Luck of a Clover Song of the Siren [Closed for Elklaker]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Name:Lucky Mc Kelson
Birthplace:Irland
lives:USA
Apperance:
Anime-3.jpg

Bio: Born in irland and moved to The Us when he was 5 Lucky had gotten his name because as he was born he ran across several problems that would normally cause a baby to die, but he survived at a hight of 5'11" and a weight of 190lbs, 200lbs soaking wet at his age now, you would never of thought about it . Lucky graduated elementry ,and high school keeping some of his friends. One friend in particular who was female and he had known for the past 10 years, also moved from ireland, what he recently found out on his 21st birthday is, he was from a familey of leprachuns, and his magic would awaken. This explans the silver shamrock on his neck hanging from a unbreakable chain sealed with leprachaun magic it kept his leprachaun form under wraps so he looked normal. Lucky was ready to start his second year of collage with his friend. now our story begins

IC:-Lucky Got up and ate breakfest and then hittign the shower as he washed him self he found the day to be quite exciting his body still cold from the air that hit his room in the night thew shower warmed him up quickly. Lucky got out and dressed putting on deoderent and a gell to style his hair a bit a light gell to just keep it in place with otu it being stiff still wondering if his parents were not so filled with Malarchy about his powers but yet he knew it some how it was true.Lucky walked out side after leaving his house his parents worked early morning to mid afternoon so they woudl be home before him he had class till 6pm today having money in his pocket for lunch and maybe dinner later he walked to his good friends house he had feelings for he rlately but since she looked at him like a brother through all there troubles he couldnt ask her out not unless she felt the same but he would never tell her. The Morning air was crisp the leafs Fell to the ground the sun bright the sky clear he stood in front of her house waiting for her he sighed she would take abit like usuall.

Name: Jerin Knight
Born in Ireland
Lives in USA

The Morning air was crisp the leafs Fell to the ground the sun bright the sky clear he stood in front of her house waiting for her he sighed she would take abit like usuall.

Jerin got out of the shower and dried herself off in front of the mirror. She also took the time to give her body the once over. Red shoulder lenght hair, matching pubic hair, firm 28c tits and tight little bum. Brownish black wings protruding from her shoulders. Great everything was just right. She sighed though and cursed her Siren heritage. It gave her the wings and an awesome voice but dammit sometimes it didnt help in the guys department. Jerin went into her adjoining bedroom and took her time getting dressed. She threw on a pair of tight jeans and a cute little green knit top that stopped mid-riff and showed off her belly button and shamrock navel ring. Movement out her window caught her attention and she saw her buddy Lucky waiting for her. Today was the first day of college! Jerin watched Lucky swagger up the street and sighed to herself. "Too bad he's my best friend, I would love to have some Lucky action" she muttered to herself. Grabbing her backpack she went out the door and down the stairs, graabing an apple from the counter beside the front door. She caught herself singing softly as she exited and stopped immeadiatly. Okay good it didnt look like Lucky was affected. She slammed the door shut and called to Lucky.
"Good Morning Lucky! Hows it going?"

-he smiled and saw her come out and smiled-"Im ok Jerin and your self"-he said as they began walking to school he wondered if she had a thing for him she was very insistant or at least she didnt know but several seemign advances on him he just took them as mistakes i mean why would she like him-"im all ready for Class today Mythology 1 and you"-he said-

im all ready for Class today Mythology 1 and you"-he said-

"Yup cant wait!" She smiled as they walked along. "So what you doing tonight? I was thinking maybe after classes we could get together and discuss the day. I have the recroom and whatnot so it will be quiet"
She was looking at him through a veil of her hair. She noticed his good looks and the way he walked. She was confused as she was having unbestfriend like thoughts about him. His lips looked so damn kissable!
"I wonder if they will get Mythology right?"
By now they had entered the school doors and were seperating to go to their lockers
"See you in class Lucky, save me a seat will you?"

