Looking for athletic woman to produce mega-baby

Oh, shit! And he might now be searching me out for punishment?! Oh, my god, ...HELP! ;=)

A perfect physical specimen hunting down diablos whore, sounds like the start to an awesome comic book series.

And could someone please mate with the guy, this is our greatest chance to have a real life batman

And could someone please mate with the guy, this is our greatest chance to have a real life batman

Well, it can't be me - I'm just a little tiny thing. It would surely stunt the massive, wondrous size of the child, right? Hey, maybe I could find Micro Man and we could have... Oh, stop it! ;=)

I mean this with TOTAL respect.....That AV could feed mega-Baby.....WOW, Impressive. I am not Bi but thats a pretty set of boobs ( 2 bahama Mamma's talking)

Sorry to be a douche bag

I hope you miss typed that time for the mile run, otherwise you have shattered the world record by about 45 seconds and you haven't even been recognized for your super-human achievement.

Sorry to point this out but as an athlete I couldn't let it slide even though I look a complete tool for doing so.

Back