LovingTongue needs money to go shoot niggers

LovingTongue said:
I'll invite you to ask yourself who got busted on Lit TWICE for this behavior and who got busted most recently. But I won't waste the time explaining to you what's wrong with someone getting busted and then not learning their lesson and getting whacked again. I'm not going to waste 200 more posts explaining why 1+1=2. But I'm sure you'll waste another 200,000 posts explaining why WARBRIDE didn't get spanked even though the Admins decided to spank him not once

but twice.
I'm just quoting this so that when you eventually do the "Jodarby Implosion" it will still be recorded for posterity.

Byron In Exile said:
^5's to mah favorite Red Man!

It's so cool LT fell into the thread. I was thinking he might not show up. After documenting the saga, the perfect appendix is this demonstration of his "thinking."

I think I've earned rights to the RawHumor password, don't you?

Damned Skippy!

I think KillerMuffin has it currently.

I like to set my art free!

In that way, I'm a Liberal, since I think artists NEED to starve to be creative...

LT won't do a jodarby. Those are always the neighbor next door saying he was such a quiet, polite boy, to think that he murdered 6,000 threads is simply beyond my comprehension...

No, he's in full p_p_DonWAVIANLighTguy mode and probably will stay that way forever and ever Halleluiah! HALL EH LOO YAH!

LovingTongue said:
Aside from the fact that WARMACHINE won't ever be challenging anyone to post their home address and won't be posting his anymore.

Because it's against the admin's rules! If it had been you or JohnDoePoster1, the admins would STILL have taken the addresses off. You've done nothing but demonstrate that, yes, posting addresses are against the rules. What about telling WM to his face what you think of the draft? What happened to that agenda? Aren't you going to follow through and give him your address so that he can show up on your doorstep, since that's the only way to prove that he's a man?

I've put a complete and total end to him pulling that shit. And I've reduced him to the pathetic role of denying he ever posted his home address which pretty much means he's portraying himself as a coward.

Whatever he's portraying isn't anything compared to how you've portrayed yourself. You just admitted, this is a public exhibition in which you're trying to make an example of WM - and the only example is that the admins WILL delete addresses if seen. The same was done to you and your .sig file. Nothing you've managed to display about WARMACHINE is remotely as bad as what you've displayed about yourself.

And I have you two dolts whining and crying foul forever and a day.

Aside from that nothing has happened.

Crying foul? I'm simply trying to get an understanding of how exactly this escapade with WARMACHINE has done anything but annoy the admins on BOTH your parts (not just WM's) AND painted YOUR picture as a stark-raving lunatic throwing a tantrum because of something WM said.

Why would I cry foul when the only one who looks like the idiot here is you? No, seriously, you. You can come up with any witty retort that you like. Bottom line is, if anyone gained support and if anyone lost it, WM gained and YOU lost.

But hey, if you're a fan of Pyrrhic victories, have at it.

Fawkin'Injun said:
Damned Skippy!

I think KillerMuffin has it currently.

I like to set my art free!

In that way, I'm a Liberal, since I think artists NEED to starve to be creative...
Yes, she did, and yes, they do.

Last edited:
Fawkin'Injun said:
Byron, I simply must commend you! Everytime I think you maxed the thread, I come back and you've outdone yourself! KUDOS!

:D :D :D :D :D 's

from the creator of RawHumor!
At this point, I demand the password.

I won't disappoint you — I've actually been reading some of his posts.

Last edited:
MysteryWhiteGirl said:
Why would I cry foul when the only one who looks like the idiot here is you? No, seriously, you.
You're the fucking retard here.

You refuse to see the fact that I've ensured that coward will never challenge me to a real life confrontation again. You refuse to accept the fact that he'll never run around posting addresses here again. You refuse to accept the fact that I've put a complete end to this kind of behavior.

The only reason why you're keeping up with this constant claim that I lost this war is you don't like me.

But the fact of the matter is the only person here who has been stopped in his tracks is

WARMACHINE.

Fact. End of fight. You lose.

And take your drunken friend Fawkin'Drunk back to the reservation with you.

LovingTongue said:

You refuse to see the fact that I've ensured that coward will never challenge me to a real life confrontation again. You refuse to accept the fact that he'll never run around posting addresses here again. You refuse to accept the fact that I've put a complete end to this kind of behavior.

