Lusting After Him (Closed for Orgasmicallyfun)

With each powerful thrust Matt buried the entire length of his long thick monster cock into Ally's tight wet pussy. Feeling her slick inner ridges gripping his huge pole as it moved inside of her. Switching over to the other bouncing tit now making sure to give each of them equal attention. His other hand keeping her pinned to the ground as they fucked.

Ally was deliciously pinned to the ground as Matt fucked her hard, and she moaned even louder, bucking her hips violently.

"Yeah that's it baby moan out for me. Let me know how good this cock feels moving in and out of your cunt. This big fat cock filling your tight little pussy up." Matt said slowing his hips pushing so deep into Ally's pussy his balls pressing against her each time. Then slowly pulling out before pushing back in letting both of them enjoy the feeling of his cock moving in and out of her.

Ally gave shivers and loud moans at his words, bucking and squirming underneath of him, her moans extremely.

Matt's cock was about to slip out of Ally's pussy then he pushed back deep inside of her with a quick deep thrust his cock reaching all the way to her womb. "Tell me how much you like this cock baby"

"Baby, I love your cock, I would do anything for it," Ally moaned, squirming underneath of him. "I only want your cock. . ."

Matt loved the dirty talk from Ally. Keeping her hand on her hip keeping her pinned to the ground. His other hand rubbing the area right above her pussy using his thumb to rub her clit as he pushed his cock as deep inside of her as he could pushing her down into the ground. "Cum for me baby, cum all over my cock"

It didn't take long for Ally to have an explosive, screaming orgasm that surely would've alerted people to their activities inside their tent, but she didn't care, feeling her juices coat the insides of her thighs and Matt's cock.

"Fuck yes!!!" Matt groaned out loudly with Ally feeling her juices coat his cock and their inner thighs. Then he erupted inside of her as he pushed so deep into her pussy. Filling her depths with his hot sticky cum. Leaning down and kissing her deeply as he pumped her full of his seed. Still groaning out as his cock twitched rapidly releasing a massive sticky load giving Ally the biggest cream pie.

Ally moaned as she felt his cum coat the inside of her pussy and the outside, feeling their combined juices leak out onto her thighs. As she felt him cum, her eyes slowly closed in pleasure and fatigue, her body squirming underneath of him in delight.

Matt kept his hips pushed against Ally's keeping his dick deep inside of her while the mixture of their cum oozed out around the base of his thick cock. His cock and her pussy still throbbing together. Matt making out with Ally before breaking the kiss moving his face against the side of her neck his body on top of hers. Unaware there was a group of teens from the neighboring camp site that were watching them from the bushes.

Ally sighed and cooed as they made out, then he placed his face on her neck, resting for right now. She stroked his hair, humming softly. "Baby, that was one of the best yet," she told him.

Matt placed soft kisses and nibbles on Ally's neck. "Yes it was baby" He said softly before going back to kissing her neck. Grabbing a cover and pulling it over them. They hadn't even finished setting up their camp site before they had sex and Matt didn't care at all. "I can tell this is going to be an amazing trip"

Ally snuggled into Matt happily and smiled as he covered them. "This is going to be the best trip ever," she agreed, smiling. She kissed his cheek gently. "Damn, that was a doozy. . ."

"Agreed baby" Matt said kissing her softly on the lips. "Let's take a little nap and then I will work on setting the camp site up and get a fire going for dinner." He said with a grin as he wrapped his arms around holding her even closer to him.

Ally wrapped her arms around Matt as he talked. "That sounds real good to me, baby," she said, already falling asleep as they held each other tight, her face nuzzled into his shoulder comfortingly.

Waking up a few hours later still on top of Ally, Matt grinned and kissed her on the forehead as he got out from between her legs. His cock slipping from her pussy as he pulled on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Going outside of the tent he started unpacking stuff from the car setting up some chairs and the cooler he set up by the tent. Then he went out to collect some fire wood.

Crossing paths with the teens from the camp site next to them. The talked for a little and by the way they were looking at him he had an idea they might have seen him and Ally earlier. After their talk he went back to the camp site and started a fire. Then going into the tent to wake up Ally. "Hey baby wake up. It's almost time for dinner."

Ally groaned and rolled over to the sound of Matt's voice, slowly opening her eyes. "Mmm, but it's so comfy here, baby," she teased softly.

Matt grinned kissing Ally deeply making out with her for a few minutes before pulling away. "Well I am going to go start cooking. Come out in a few minutes, oh and put on some clothes" He said teasingly as he headed outside and started to cook some hotdogs and hamburgers.

Ally laughed and laid in the tent for a few minutes, basking happily before prying herself off the ground. Slipping back into her jeans and shirt, she stepped out of the tent before coming over to where he was cooking. "Need help?" she asked warmly.

"Hey babe" Matt said happily as he flipped the burgers on the grill. A loud sizzle filled the air as the meat cooked. "If you wanna get the buns ready that would be great because the burgers are almost done."

"Sure thing, baby," Ally said, kissing his cheek and going to work on the buns. "How many do you want?" she asked as she got out plates.

"I'll take one of each" He said as he just finished cooking their food. Adding some cheese on the burgers giving it a couple minutes to melt on the burgers. "Alright food is ready"

She handed him the plates, nabbing two burgers for herself. She kissed his cheek and led them over to a picnic table on their site. "Did you have a nice nap?" she asked teasingly.

Back