Luck of a Clover Song of the Siren [Closed for Elklaker]

"Sure, I got some snacks and whatnot at the house, but I desperatly need to get a coffee before we leave!" She grabbed his hand and joined the line for StarBucks. After a bit of a wait they left the school and headed home. "Hey wanna race?" She asked Lucky as she touched his shoulder and took of running down the sidewalk with him in hot pursuit.

-he began running with his coffee still drinking it as he ran-"Come back here you Sexy minx you"-he said and smiled this was gonna be a hell of a time-

Jerin giggled out loud as she ran, her coffee lid still in tight. She could hear him behind her and decided on a bit of fun, she turned to the right and into a playground, up the ladder for a slide and sat at the top, Lucky at the bottom rung. "Catch me if you can Lucky!" She taunted. As he started to climb she laughed and slid down the slide but Lucky had tricked her and as she hit the soft sand he pounced

-he smiled and pinned her to the ground as he sat up a bit and smiled-"i got ya"-he said as he sipped the rest of his coffee and put the empty cup down kissingher as he presed his body to hers on the sand-

"Oh Lucky!" She said melting into this kiss. His strong arms around her. She couldnt for the life of her understand why they hadnt been together before. And she didnt quite know how to tell him that she was a Siren! Oh the dilema she had running through her.

-he broke the kiss and smiled to her-"he he lets get to yoru house we are onyl a block away"-he smield getting up with her and wiping off th edirt off her ass and back he began walking with her again-

"Sounds good, we got some homework to do! Can you believe homework on the first day, I mean geez!" She said as she grabbed her coffee in one hand and his hand with her free one. They walked up the block and entered Jerin's house. A note was taped to the fridge.
-Gone with dad out to supper, left yours in the fridge, should be enuff for you and Lucky. Be back sometime around 8. Love, mom-
"Sweet, wonder whats for supper" Jerin opened the fridge and spied a lasagne sitting on the shelf. "Score me fave! You hungry?"

-he nods-"yeah lets eat after HW"-he said as he took ou his notes fo rher that she missed and his history and Math hone work the notes for Myth had ot be wrote down and studied-

"Man I hate homework! But it has to be done so lets get to it." Jerin said as they sat down at the kitchen table. Soon all the homework but Myth was done. Jerin started to copy his notes and then stopped starring at something with a troubled look on her face. "So according to these notes it says that Sirens were harbringers of doom, that they lured men to their deaths. Well that doesnt seem right, well atleast ummm...hmmm....yeah never mind." She continued coping Luckys notes.

-he looked to her and now it made sence-"No way by gosh and bejorya your a siren arnt ya"-he said and smiled-"im a leprachan"-he said as he took of the necklace and his body shank a few feet and his grren clothes and stero typical stuff appear and smiled-"hehe"-he put his necklace back on-"sure as it be im a wee man"-he laughed a bit and simled-"thats awsome that explains the wings on yoru back form these years"-he said-

"OMG Lucky, I cant believe it! Two mythical creatures from lovely Ireland." She danced a bit of a jig around the room. She also tried singing a bit of a ditty but found she couldnt hold a note. "So does the charm hold back my powers too?"

-he laughed a bit-"yeah it does"-he smiled-"But you can sing i like it you just dont sound like a siren now"-he smiled-"i keep the necklace on just in case"-he smiled-"Though it dosnt effect me"-he looked to her-"so now that its all done what do you wanna do after we eat"

"Hmmmm dont tempt me for an answer right now Lucky" she laughed. "Lets eat and go from there, maybe you can tell me how you knew about me and what youre all about?" She started pulling plates and cutlery out of the cupbeards and setting the table. Lucky had taken the lasagne out of the fridge and was putting it in the oven. As he bend over to put it on, Jerin felt her breath catch in her throat, such a nice ass

-he got up and looked to her with her mouth open-"you ok"-he laughed a bit as he walked over and held her hands -"Well i figured you were a siren when you were singing a song and all the boys stoped in there tracks i figured you had ot be one after all why dont you think i was not effected and you couldnt hold your other voice once the ammulet was put on"-he smiled-"i knew i was right after that"

"Awesome! SO I got a question for you?" She started to swing their hands back and forth "Have you ever kissed someone while in your true form?"

-he looked-"no not really"-he said-"why do you ask"-he said and smiled holding her hand tight lookign at her eyes-

Last edited:
-he looked-"no not really"-he said-"why do you ask"-he said and smiled holding her hand tight lookign at her eyes-

"Because I think it would be sexy!"
Jerin continued holding his hand but leaned to kiss him. She caught his lower lip in her teeth and bit gently. Then she ran her tongue over the spot before kissing him fully. Freeing her hand she wrapped it around his shoulder and thru his hair. "Hmmm you feel hot to touch!" she murmmered

-he blushed and kissed back and herd her comment and gently stroked her hceeks-"your hot to look at and touch sexy"-he said as he kissed her his tougne slid in to her mouth he fel thim self heat up was he...where they gonna who knew but at this point he knew anything could happen-

Back