No, you didn't. You didn't put an end to anything.

He'll never post addresses again because there is a RULE against it. And even then, who knows? He might STILL do it. You've done nothing to him at all, that an admin wouldn't have done himself or herself. You want to post some bullshit about "baiting him" into getting himself "in trouble" with the admins, you can save it. YOU got "in trouble", too, for posting the address WM gave you in your .sig. You've had a complete mass of chaos going in trying to pettily get back at WM, and now that some sort of resolution seems to be in sight, you're trying to tie it all up in a pretty package so that the outcome makes YOU the victor.

There WAS no victor. YOU do not win simply because the admins enforced the rules - they held you to those same rules just as they held WM to them. You issued your own challenge and never followed through on it. You taunted WM to come to California to say whatever he had to say to your face. Did you ever give him an address? Not publically? Boy, I guess that means WM ensured that you'd "never post an address again", since you obviously WOULDN'T post an address because you know the admins will just take it down.

Your little Usenet pranks didn't do squat, either. Hell, most of the people on those boards called you a fucking obsessed idiot.

Yet again, your only success was in making yourself looking like a blithering fool, who NOW seems to believe he has some superior power to make the admins do his bidding, or whatever. It is to laugh.

LovingTongue said:

But the fact of the matter is the only person here who has been stopped in his tracks is

WARMACHINE.

LovingTongue said:
WARBRIDE you stupid piece of shit.

Your address is being posted all over the net as a warning to people not to follow in your pathetic footsteps.

And there's nothing you can do to stop it.
LovingTongue said:
Hey WARBRIDE are you tired yet of seeing your name associated with Al Qaeda, the KKK, and fake veterans benefits?

You could apologize all day long and it won't put an end to this.
LovingTongue said:
Now I don't care if he apologizes. I don't care if you apologize. I'm going to smear his name for as long as he lives.
So are you still posting his address all over the net?

Or did his announcement that it was fake stop you in your tracks?

LovingTongue said:

The only reason why you're keeping up with this constant claim that I lost this war is you don't like me.

WARMACHINE.

And take your drunken friend Fawkin'Drunk back to the reservation with you.

You haven't ensured shit.

How about we meet at Mohler's school? Is that a real enough challenge for you? Whatchoo got to say bout that?

(Waiting to hear LT make his list of excuses again....)

The Password is: SCHIZOPHRENIA

LovingTongue said:
You refuse to see the fact that I've ensured that coward will never challenge me to a real life confrontation again.
WARMACHINE said:
You haven't ensured shit.

How about we meet at Mohler's school? Is that a real enough challenge for you? Whatchoo got to say bout that?
LovingTongue said:
You refuse to accept the fact that I've put a complete end to this kind of behavior.
ROFL!

Hey LT, looks like you just got challenged to a real life confrontation. Again.

Isn't there something you can do to put an end to this kind of behavior?

"Hey WARBRIDE are you tired yet of seeing your name associated with Al Qaeda, the KKK, and fake veterans benefits?"

Huh? That's not even ideologically coherent.

I have to admit, Byron, I had thought you might be spending entirely too much time on this, but it looks like it's been pretty entertaining (in the same way that watching the Buddhist monks incinerate themselves was entertaining). What a meltdown.

OHHHHH...I almost forgot.

He could also let me smash his fingers into a twisted pretzel of hamburger with a ball peen hammer....to the point that he couldn't type anymore. Or maybe saw his hands off...

I'm pretty sure that he would start typing with his mouth or some other appendage....but think of it....no more long winded bullshit posts from that cocksucker LT!!! It would take him 6 hours to type up his usual bullshit instead of just one hour....

A man can only dream though....

Wrong Element said:
"Hey WARBRIDE are you tired yet of seeing your name associated with Al Qaeda, the KKK, and fake veterans benefits?"

Huh? That's not even ideologically coherent.

I have to admit, Byron, I had thought you might be spending entirely too much time on this, but it looks like it's been pretty entertaining (in the same way that watching the Buddhist monks incinerate themselves was entertaining). What a meltdown.
"Extremism in the pursuit of amusement is no vice." — Some Famous Person

I think the politically correct term is "mud people" or "Schvartza"

Back