Looking for a connection

rydreb

Virgin
Hello! Long-time reader, first time poster. Figured I’d take a shot at this and see what happens. 40MWM seeking a great connection with similar-aged female. I am in a very strained marriage, and have not felt an emotional connection in it for some time; it seems from reading other posts that I am not alone in this. Hoping to establish something in which we can benefit mutually, helping to fulfill some of each other’s unmet needs.

Here’s a little about me:
-I greatly value a sense of humor. My own leans towards sarcastic, dry, punny, inappropriate, somewhat dark at times, and most of all, witty (or so I like to think). To me, laughter = good/happy feelings = more relaxed but also more intense connections. And here I always thought I was bad at math…
-Definitely introverted, which can be overcome with familiarity and trust.
-Somewhat nerdy/dorky, bordering on “square” at times; at other times, into the typical guy stuff (sports, outdoors, decent mechanic, etc).
-Love movies & TV, can go for just about any genre if it is well-written, well-cast, interesting and original.
-The physical: 5’7”, 180lbs, medium build; been spending this year getting into decent shape, and getting some good results. Still got a little extra padding in the midriff area, but that just helps out with giving a woman a little extra pressure right where she needs it the most…😉.
-I have discovered that I really enjoy lifting weights, but not to the point of living in the gym. I work out enough that you wouldn’t be embarrassed to be seen with me, but not so much that you feel like you can’t keep up with me.
-I feel like I’m a decently-handsome guy (I’m somewhere between pathologically modest and low-grade narcissistic there…). My best feature above the neck…? Green eyes. Who doesn’t love that? Just imagine staring into these emerald gems during times of heightened affection…
-I still have the majority of my hair, which is brown with some gray now (probably more than I need to write about here…). Not bad for a guy of my years, I’d say.

Ideal qualities in a woman:
-Great sense of humor is key. Don’t take me or yourself too seriously, because I definitely won’t. Able to tease and be teased.
-The usual human qualities we all seek in another: kindness, attentiveness, compassion, positivity, etc.
-High emotional IQ: someone who is generally in touch with your emotional state in most situations. I think this quality tends to be underrated very often.
-I am a sucker for brunettes and redheads, always have been, especially brunettes
-Probably on the shorter side.

And since this is an erotically-oriented forum, I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to list some sexually themed topics; namely, my own sexual tastes:
-A lot of you would describe me as vanilla lol…but hey, we all like what we like, right? And there’s a reason that vanilla is so popular and we use that word for a lot of basic stuff in life - a lot of people like it!
-I probably fall on the more passionate, intimate, slow end of the spectrum, rather than the faster/rougher end, though I can certainly venture to that end too.
-Connecting during sex is more important to me than the physical part of it (though the physical is a close second…). Eye contact, hearing the moaning and breathing, talking and the like are crucial.
-You will think this is a line, but I swear it’s the truth…bringing a woman to orgasm is much more important to me than achieving it myself. Making a woman cum is SO SATISFYING to me. Cannot stress that enough. It becomes my whole purpose for living during sex.
-Favorite positions…again, vanilla (lol) but missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Missionary because it makes me feel in control of a woman’s pleasure. Cowgirl: I love the feeling of a clit grinding on my pubic bone, and seeing a woman’s face as she does her thing on me. Doggy: my absolute favorite is a variation of this. I guess the best term would be the “spoon”…lying on our sides, me inside her from behind. My arms wrapped around her chest and shoulders, pulling her back into me and down onto me. Whispering in her ear about how good it feels and how great she looks. Her looking back at me, kissing me until her moans interrupt it. Taking turns fucking each other. Reaching down with my fingers to help her get there. Unreal experience for me 🥵
-Kinky stuff: not much, really (vanilla, helloooo…). If I had to pick between dom/sub, more of a dom. I like the idea of a little bondage and forced orgasm. Maybe some edging, teasing and denial. Not at all into whipping, slapping, spitting, or the like.

If any of this happens to resonate with you, I really hope to hear from you and soon. Ground rules for me:
-Females only (sorry guys)
-Discretion is vital
-I can’t be available all the time. Would always try to reply back ASAP, but won’t be able to do so all the time.
-Not looking to ghost anybody if it doesn’t work out; I’d politely let you know and end things amicably. Would hope the same courtesy gets extended to me.
-Prefer to message a bit before trying voice chats, video etc. Open to sharing pics once mutual interest and comfort are established.

If you have made it this far, thank you so much for taking the time to read this and to consider reaching out to me. I hope to hear from you soon! And happy pursuits to you all!

Back