LovingTongue needs money to go shoot niggers

Byron In Exile said:
You mean you're afraid you'll get your ass handed to you yet again.

Nah, he's a 'winner' Byron. Ask him.

Ishmael

JackAssJim said:
I put him on and off ignore for something similar to an experiment to see how he changes. LT does fascinate me though. He really thinks he "wins" here, what ever that means in his deluded mind. But I know that's important to him.
The other things are his need for acceptance as a "grown up". Marriage, kid, and now the adopted kid. Most likely all very "real" to him.

Scarry, isn't it?

Ishmael

You know, I used to think that Leverage was the the resident bitch and then KS but after reading all that I've read over the last few day's, I can officially declare that LT has been bitch slapped from one end of the GB to the other more than any other fool in here. :)

Byron In Exile said:
You mean you're afraid you'll get your ass handed to you yet again.
It has yet to happen even once.

You lost so badly the last time that you had to demand my name and address AND threaten to shoot me in my own front yard, you fuckin kook hahahahah!`

Retrieval said:
You know, I used to think that Leverage was the the resident bitch and then KS but after reading all that I've read over the last few day's, I can officially declare that LT has been bitch slapped from one end of the GB to the other more than any other fool in here. :)
Behold the company Byron in Exile is now forced to keep: Retrieval, the community fire hydrant...

Byron In Exile said:
The Black Knight always triumphs...
When you played the "sup nigger" card, you proved yourself mentally incapable of declaring victory against me. :)

Now the only people who are going to agree with you are the "I call black people nigger" crowd... which is why you're stuck with dickless JackAssJim and everyone's bitch himself, Retrieval.

I warned you not to keep rehashing your old scabs but you wouldn't listen...

vetteman said:
You must be dreaming again, I warned you about those delusions of grandeur LT and how they illuminate your paranoia. A closer examination of your present circumstance will reveal that you are still stuffed in a barrel with your distended asshole protruding from a knothole; the only train in the area is the one formed by board realists all rushing into line to await their turn at belly slamming the staves.
Vetteman ... do you ever wonder why you're called the pink sock? You don't have enough support here to fill a phone booth.

vetteman said:
Ahahaha, put as good a light on it as you can LT and tell us how the economy tanked. Okay? Tell us how the sharks in the Atlantic are genetically imprinted to search for human meat along the ocean going slave trading routes...that comes straight from the mothership ya know. You might get out of that barrel in a couple of hundred years.

ROFL!

Byron In Exile said:
You mean you've completely missed the wacky antics and comedic stylings of Literotica's biggest bozo, LovingTongue?
Just wait for another one of Lt's famous kill whitey threads!!

vetteman said:
Ahahaha, put as good a light on it as you can LT and tell us how the economy tanked. Okay? Tell us how the sharks in the Atlantic are genetically imprinted to search for human meat along the ocean going slave trading routes...that comes straight from the mothership ya know. You might get out of that barrel in a couple of hundred years.
I said, sharks changed their routes in the area because of the amount of prey they found in the water as a result of slaves being thrown overboard.

Where did you get 'genetically altered'? Oh, I know, you fabricated it. Kind of like your imginary experience with sunlight and the world outside your mommy's basement!

JackAssJim said:
Shear genius I say. LT is the man. For three years he has a thread about the crash of the economy due to ARM's etc. Not even a blip. Not even a small bump.

I tell you LT, if that damned stock market doesn't slow down soon, I'm going to have to buy another home. :cool:

You wizard of wall street you. :D
I said there would be a correction in the real estate market, and categorically said it wouldn't cause a depression.

I can of course understand your need to shoot a straw man. You can't beat me straight up. You learned that in your ill fated bitch and moan session over Don Imus, didn't ya? :nana:

And here's the complete and total SMACKDOWN on JackAssJim:

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=21843020&postcount=18

LovingTongue said:
sortacurious said:
So, do you think this is a crash or a correction?

Definitely a correction. Definitely NOT a crash.

I'm a nihilist (the "corrupt institutions should be destroyed, not reformed" definition) and I'd like to see a total crash. Failing that, laws against real estate speculation - the very thing that put us in this situation.

What was that? JackAssJim got caught in another straw man raid? Oh, my. Next we're going to see him on an aircraft carrier doing the "Mission Accomplished" dance. :D

vetteman said:
Actually I heard your hero Calypso Louie allude to it in one of his racial hate speeches. Yo uknow damn well where it comes from, I gave you a hint when I mentioned the Mothership. :D
Calypso Louie also probably said 1+1=2, which by the sounds of it, you heard and are still vigorously disputing in kindergarten.

Back