-he nods as they got there stuff he made it to the calss room the scent of diffrent perfumes and deoderents in the air as he sniffed the air his deoderent luck of irish seem to be workign fine he pulled a seat close for her as he waited-

-he nods as they got there stuff he made it to the calss room the scent of diffrent perfumes and deoderents in the air as he sniffed the air his deoderent luck of irish seem to be workign fine he pulled a seat close for her as he waited-

Jerin slammed her locker door shut and surveyed the crowded hallway, not bad not bad at all, the guys were pretty good looking but they didnt seem to match with Lucky. She gave her head a shake, what the hell were those thoughts. Lucky was her best friend, and besides she knew he wouldnt have the same feelings, would he? She walked down the hall and into the auditorium, she saw that the man of her thoughts has saved a seat for her, what a sweetie.
"Wonder who our instructor is this year?" She asked slidding into the seat, brushing his arm with hers. The hair on her arms stood straight up.
"So is it cold in here or just me?"

-he looked to her and smiled-"it is a bit nippy in here but eh im sure its nothing"-his accent was cute it was jsut thick enough to know it was irish other wise he sounded like he wasnt born in a irish familey as a tall man with glasses an dbuisness attire walked in he smiled-"Wow what happen did the gorgons chase you all in here"-they laughed and he smiled-"Im Dr Iverson Mythology expert "-Lucky smiled and as he began to put notes up on a couple of things they be doign in this class he began to write down notes as well he looked to her eyes once in a while-

-he looked to her and smiled-"it is a bit nippy in here but eh im sure its nothing"-his accent was cute it was jsut thick enough to know it was irish other wise he sounded like he wasnt born in a irish familey as a tall man with glasses an dbuisness attire walked in he smiled-"Wow what happen did the gorgons chase you all in here"-they laughed and he smiled-"Im Dr Iverson Mythology expert "-Lucky smiled and as he began to put notes up on a couple of things they be doign in this class he began to write down notes as well he looked to her eyes once in a while-

Jerin sat up straighter in her chair with a thoughtful look on her face. She quickly wrote a note and tapped Lucky on the arm, passed him the note. It said "why does he look so familair?" She knew she knew him but how, maybe Lucky would know. She watched him write and got lost in his features. His eyes had her mesmerised.
"Miss Knight, is my writing appearing on your seatmates face?" A voice boomed up the stairs.
Jerin started and looked around, everyones eyes were on here.
"Ummm sorry Dr. Iverson, guess I was lost in his eyes, opps I mean in my thoughts" She blushed several shades of red and looked down at the papers.

-he looked to her when she said that and smiled abit and kept takign notes as Iverson continued the notes he wrote back and slipped it to her saying-"Yeah we see him when we go to the book shop a lot"-he wrote as they didnt know about eachothers secrets yet but hopefully soon he didnt have to hide his-

Yeah we see him when we go to the book shop a lot"-he wrote as they didnt know about eachothers secrets yet but hopefully soon he didnt have to hide his-

Jerin just nodded and continued taking notes, she was too shy to look him the the eyes right now. She couldnt belileve that she let something like that slip. Class seemed to drag and when it was finally over they exited the room with the crush of other students.
"So where to next?" She asked Lucky finally getting the courage to look at him. "I think I am going to English Lit on the 3rd floor. Wsnt that some class if Iverson, imagine starting in on Irish Lore right away. Wow!"
Jerin thought it was strange as he jumped right in on it, she was nervous as maybe someday her birth heritage might come to light. She was a Siren through her mom, born with a voice that trapped men and wings to fly. If someone ever found out she would be locked up and studied like a bug under a microscope

-he held her hand gently-"Dont worry and i think i have english lit as well"-he said walking with her-"and what was that comment abotu being lost in my eyes huh"-he said being close to her nose and smileign -"You have really pretty eyes i never noticed it there cute"-he said keeping his nose to hers but they didnt realize they were standing still he just looked in to them getting deeply lost-

he said keeping his nose to hers but they didnt realize they were standing still he just looked in to them getting deeply lost-

"Yeah well you have beautiful Irish green eyes Lucky, if a girl wasnt careful she might drown in them"
Jerin couldnt help herself, with Lucky this close, she leaned in a gave him a quick kiss on his lucious lips. Then blushed and looked down at the hands held together.
"Sorry Lucky, couldnt help myself, I have been wanting to kiss you for ages!"

