excellent word.

canteen

As he dug his foxhole deeper the soldier stopped to refresh himself from his canteen before continuing.

Scimitar

As he dug his foxhole deeper the soldier stopped to refresh himself from his canteen before continuing.

Scimitar

(I guess digging a foxhole will make you dirty).

The sultan drew his scimitar and slashed deftly across the bonds that held the young vigin. Her relief at the falling of the ropes was short-lived, as her diaphanous robes, cleanly split by the razor-sharp blade, slid smoothly from her torso to land atop the bindings.

shrapnel

(I guess digging a foxhole will make you dirty).

The sultan drew his scimitar and slashed deftly across the bonds that held the young vigin. Her relief at the falling of the ropes was short-lived, as her diaphanous robes, cleanly split by the razor-sharp blade, slid smoothly from her torso to land atop the bindings.

shrapnel

Explosions, flying clods of dirt and shrapnel assaulted the couple as they ran through the forest, clothes ripped from their bodies as the shock waves washed over them. Stumbling, the two fell to the ground as they tripped over the soldier in his foxhole. Surprised by the arrival of two naked women the soldier yelled his name, "I'm Stan, nice to meet you.", so he could be heard over the roar of explosions.

carnage

Explosions, flying clods of dirt and shrapnel assaulted the couple as they ran through the forest, clothes ripped from their bodies as the shock waves washed over them. Stumbling, the two fell to the ground as they tripped over the soldier in his foxhole. Surprised by the arrival of two naked women the soldier yelled his name, "I'm Stan, nice to meet you.", so he could be heard over the roar of explosions.

carnage

Jeff rushed back from the forest, his heart pulsing furiously through his chest..unable to comprehend the information he'd just been privy to. As he stormed towards the tent, he could hear gutteral groans and cries...cries of pleasure. Once he unzipped the tent opening...he was subjected to a mass scene of incestous carnal carnage...

Bin bag

Jeff rushed back from the forest, his heart pulsing furiously through his chest..unable to comprehend the information he'd just been privy to. As he stormed towards the tent, he could hear gutteral groans and cries...cries of pleasure. Once he unzipped the tent opening...he was subjected to a mass scene of incestous carnal carnage...

Bin bag

She learned from her first date with her new beau, and made a little black dress from a bin bag for tonight's outing; she could hardly afford to replace her designer dresses after every date.

stalagmite

After all, he had dragged her to cave on the last date where the 40 or so people were already well on their way to having a good time. Tables were scattered here and there, some holding liquors, others with drugs and still others with a variety of sex toys. She noticed there was something for everyone and even the thinner stalagmites had condoms pulled over their "heads". The later the evening got, the wilder the the party goers got. By the time she arrived home, her dress, hair, and makeup were a total mess.

muse

After all, he had dragged her to cave on the last date where the 40 or so people were already well on their way to having a good time. Tables were scattered here and there, some holding liquors, others with drugs and still others with a variety of sex toys. She noticed there was something for everyone and even the thinner stalagmites had condoms pulled over their "heads". The later the evening got, the wilder the the party goers got. By the time she arrived home, her dress, hair, and makeup were a total mess.

muse

As he sat in their midst, the young man wondered which muse of the nine would drop her robes and make love with him. He laughed loudly as Thalia approached and bared herself. "A sex farce!" he cried, "what fun we shall have!"

impudent

Thalia was normally the most shy of all the muses. One look at the beautiful man-being sitting before them, erased all shyness and brought out the deeply hidden, impudent, alter-ego that Thalia usually tried to keep carefully locked away. As she dropped her robe, the cool air brushed her skin making her nipples erect. His obvious inspection of her aroused every cell in her body.

pique

Back