Welcome Home (Closed BankBabe13)

"No your my father in law im married to your son!" Becca V exclaims. Blushing as her hands cover her breasts, her pussy still fully exposed. "We... i must get going". Becca V says swallowing the nervous lump in her throat her eyes wide noticing how ckose his hips are to hers as he sits there. One quick twist and he could impale Becca V's pussy as she lays there frozen in shock. Secretly liking the size of Toms cock but not going to admit it.

Tom eyed the parted lips of Becca V's pussy and knew that with a single motion he could be inside her. He toyed with the idea in his mind for a moment as visions of those perky breasts bouncing as he thrust into her played through his mind. It would be so easy and as much as she protested, he knew she wanted it. Finally, he decided she needed to want it more and he'd pressed things as far as he should for the morning.

Leaning back he lifted her leg, bringing it over his lap so that she could get up.

"If you must get going, then you should get going." he said as he traced the back of his hand up her stomach and to her breasts causing her to tremble slightly.

As Becca V pulled herself up from the lounge he gave her ass a smack to send her on her way.

Tom made no effort to go collect his swimsuit and put it on before laying back in the lounge to get some sun. He like the idea that she may be inside peering out the window staring at his cock as it draped across his thigh. The thought of Becca V's lips wrapped around it as he laid there caused it to swell more.

Tom laid in the sun until it was time for lunch. Getting up he slung his swimsuit over his shoulder and walked into the house to make something to eat and possibly see what Becca V was doing.

As Tom was about to head in his son headed out tyelling Becca V he had to go fo store for some items for dinner. He leaves as Becca seemed annoyed wantung to take a nap but now having to get part of dinner ready.
Dressed in the following
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.3I_JobN09eCxx4EdJnzdFAHaJ4&pid=Api&P=0&w=400&h=533

As she was not dressed for kitchen work as her husband headed to store Becca V was washing some dishes and prepping dinner in kitchen.

As Tom walked into the house he noted Becca V washing dishes in the kitchen. She'd changed into a smaller outfit more revealing than the last and he thought for a moment about how easy it would be to walk up and run his hands under it to take the liberties he'd grown to enjoy. He was starting to become bored with her half hearted protests though. He knew at this point she'd continue to feign her protests even as every part of her wanted him to continue.

No, he thought, now it's time to make her come to him. He continued into the kitchen with his swimsuit still over his shoulder and his cock hanging low against his thigh and made a sandwich and ate at the counter as if she wasn't there. With his back to her he could feel her eyes on him. Willing him to force himself onto her as he'd done over the past few days but he resisted. Finished with his sandwich he placed his plate in the sink and went up to his room to put on some clothes.

Becca V went to Toms room and said " so my mouth is good enough to fuck when i dont see it coming but when I see you coming in kitchen nothing? Dont want me?" She sarcastically teases. Part of her liked the bold moves now playing with fire as her princess attitude was trying to turn the tables.
Becca V pulled down the front of her loose shorts flashin Tom her bald pussy. "Couldn't handle this i bet" egging him on. "You want it come take it" Becca V's brain Couldn't believe what she was saying as her body bettayed her desperately seeking attention.

Tom stared at Becca V. with a blank expression as she attempted to berate him. When she finished he slowly stepped toward her then began to speak.

“I think I’ve more than demonstrated that I can “come and take it.” whenever I choose.”

As he reached her he slipped his finger between those bald lips of hers before continuing.

“If you want me to fuck that sweet little pussy of yours you’ll have to ask me a lot nicer than that.”

As he finished he lifted his fingers to his lips then flicked his tongue across them tasting her wetness then turned to continue getting dressed.

Mad at her husband for not letting her take a nap, Becca V was in a vengeful but playful mood as the taboo nature of her and Toms encounter was fresh on her mind.
Becca V stripped naked and sprawled out on the bed. "Derek wouldn't let me nap i got extra energy and he wont be home for an hour how about properly welcoming me into family. Please fuck my tight little pussy Tom. Its wrong but bet you feel right. " Becca V blushed at her own words as her body betrayed her.

Back