Make me dirty

not quite right

I realize my addition may not have been exactly right but geez "paramecium"? That wasn't a very fun word (Kitchshaman :) ). So I had to add more than the one sentence.

Just like Flo I say it louder, and with more words. smirk

paramecium

How the fuck? That demon managed to plant his seed in an attempt to create even more paramecium demons. She shudders at the visual. What an asshole.

Well, fuckin A, if it isn't her lucky day all the same.

Two years ago her best friend was killed by one of these things and nothing in her life has been the same since. She sighs deeply at the same old thought and moves past the tightness in her gut.

Standing in the alley, feet braced shoulder width apart - she states loudly and clearly for all those close enough to hear, "See, what we have here is a failure to communicate demon". And the shit hits the fan.

GAVOTTE

C'mon; don't be that way about paramecii! You know, when they have sex (conjugate), they merge their cell membranes and share their cytoplasm and chromosomes. Now, that's real intimacy!!!

Her oral skills led her young man to a lively, but uncontrollable little gavotte.

batholith

Prying the young and very confused boy off the Rock of Gibraltar, Professor Snape intoned, "I said Basilisk, not 'Batholith, you half-blooded twit."

cupola

cupola

"Hey, Joey," he said, "let's see if we can pick up a cupola sluts and fuck the hell out of 'em under the dome at St. Julia's."

miscible

cupola

"Hey, Joey," he said, "let's see if we can pick up a cupola sluts and fuck the hell out of 'em under the dome at St. Julia's."

miscible

I realized just how miscible my date was and would be when I watched my semen slowly dissolve into the hot saliva that coated her outstretched tongue.

canteens

I realized just how miscible my date was and would be when I watched my semen slowly dissolve into the hot saliva that coated her outstretched tongue.

canteens

The altar boy was particularly embarrassed by the unwanted tightness of his slacks, given that the Pastor's sermon was entitled "Can teens control their sexual urges."

(Sorry, couldn't resist...)

coaxial

"Transport tube aligned with docking bay. Zero coaxial offset. Beginning docking maneouvres..." James intoned the words with a nerdish grin as he eased down onto the naked Sarah.

Oh God, why does this have to be his favourite fantasy? she wondered. But there was no putting it off. She gritted her teeth and tried to purr out the next line with as much enthusiasm as she could muster.

"This is spacestation Sexy Sarah to USS Monster Cock. You are cleared for entry."

Next word: backplane

:rolleyes: And where may I ask where you when we needed to use this fine word with such amazing characteristics? hmmmm? You did it much better than I. :)

C'mon; don't be that way about paramecii! You know, when they have sex (conjugate), they merge their cell membranes and share their cytoplasm and chromosomes. Now, that's real intimacy!!!

Her oral skills led her young man to a lively, but uncontrollable little gavotte.

batholith

backplane

"You'll understand in a moment", Mr. Danforth said to the naked Felicity as he directed the group bukkake session onto the slick bowling lane. "You'll slide as you never slid before in a backplane gauntlet."

factotum

factotum

"Kiss her clit, suck her nipples, lick her ass, massage her back, recharge her vibrator, nothing but all these responsibilities," said the young man, "sometimes I feel more like a factotum than a sub."

asteriated

asteriated

The next morning she was gone. Nothing remained but a hint of her perfume and the scarlet panties she had left him as a souvenir.

He picked them up and in the light from his bedside lamp her dried juices glistened on the material of the crotch, tiny asteriated crystals of her most intimate fluid glinting like stars.

Next word: bubo

(a simple word, but hopefully a challenge to make it sexy!)

She sees him from across the room. His black shirt stretched nice and tight across his chest emphasizes his build, and his faded blue jeans hug his thighs quite nicely. Her eyes widen as she notices what must surely be a monster cock within the confines of those jeans.

Little does she know it's really a bubo that deserves the accolades here.

Next word: factotum

Last edited:
Little did she know that as the office factotum, her responsibilities included orally servicing her boss.

paroxysmal

paroxysmal

"Onset of paroxysmal orgasms at setting five."

The chief test engineer of Tantalising Toys mouthed the words as he wrote them in his lab book.

Julie arched her naked body against the cuffs that bound her, wrist and ankle, to the bench in the middle of the room, gasping desperately for oxygen in between the waves of her multiple climax. She'd been uncertain about volunteering for this new product trial, but now she reckoned it was the best job she'd ever had!

"OK, crank 'er up to six."

The lab assistant turned the dial on the toy projecting from Julie's pussy, and the naked girl's gasps turned to whimpers.

