Looking for a naughty woman for chit and chat

We might not know how utterly charming, brilliant and entertaining we are, were not for Martinis.”

“It is not enough to conquer your lover, One must learn to seduce her mind”

DWM 44, Brownish hair combed back, piercing brown eyes, 6’, Athletic build, Size 19 shoe (that is to check if you really reading this.) I wear glasses, and to my knowledge I have no super powers. I do have tattoos on my shoulders and arms.

“Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only at night” Poe

Let’s combine our day dreams into a lucent sensual adventure. One so captivating that we will, in our minds, remember it as a carnal soiree, no longer dream but memory.

I seek to create a sensual adventure via Lit online, Google chat, or Skype. In my mind I see a flirty, fun woman. Ideally she would be willing to overlook my occasionally frequent abuse of the English language. Triple bonus points if she has even the tiniest submissive side. She checks her phone or IPad, hoping to see an Email or PM from me. The way it makes her curl her toes, wiggle in her seat brightens her day. I understand that every chat can’t be Stockings, Heels and Sex.There will be afternoon/evenings that our chat might be cooking advice, like how to remove burnt Tuna and Noodle from a Pyrex dish. Seriously it is the super glue of foods….. I am happy to be that friend, the one constantly reminding you how smart, sweet and sexy you are.

”She pleaded softly, touch me without using your hands”

Back