Last edited:
-he blushed and pinned her to the locker and gave her a full long drawn out kiss tot he point where he held her in hi arms like his lover and held that kiss with a full passion understanding as he slid his tounge in her mouth a moment he wen tbakc to kissing her till he broke from the kiss and stared gently at her eyes both of them breathing hard-"And i been waiting for you to whisper those words in secret hope"

-he blushed and pinned her to the locker and gave her a full long drawn out kiss tot he point where he held her in hi arms like his lover and held that kiss with a full passion understanding as he slid his tounge in her mouth a moment he wen tbakc to kissing her till he broke from the kiss and stared gently at her eyes both of them breathing hard-"And i been waiting for you to whisper those words in secret hope"

He kissed her deep, with a touch of French, oh my god she was in heaven. They broke apart breathing hard and she just wrapped her arms around his strong shoulders looking into his eyes.
"my god Lucky why did we never get together?"
She ran her hands thru his hair and kissed him again. She trailer kisses down his cheek and jaw, down his neck and ended up trailing her tongue along his collerbone.
A sound behind him drew her attention and she looked around to see a ring of people looking at them. Catcalls rang thru the group.
"We seem to have drawn quite a crowd Lucky, shall we continue this later?"

-he nods adn they conitnued to go to class he looked-"i had thoughts but honestly i thought you would of just thoguht of me as a big brother or something"-he said as he walked to class with her the hall ways seemed shroter now-

-he nods adn they conitnued to go to class he looked-"i had thoughts but honestly i thought you would of just thoguht of me as a big brother or something"-he said as he walked to class with her the hall ways seemed shroter now-

"Oh Lucky youre too cute, but yeah I thought the same thing for a long time about you. I dont know what changed but I see you in a different light now" She took his hand in her and kissed his fingers.
They got into the class and maanaged to snag 2 seats side by each.

-he looked around and sat in a seat besides her in class as he looked to her eyes and smiled kissing her fingers and looked in to her eyes-

Jerin risked another teasing by a teacher to lean near him.
"So wanna come over tonight and we can discuss things?"
She wanted to kiss him again but didnt dare in class. The teacher was talking so she switched her attention to the front, but kept trailing her finger up and down his arm. She loved the feel of his skin, cool to the touch yet she felt like there was electricity running under the surface

-he smiled as he paye dattention soon enough class was over as he sighed-"I think these classes cause shenanigans tommorows schedual is as bad im only taking 3 classes these two today and the long one tommorow"-he said as he sighed puttign his books away-"What do youw anna do today"-he said-

"Well there is plenty of stuff to do, shenninagans included, what say we grab some luch and then maybe hit the student bar?" Jerin asked as they walked hand in hand back to the lockers. After dropping off their gear they head downstairs to the cafeteria. Jerin starts humming some mindless tune and then softly vocalizing the chorus, all of a sudden she notices that all the guys in the hall are stopped and seem to be staring off into space a mesmerized look on their faces. All the men except for Lucky. Hmmm what was up with that?
"Hey, whats with all the guys?"Jerin asked trying to look nonchalant.

-he looked and noticed somethign and loooked to her no way was she there couldnt be it may of but nah it couldnt be yet-"Oh here Jerin my mom said you can have this"-he pulled out a second silver shamrock necklace like he had when he slipped it on her all traces of her being a sirene were gone only her human form remain like Luckys-"eh ok then sounds fun i think im up for that"

"Oh wow Lucky matching necklaces, I am so lucky!" She cupped the amulet in her hand, it felt warm to touch.
They wandered down the hall to the cafeteria and after fighting the lines found a table near the window. Jerin sat across from Lucky and couldnt help running her shoeless foot up and down his leg, she had removed her shoe just so she could.

-he blushed and took a shoe off doing the same as he smiled to her he held her hands gently and looked to her-"after school what do you want to do"-he said-

-he blushed and took a shoe off doing the same as he smiled to her he held her hands gently and looked to her-"after school what do you want to do"-he said-

"Well we could go back to the house and study, I am not quite sure what went on in the first class, I wasnt paying attention. Maybe you could help me?"

-he smiled and nodded as lunch and the rest of the classes wen tby only two clases left as they got the math and history down hw was gonnabe brutal as he looked to her-"well lets get to i guess yoru house and work on the hw"-he said-

Back