Next word: transmission

Though they had only brought it in to Calumet City Auto Repair for a routine tune-up, Jake and Elwood were shocked at what they saw when they returned. The entire drive train of the Bluesmobile had been gutted. A large automotive component, slathered in grease, hummed with electric power in the middle of the shop floor. A naked Sister Mary Stigmata straddled what appeared to be a makeshift Sybian. She had an intensely holy look upon her face.

"Hey, Penguin. What the hell?" Elwood said, looking up at the nun in total disbelief.

"Not now, boys," she admonished, eyes remaining closed. "I'm on a transmission from God."

lugubrious

She was always attracted to the lugubrious ones, dark and menacing. He was turned with his back toward her, and as she approached him, she laid her hand on his shoulder. At her touch he inhaled sharply, but whispered angrily, "Bitch, get your hand off of me. Now."

acrid

He eased his cock into her, feeling the clammy undead flesh clamp around his erection. Even now she seemed to have no idea how much he hated her, all her vampiric kind, but her in particular.

As they both approached their climax, she bit him in the shoulder, hard and deep. His blood dribbled out, rich and red, and just as her fangs scraped bone he came inside her.

"Fuck!" he cried, jerking back, heedless of the damage done to his flesh as her fangs tore from him.

With his uninjured arm, he reached out and grabbed the heavy blackout curtain, tearing it from the hooks, letting sunlight stream into the room.

"No!" she cried, as her skin started to blister and crack. An acrid stench filled the air, like flame-grilled rancid steak, then suddenly her body imploded and he found himself spraying the last of his seed into a collapsing bag of stale blood, ash and the fragments of her nightie. His hips and belly were torn by the sherds of her collapsing pelvis and hip bones and his chest crashed through her crumbling ribcage into the rotten sacks of her rapidly-decaying lungs.

A second later he was lying on the sodden and bloody mattress, almost inside the shell of her body, heaving his dinner into the mass of bone, hair, blood and liquifying brains that had been her head.

A single eyeball looked back up at him, and he retched again.

(Is it bad to admit I really enjoyed writing that?)

Next word: lawnmower

He eased his cock into her, feeling the clammy undead flesh clamp around his erection. Even now she seemed to have no idea how much he hated her, all her vampiric kind, but her in particular.

As they both approached their climax, she bit him in the shoulder, hard and deep. His blood dribbled out, rich and red, and just as her fangs scraped bone he came inside her.

"Fuck!" he cried, jerking back, heedless of the damage done to his flesh as her fangs tore from him.

With his uninjured arm, he reached out and grabbed the heavy blackout curtain, tearing it from the hooks, letting sunlight stream into the room.

"No!" she cried, as her skin started to blister and crack. An acrid stench filled the air, like flame-grilled rancid steak, then suddenly her body imploded and he found himself spraying the last of his seed into a collapsing bag of stale blood, ash and the fragments of her nightie. His hips and belly were torn by the sherds of her collapsing pelvis and hip bones and his chest crashed through her crumbling ribcage into the rotten sacks of her rapidly-decaying lungs.

A second later he was lying on the sodden and bloody mattress, almost inside the shell of her body, heaving his dinner into the mass of bone, hair, blood and liquifying brains that had been her head.

A single eyeball looked back up at him, and he retched again.

(Is it bad to admit I really enjoyed writing that?)

Next word: lawnmower

That's fuckin amazing. It truly is a work of art. My writing more resembles someone riding a lawnmower over a dictionary and printing what's left as a story.

Duplicitous

duplicitous

"Sure I'll take you two guys at the same time," agreed the duplicitous young woman.

bagatelle

The rhythm of his thrusts into his first pussy were in time to a bagatelle, joyful and free.

cavalcade

cavalcade

The princess dreamt she was abed as a cavalcade of handsome and heroic suitors each took his turn in an attempt to satisfy her royal lust.

codicil

The young woman kneeled between the older mans legs and slowly, reluctantly reached for his zipper.
"Are you SURE this was in the will?" she begged, hoping against hope.
"It was a codicil", he replied with a grin.

cockatrice

Cockatrice

The maiden gasped as she felt a cold, scaly touch, caressing across her breasts. She knew the presence was evil and she closed her eyes tight, also knowing that to glance at the cockatrice could turn her to stone.

Next word...

rochet

Cockatrice

The maiden gasped as she felt a cold, scaly touch, caressing across her breasts. She knew the presence was evil and she closed her eyes tight, also knowing that to glance at the cockatrice could turn her to stone.

Next word...

rochet

And so she looked away into the forest ... in the opposite direction. She gasped as she glanced the clean white rochet....knowing that surely a holy man came to rescue her...

gehenna

excellent

The young woman kneeled between the older mans legs and slowly, reluctantly reached for his zipper.
"Are you SURE this was in the will?" she begged, hoping against hope.
"It was a codicil", he replied with a grin.

cockatrice

Back